Famous UK rapper advocates for Muna Kay

Status
Not open for further replies.
tion wayne is one of the biggest rappers in the uk now, and somali girls have been thirsty for him since day one, he would ignore them but now not only is he giving them attention but
he's getting involved in Somali politic :damnmusic:
The system is glitching really hard :gladbron: even hoyoo mataalos don't involved how is a ajnabi rapper interested
This speaks volumes about the fgs gov, the fact that even ajnabis entertainers are finding out nabad iyo nolol really means nabar iyo naxdiin.
first they try to infiltrate my beloved puntland and infect it with xaarmar standards, now miskeen muna kaye is under house arrest and her sister was beating.
it turn out he might be half somali :jaynerd: so it might his somali FKD getting the better of him :mjlol: for u americans who might not know him

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So cringe how every somali girl have no shame and is begging this unknown rapper imagine that was your daughter sending him videos of yourself and not being aware of anything going on back home if itbwasnt for "tion" tweeting about it. Lost generation

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So cringe how every somali girl have no shame and is begging this unknown rapper imagine that was your daughter sending him videos of yourself and not being aware of anything going on back home if itbwasnt for "tion" tweeting about it. Lost generation
Here's a uk xaliimo for ya...to be specific a london breed

"gosh!". So can we call 'em cheap and clean? @HalimaJ :ayaanswag:

wallahi you're right,
i hate that most of my gen are hooyo mataalos, they need famous ajnabis to coolify being interested in their own political and social affairs.
i remember tweets about the femine in east africa was getting 10 retweets and 99% somali diaspora youth didn't give a f*ck they were too busy with blm

until wadani jerome jarre came around and made it cool to be concerned , then somali diaspora were all in and making 1000 tweets about it everyday

@CanIDimo he's not Somali, he just likes Somali girls:

So who is going to save him the hassle and tell him this is how abu tyrones do it :shookgabre:
depositphotos_24060249-stock-photo-half-a-rotten-apple.jpg

Abdi exit! I feel sorry for any Somali male still thinking of marrying into the cheap and clean female populace.

If all the males marry out then our sons won't have to deal with Satan's angels.

:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts