Famous Sheikh from Beesha Dhexe rejects worship of Kuffar Border and calls to end bloodshed in T-Raq

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feeling is mutual buddy, even a shaitan were to kill who2 donkeys i would support him in open.

We used Ethiopia to specifically abolish the HG hagemony in Mogadishu even Abgaals were on our side to weaken HG as much as possible and that's exactly what we did. We liquidated almost 100k of who2 donkeys and brought fufu soldiers from Uganda and Burundi to further subjugate savages like you. It was a well planned procedure. Be obedient to your Fufu lords waryaa and Amir Farmaajo :westbrookswag:
Abgaals are practically MJs at this point
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
The feeling is mutual buddy, even a shaitan were to kill who2 donkeys i would support him in open.

We used Ethiopia to specifically abolish the HG hagemony in Mogadishu even Abgaals were on our side to weaken HG as much as possible and that's exactly what we did. We liquidated almost 100k of who2 donkeys and brought fufu soldiers from Uganda and Burundi to further subjugate savages like you. It was a well planned procedure. Be obedient to your Fufu lords waryaa and Amir Farmaajo :westbrookswag:
Have you heard the news yet waryaa, that your uncle Xasan maxamed Governer of Mudug said that Mudug will be under 1 administration and all army of Galmudug and Puntland in Mudug will be singlified.

I guess you will be my b1tch in Galmudug, your Cisa and Cusman brothers have thrown you under the bus during the great leadership of gaas.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Abgaals are practically MJs at this point
:dead::dead::dead::dead:
Wlhi Abgaal gained so much from 2006-2009 Ethiopia/Puntland invasion of Mogadishu.. prior to this war they were confined in a box and HG would practically rule the city unopposed.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Have you heard the news yet waryaa, that your uncle Xasan maxamed Governer of Mudug said that Mudug will be under 1 administration and all army of Galmudug and Puntland in Mudug will be singlified.

I guess you will be my b1tch in Galmudug, your Cisa and Cusman brothers have thrown you under the bus during the great leadership of gaas.
Dreams are allowed sxb. You have the right to dream... Dream big my former slave.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Saxib it's only a few people of Dhulos. Same thing when Wagardhac and Sacad clash. There might be a few Saleebaan or Reer Diini involved but they don't make up the majority

You as an marehan can witness the justice with HG, you have Vice president, the power of Galmudug has been divided under 3 cities (Dhusomareeb, Cabudwaaq and Cadaado) where Cabudwaaq have the Supreme Justice Court, even your uncle Vice President Caraabey is untouched in Cadaado dissing as a mucaarad against xaaf and ahlu-sunnah, where in Jubaland all marehans are being evicted barbarically by their own brother daroods under the banner of Kab iyo lax, you marahans suffer under your darood brothers while thrive under Hawiyes in Galmudug and Mogadishu.

So who is you enemy and allies???

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Aren't you the ones begging us not to get involved in tukaraq hahaha.
MJ will always gaalo infidel to me , we are not related don't mention my name :mjlol::ohlord:
Your uncle Caare came to Garowe begging for ammunitions to fight off the porcupines in Ceel afwayn and we accepted his plea.
Porcupines shat in their pants after hearing the news:
"Majeerteenow wacad alle idin qabay...waa wa" you should be grateful Garxajis boy :westbrookwtf:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You as an marehan can witness the justice with HG, you have Vice president, the power of Galmudug has been divided under 3 cities (Dhusomareeb, Cabudwaaq and Cadaado) where Cabudwaaq have the Supreme Justice Court, even your uncle Vice President Caraabey is untouched in Cadaado dissing as a mucaarad against xaaf and ahlu-sunnah, where in Jubaland all marehans are being evicted barbarically by their own brother daroods under the banner of Kab iyo lax, you marahans suffer under your darood brothers while thrive under Hawiyes in Galmudug and Mogadishu.

"I'm your GF Marehanow... Choose me... Choose me" stop begging my cousin who2 boy.

DRACO

VIP
Your uncle Caare came to Garowe begging for ammunitions to fight off the porcupines in Ceel afwayn and we accepted his plea.
Porcupines shat in their pants after hearing the news:
"Majeerteenow wacad alle idin qabay...waa wa" you should be grateful Garxajis boy :westbrookwtf:
Kkk keep reading puntland news.
Caare has enough ammunition to wipe out who he wants ,he'd never ask infidels for ammo.

you that desperate to turn caare's minor dispute into a something major:uCkf6mf:

Because the USC grandkids don't want no smoke :westbrookswag:
Barre Hiiraale fought in Gedo against USC
Now he's chilling Xamar:mjlaugh:

We are trolling you in Galmudug bro and our problem is in Kismayo. In Gedo we mainly busy with ourselves. The era of expansion is gone now. We expanded more than enough.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Kkk keep reading puntland news.
Caare has enough ammunition to wipe out who he wants ,he'd never ask infidels for ammo.

you that desperate to turn caare's minor dispute into a something major:uCkf6mf:
Your cousin @Bohol made a whole thread about the news. As I said be grateful sxb. I've got nothing against Garxajis, try not to instigate a fight between us. We're cool.

Bohol

VIP
Your cousin @Bohol made a whole thread about the news. As I said be grateful sxb. I've got nothing against Garxajis, try not to instigate a fight between us. We're cool.

Actually that was Sahiid Qamaan lol. I only made a thread about the Porcupines crying about the rumours. But yh there is no beef between eastern HY and Puntland on the ground.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Actually that was Sahiid Qamaan lol. I only made a thread about the Porcupines crying about the rumours.
It wasn't just a rumour if porcupine elders made an embarrassing comments about the news. I think it was real.

Bohol

VIP
It wasn't just a rumour if porcupine elders made an embarrassing comments about the news. I think it was real.

Bari weapons market is open to whoever has money (if your cool with Puntlanders of course).
However Puntland as the government didn't directly arm him. Nothing is for free in life, Caare
businessmen paid it with their own cash for those new toys.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Bari weapons market is open to whoever has money (if your cool with Puntlanders of course).
However Puntland as the government didn't directly arm him. Nothing is for free in life, Caare
businessmen paid it with their own cash for those new toys.
Good news. Caarre needs to banish porcupines from Ceel Afwayn and confiscate their properties and distribute it to Sacad Yoonis members in Ceel Afwayn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts