"Never do the love of songs and
the love of Qur'ân come
together in a person’s heart
except that one expels the
other."
[Madârij al-Sâlikîn, Vol.1
p.487]

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its devil music, play a mainstream song and its satan worship if played in reverse. One great example is stairway to heaven by AC DC

Its devil music, play a mainstream song and its satan worship if played in reverse. One great example is stairway to heaven by AC DC
in my heyday i once listened to a certain mixtape.
I knew immediately it was shaytan talking through the conduit of a man.

In the UK trap niggas, fraud niggas and musicians are all doing black magic to make money, escape prison/court, secure girls etc.... I seen this with my own eyes wallahi shit is crazy these niggas call it "speaking with their ancestors"

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In the UK trap niggas, fraud niggas and musicians are all doing black magic to make money, escape prison/court, secure girls etc.... I seen this with my own eyes wallahi shit is crazy these niggas call it "speaking with their ancestors"
Listen to skepta' song No security, it's so creepy.

Brother I seen it live and direct
It's like the DMX scene in belly where he drives recklessly past the cops with a blunt and bir

Being that elements of askari are under the control of the Shaytan those on the gangster side who seek immunity with Shaytan get immunity from askari because they're virtually on the same team.
Bit when Allah decides to take strike the Shaytan that was helping them runs away with his penis under his legs

Expand on your experiences sxb

Listen to skepta' song No security, it's so creepy.

Lol yeah I've heard that he practices voodoo

Expand on your experiences sxb

Bro I've seen a snapchat of a Nigerian trapper do a spell and he was whipping up crack he turned literally ~3.5 grams of cocaine into soooo much crack, it was physically impossible it's like he turned nothing into something

One other Nigerian guy I know, I was at a little function/house party with him and I saw him do the weirdest handshake (it was like he did devil horns and then clasped her hands firmly and he made her do it 3 times in a row) to this peng Algerian girl he could never get (he ugly asf and she's rejected him like 5 times in the past). The guy ended up going home with her same night, she was all over him I was shook as f*ck

Nigerians and west African in general are not caadi even some of the Muslims from there practice sufi "white" magick

And you guys thought i was crazy for being weary of these Nigerians:mjlol:talking to ancestors kullaha.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol yeah I've heard that he practices voodoo

Bro I've seen a snapchat of a Nigerian trapper do a spell and he was whipping up crack he turned literally ~3.5 grams of cocaine into soooo much crack, it was physically impossible it's like he turned nothing into something

One other Nigerian guy I know, I was at a little function/house party with him and I saw him do the weirdest handshake (it was like he did devil horns and then clasped her hands firmly and he made her do it 3 times in a row) to this peng Algerian girl he could never get (he ugly asf and she's rejected him like 5 times in the past). The guy ended up going home with her same night, she was all over him I was shook as f*ck

Nigerians and west African in general are not caadi even some of the Muslims from there practice sufi "white" magick
Yeah alot of guys in uk do juju to beat cases. This nigerian guy my cousin knows wears charms he got from back home and mans are scared shitless of him

There was a time when Black music was clean, full of positive energy and pleasing to the ear. That was when it was Black-owned and Black-promoted. Most notable genre were the Blues, Soul and Jazz which also had a vast following and appeal to white America. Smokey Robinson, The Four Tops, The Jacksons, Diana Ross, The Temptations, Lionel Ritchie, Stevie Wonder etc

images

Smart, elegant and classy. Loved by all of America.

images

Promoters of pro-violent, sex-crazed, pro-drug, anti-cop, noise pollution.

I also think they did this to humiliate Kanye, they are known to do this to the musicians and celebrities they own, that’s the price you pay to be in this industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.