Famous Sheikh from Beesha Dhexe rejects worship of Kuffar Border and calls to end bloodshed in T-Raq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The difference is Isaaq wants to enslave and colonise you. It has done to darods in sool and sanaag and now it’s coming for darod in garowe. The occupying Somaliland troops are breeding with the locals. Most of the darod orphaned in the war are conscripted into the army. Pin point take over
I heard Ogadens gave your folks in Xarshin some badly needed karbaash sessions 2 weeks ago kkkkkkkk

Since you brought it up... No Jeegaan can cross Wajaale border without giving up her pinky toe to Liyuu police kkkk Ogaden soldiers f*ck that Jeegaan pussy on regular. Lucky bastards.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Earlier you said boqolsoon didn't speak against factions of his qabil, but now you changed your narrative to he was wrong to speak about them. :farmajoyaab::mahubowtf::noneck:

@SomaliWadaniSoldier informed he spoke out against the mujaaheedeen and thus was killed for it. You see hawiye aren’t messing around. They take out the ones with soft hearts. Isaacs are filled with people who always speak out against whatever its you are trying to get done

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I see you advocating for a genocide but weak minded folks can't commit xasuuq. If Daroods get one chance of eradicating Isaaqs they'd do it in a heartbeat... that's the harsh truth. We don't f*ck around sxb.
Masha Allah I am jealous of y’all and Hawiye.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
I heard Ogadens gave your folks in Xarshin some badly needed karbaash sessions 2 weeks ago kkkkkkkk

Since you brought it up... No Jeegaan can cross Wajaale border without giving up her pinky toe to Liyuu police kkkk Ogaden soldiers f*ck that Jeegaan pussy on regular. Lucky bastards.

The fock is wrong with you, no wonder your folks mjs called Naago, this man @waraabe is talking about things he and his folks Isaaq do on your harti people, while you talk about another man's (Ogadens) action as retaliation, walahi you folks have no honour/Sharaf, like Naago you pride yourself of another man's violence instead of fighting back yourself.

One thing is for certain Isaaq are making your folks subjects and their is nothing mjs can do but talk shit and pride in another mans (Ogade) actions.

This is;

@waraabe ; we killed, subjected and foxked your harti folks.

@Karim ; yeah, Ogadens has also foxked your Isaaq people

:deadpeter::deadrose:
Only a Naag takes pride in another man actions.

Last edited:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Typical soft ass Isaaq sultan or Sheeikh. No wonder Isaaq can’t commit xasuuq because you have like this corpse saying we should all hold hands and sing the Lords prayers.

When daroods and Hawiye were doing their thing, I didn’t hear Sh. boqolsoon or darood Culimaa speak out
That's cause they don't involve themselves in siyaasad, same as the Isims.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The fock is wrong with you, no wonder your folks mjs called Naago, this man @waraabe is talking about things he and his folks Isaaq do on your harti people, while you talk about another man's (Ogadens) action as retaliation, walahi you folks have no honour/Sharaf, like Naago you pride yourself of another man's violence instead of fighting back yourself.

One thing is for certain Isaaq are making your folks subjects and their is nothing mjs can do but talk shit and pride in another mans (Ogade) actions.

This is;

@waraabe ; we killed, subjected and foxked your harti folks.

@Karim ; yeah, Ogadens has also foxked your Isaaq people

:deadpeter::deadrose:
Only a Naag takes pride in another man actions.
Ogaden is my kablalax cousin... His wins are my gains and vice versa.
This is none of your business, stay out of this Hutu boy :ufdup:

XaajiXumbo

Ogaden is my kablalax cousin... His wins are my gains and vice versa.
This is none of your business, stay out of this Hutu boy :ufdup:

by that narratives Isaaq too is my cousin, my IRIR cousin:siilaanyosmile: his cadow are my cadow and so are his wins and loses.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
by that narratives Isaaq too is my cousin, my IRIR cousin:siilaanyosmile: his cadow are my cadow and so are his wins and loses.
Hutus are stupid mofos wlhi. Isaaq wish nothing but destruction of your people they're joyful and in celebratory mode when bombs hit Mogadishu... They openly spew derogatory slurs criticizing Hawiye and southern people in general. All these signs aren't enough to show you their wickedness and true colors soomaaha. I wasn't expecting wisdom from a who2 anyway. Caqli dameer.

Hutus are stupid mofos wlhi. Isaaq wish nothing but destruction of your people they're joyful and in celebratory mode when bombs hit Mogadishu... They openly spew derogatory slurs criticizing Hawiye and southern people in general. All these signs aren't enough to show you their wickedness and true colors soomaaha. I wasn't expecting wisdom from a who2 anyway. Caqli dameer.
They think we are in the days of USC:mjlol:

World

VIP
You can hear the piousness and humility in the Sheikh’s voice. He’s absolutely right. Dying for a border drawn by Italians and the British who sought to colonize your land, what will this persons answer be to Allah? Astagfirullah.

XaajiXumbo

Even a shaytan were he to kill naago mjs i would support him in open, i support isaaqs 100% in their jihad in subjecting hartis and naago mjs as their pets.

The isaaq only attack us Hawiye verbally but you naago mjs actually used foreign Ethiopia army in invading us Hawiye Mogadishu, just know forever in South Somalia mjs are not safe, not in Mogadishu, not in Kismayo, or Baidhoba and even in Beledweyne, you are an naag that should be hunted forever 24H by all Somalis.

Even a shaitan were he to kill naago mjs i would support him in open, i support isaaqs 100% in their jihad in subjecting hartis and naago mjs.

The isaaq only attack us Hawiye verbally but you naago mjs actually used foreign Ethiopia army in invading us Hawiye Mogadishu, just know forever in South Somalia mjs are not safe, not in Mogadishu, not in Kismayo, or Baidhoba and even in Beledweyne, you are an naag that should be hunted forever 24H by all Somalis.
Hawiyes are decent Somalis especially HGs. What kind of HG supports SL?? What cuqdad do HGs have for Warsangeli?
You're probably a sheegato anyway smh
@Boqor

XaajiXumbo

Hawiyes are decent Somalis especially HGs. What kind of HG supports SL?? What cuqdad do HGs have for Warsangeli?
You're probably a sheegato anyway smh
@Boqor

My fight is not against my brotherly daroods but naago mjs, im sure you as marehan can understand their treachery, ask uncle Barre hiraale of is experience with mjs or your other adeer farmaajo on why he attacked MJ's in his book .

My fight is not against my brotherly daroods but naago mjs, im sure you as marehan can understand their treachery, ask uncle Barre hiraale of is experience with mjs or your other adeer farmaajo on why he attacked MJ's in his book .
Lol why you attacking Harti as if they clash with HGs?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Even a shaitan were he to kill naago mjs i would support him in open, i support isaaqs 100% in their jihad in subjecting hartis and naago mjs.

The feeling is mutual buddy, even a shaitan were to kill who2 donkeys i would support him in open.

We used Ethiopia to specifically abolish the HG hagemony in Mogadishu even Abgaals were on our side to weaken HG as much as possible and that's exactly what we did. We liquidated almost 100k of who2 donkeys and brought fufu soldiers from Uganda and Burundi to further subjugate savages like you. It was a well planned procedure. Be obedient to your Fufu lords waryaa and Amir Farmaajo :westbrookswag:

XaajiXumbo

Lol why you attacking Harti as if they clash with HGs?

Ask the Dhullo POW held and then released in the 2016 Galkacyo war, these dhullo hartis will travel miles and miles in war that isnt their business, a war between Sacad-MJ is only a business of those 2, you dont see Ceyr,saruur or salebaan in joining the war do you???

Ask the Dhullo POW held and then released in the 2016 Galkacyo war, these dhullo hartis will travel miles and miles in war that isnt their business, a war between Sacad-MJ is only a business of those 2, you dont see Ceyr,saruur or salebaan in joining the war do you???
Saxib it's only a few people of Dhulos. Same thing when Wagardhac and Sacad clash. There might be a few Saleebaan or Reer Diini involved but they don't make up the majority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending