Famous Ex-Rapper warns Muslims about the Dangers of Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to Santana’s song, Put Your Lights On and at the end it goes, la ilaah ila laahu. Is he mocking Islam? Muslim, what’s the ruling of anyone who mocks Islam?

Phaede

More labels are now owned by black entrepreneurs, it’s demand and supply.

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Lol yeah I've heard that he practices voodoo

Bro I've seen a snapchat of a Nigerian trapper do a spell and he was whipping up crack he turned literally ~3.5 grams of cocaine into soooo much crack, it was physically impossible it's like he turned nothing into something

One other Nigerian guy I know, I was at a little function/house party with him and I saw him do the weirdest handshake (it was like he did devil horns and then clasped her hands firmly and he made her do it 3 times in a row) to this peng Algerian girl he could never get (he ugly asf and she's rejected him like 5 times in the past). The guy ended up going home with her same night, she was all over him I was shook as f*ck

Nigerians and west African in general are not caadi even some of the Muslims from there practice sufi "white" magick
If you're serious, this is some straight Doctor Strange shit bro.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
In the UK trap niggas, fraud niggas and musicians are all doing black magic to make money, escape prison/court, secure girls etc.... I seen this with my own eyes wallahi shit is crazy these niggas call it "speaking with their ancestors"

Subxanallaah seriously... feel free to elaborate. I’ve never heard of this.

Muji

VIP
Lol just when I thought the people on this forum couldn’t get any dumber.

Now we are being told Shaytan can give you a career in music and welp it’s black artists who are being listed as the conspirators- no mention of anyone white or gothic music which openly aligns its self with satanism.

We then have someone posting videos on Kanye West eating fries. Isn’t it obvious Kanye is in the fashion business and has openly stated he isn’t homophobic. Not sure whether the poster believes eating with gays makes you satanic

I’m noting down all the posters on this thread and will avoid any rational discussions with them.

Yusuf Islam/Cat Stevens: 'Muslim community criticised me for picking up a guitar again'.

cat-stevens-ap.jpg

"I was getting criticism from the Muslim community: why are you picking up a guitar again? What's happening to you?" the 66-year-old said in an interview with AFP.

"I say: listen to me, this is part of Islamic civilisation, we have lost our contact with it, we lost our vibrant approach to life and to culture."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/a...-criticised-me-for-picking-up-a-guitar-again/

Yusuf Islam, the Salafi convert, now Sufi pop singer Greek Cypriot origin/British citizen formerly known as Cat Stevens says, Music is Ok.

We then have someone posting videos on Kanye West eating fries. Isn’t it obvious Kanye is in the fashion business and has openly stated he isn’t homophobic. Not sure whether the poster believes eating with gays makes you satanic

That’s all you inferred from my post? Typical Knowles. At least if you were honest you’d admit that black hip-hop is cultural degeneracy on steroids.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I was a big Eminem fan, i know his music was sadistic and fucked up but it got me through some bad days:ehh:

I heard his recent album "Revival", i don't know why he's getting hate for it. He's in his 40s, is he suppose to still talk about killing his wife and overdosing on drugs:draketf:

Muji

VIP
That’s all you inferred from my post? Typical Knowles. At least if you were honest you’d admit that black hip-hop is cultural degeneracy on steroids.

I’m glad you’ve informed us that eating fries with gay people makes you a satanist. I’ll avoid eating with you so I don’t become a moron.

Lol just when I thought the people on this forum couldn’t get any dumber.

Now we are being told Shaytan can give you a career in music and welp it’s black artists who are being listed as the conspirators- no mention of anyone white or gothic music which openly aligns its self with satanism.

I’m noting down all the posters on this thread and will avoid any rational discussions with them.
Nize it

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...one-eyed-masonic-and-dajjalic-movement.41689/

If the facts in the above thread go over your head then I'll know you truly want to be a disbeliever

Lol yeah I've heard that he practices voodoo

Bro I've seen a snapchat of a Nigerian trapper do a spell and he was whipping up crack he turned literally ~3.5 grams of cocaine into soooo much crack, it was physically impossible it's like he turned nothing into something

One other Nigerian guy I know, I was at a little function/house party with him and I saw him do the weirdest handshake (it was like he did devil horns and then clasped her hands firmly and he made her do it 3 times in a row) to this peng Algerian girl he could never get (he ugly asf and she's rejected him like 5 times in the past). The guy ended up going home with her same night, she was all over him I was shook as f*ck

Nigerians and west African in general are not caadi even some of the Muslims from there practice sufi "white" magick
That explains why self respecting cadaan daddy girls are all over bantus in the clubs and grinding to useless niggas who will only leave them with Madow babies.

:gucciwhat::susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts