Famous Sheikh from Beesha Dhexe rejects worship of Kuffar Border and calls to end bloodshed in T-Raq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You guys border Sacad if you bordered Saleebaan like us you would see their gabdho and be more soft towards Hawiyes like us Mareexaans :icon lol:

I met a few HG qalanjos in my uni days. Walaahi their women are hot. :damedamn:

I noticed Marehans and Hawiye is very common mix. You niggas must be eating good in galguduud lol:pachah1:

I met a few HG qalanjos in my uni days. Walaahi their women are hot. :damedamn:

I noticed Marehans and Hawiye is very common mix. You niggas must be eating good in galgudud lol:pachah1:
Funny thing is that our most anti HG sub clan have plenty of HG hooyos and ayeeyos and:pachah1:
I know some Hawiye qalanjos myself:ahh:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Funny thing is that our most anti HG sub clan have plenty of HG hooyos and ayeeyos and:pachah1:
I know some Hawiye qalanjos myself:ahh:

:kodaksmiley:for an enslaved boon you talk mighty tough, face us HG after you unshackle that Ogaden chain around your neck.

This boons slave arse has been branded by the kab iyo lax crew yet twerks for them wetly and wildly, subxanAllahi what a SHAME!

:kodaksmiley:for an enslaved boon you talk mighty tough, face us HG after you unshackle that Ogaden chain around your neck.

This boons slave arse has been branded by the kab iyo lax crew yet twerks for them wetly and wildly, subxanAllahi what a SHAME!
"Mareexaan why didn't you choose me?":mjhaps:

waraabe

Your superior
The fock is wrong with you, no wonder your folks mjs called Naago, this man @waraabe is talking about things he and his folks Isaaq do on your harti people, while you talk about another man's (Ogadens) action as retaliation, walahi you folks have no honour/Sharaf, like Naago you pride yourself of another man's violence instead of fighting back yourself.

One thing is for certain Isaaq are making your folks subjects and their is nothing mjs can do but talk shit and pride in another mans (Ogade) actions.

This is;

@waraabe ; we killed, subjected and foxked your harti folks.

@Karim ; yeah, Ogadens has also foxked your Isaaq people

:deadpeter::deadrose:
Only a Naag takes pride in another man actions.

Jeegania has phucked and eaten the Punani.

They are full time naago now

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

You're a subject of amisom and you have the audacity to speak?

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
You're a subject of amisom and you have the audacity to speak?

Ahlan wa sahla naaya, long time no see, i heard the new Madam at the brothel you work at is rougher and harder to work for then the one before, i even heard she has had you ladies work overtime on pleasing those Hawiye with all kind of new sex positions.

I heard Hawiye customers love those punani twerk spoon positions where you mj naagos twirl spin on their .

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ahlan wa sahla naaya, long time no see, i heard the new Madam at the brothel you work at is rougher and harder to work for then the one before, i even heard she has had you ladies work overtime on pleasing those Hawiye with all kind of new sex positions.

I heard Hawiye customers love those punani twerk spoon positions where you mj naagos twirl spin on their .
You are in bondage a slave colony of amisom and for you to chat to me a free man sovereign puntlander with his own standing army that protects its land the audacity is unparalleled

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:camby:back to the brothel naaya, before i whip you beyond believe.
You’re a slave of amisom you black monkey look how your kids are being fondled before your red eyes
95D2228F-93CF-41A8-90FC-5F9CEB80CDA1.png

For you to think that you can even banter with a freeman such as myself is laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts