Allah and The Prophet Muhammad Warn Us about the One-Eyed Masonic and Dajjalic Movement

“The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) stood among the people, he praised Allah as is due to Him, then he mentioned the Dajjal and he said: ‘Indeed I warn you of him. There has not been a Prophet except that he warned his people, and Nuh indeed warned his people – but I am to say something about him that no Prophet has said to his people: You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is certainly not one-eyed’…. ‘You must know that not one of you will ever see his Lord until he dies. And indeed, he (the Dajjal) has ‘Kafir’ written between his eyes; everyone who is averse to his behaviour shall read it.’” (Sahih hadith) [Chapters on Al-Fitan: Jami At-Tirmidhi]

main-qimg-81e6c5f68c5f1a17301f2b700dff1e3b-c

big-sean-and-chris-brown-cover-xxls-december-january-magazine-HHS1987-2012-2.jpg

s-l300.jpg

561bf7a2a877c39d51bebd865b946730.jpg
6e24d4636a65e47567892338e25e8a33.jpg
drake.jpeg
jimsicho.jpg
1066c490ec0d3cd71f5d2c8bd45f615b.jpg

images

Allah declares in the Qur'an
nd Pharaoh said, "O eminent ones, I have not known you to have a god other than me. Then ignite for me, O Haman, [a fire] upon the clay and make for me a tower that I may look at the God of Moses. And indeed, I do think he is among the liars."

american-us-one-dollar-note-showing-a-pyramid-with-13-steps-and-an-A85EH0.jpg

sphynxeye.jpg

About Firawn and his Establishment, Allah declares

"And we made them Imams who call to the fire and on the day of Qiyamat they shall not be assisted. And we caused a curse to follow them in this world, and on the day of Qiyamat they shall be of those made to appear hideous. (Surah Qasas 28:41-42)

So have they not traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason and ears by which to hear? For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts. (22:46)

Interesting symbolism. Some photographer out there must be a dajjal fan.

dajjal is not only a symbol... dajjal in Arabic means deception... your food is being poisoned,, your mind is being poisoned , everything is being poisoned. the air you breathe , the water you drink...

us melanted people are the first of dajjal lists to eradicate... lack of vitamin D in Europe has caused many black people to die of prostrate cancer and pancreatic cancer.... I take vitamin D tablets because I don't get too much sunlight in the UK while adaans absorb it quicker..

if you don't want to get cancer around your 40's make sure to take vitamin D tablets.

dajjal is not only a symbol... dajjal in Arabic means deception... your food is being poisoned,, your mind is being poisoned , everything is being poisoned. the air you breathe , the water you drink...

us melanted people are the first of dajjal lists to eradicate... lack of vitamin D in Europe has caused many black people to die of prostrate cancer and pancreatic cancer.... I take vitamin D tablets because I don't get too much sunlight in the UK while adaans absorb it quicker..

if you don't want to get cancer around your 40's make sure to take vitamin D tablets.
Facts wallahi
The fact that it's in our face is prepping us for a certain reality
The expression of it is also a reality of the truthfulness of our prophet muhammad (saws) as the kuffar prove his word true

But the shayateen amongst men @Kafir and @Ahmed Alawi will deny the obvious because of their rage at their creator

Facts wallahi
The fact that it's in our face is prepping us for a certain reality
The expression of it is also a reality of the truthfulness of our prophet muhammad (saws) as the kuffar prove his word true

But the shayateen amongst men @Kafir and @Ahmed Alawi will deny the obvious because of their rage at their creator
You have a very loose definition of "obvious".

Also I see you didn't put much thought into what I told you in the other thread. I don't hate in any god. Your analogy about atheists was incorrect because the "rage" you're seeing is in reality the atheists challenging the believers. You are the target, not a god. Do you realize now how when you say "their rage at their creator" is you purposefully misunderstanding?

I say 'purposefully' because the Quran also makes the same misunderstanding and you are of course bound to the book.

Tell me more about the people you put in your post. Are they supposed to be dajjal? Hmm what other descriptions do Islamic sources tell us about dajjal's appearance.

He is supposed to be blind in the right eye. The first two pictures you chose can be scrapped, since it's the wrong eye. Also it's supposed to be bulging out, so let's see your pictures. Looks like only the magazine one has that covered. Dajjal is supposed to have kaf fah rah on his forehead. None of these people seem to have that. Okay. He's also supposed to have a red complexion with curly hair and fat.

If one descriptor of dajjal is all you wanted you could've used any example of a person who is fat or curly haird. Better yet, a person who's actually blind in the right eye.

I think you might be prone to superstitious thinking.

You have a very loose definition of "obvious".

Also I see you didn't put much thought into what I told you in the other thread. I don't hate in any god. Your analogy about atheists was incorrect because the "rage" you're seeing is in reality the atheists challenging the believers. You are the target, not a god. Do you realize now how when you say "their rage at their creator" is you purposefully misunderstanding?

I say 'purposefully' because the Quran also makes the same misunderstanding and you are of course bound to the book.

Tell me more about the people you put in your post. Are they supposed to be dajjal? Hmm what other descriptions do Islamic sources tell us about dajjal's appearance.

He is supposed to be blind in the right eye. The first two pictures you chose can be scrapped, since it's the wrong eye. Also it's supposed to be bulging out, so let's see your pictures. Looks like only the magazine one has that covered. Dajjal is supposed to have kaf fah rah on his forehead. None of these people seem to have that. Okay. He's also supposed to have a red complexion with curly hair and fat.

If one descriptor of dajjal is all you wanted you could've used any example of a person who is fat or curly haird. Better yet, a person who's actually blind in the right eye.

I think you might be prone to superstitious thinking.

Don't waste your time on this troll. He's that guy "Do-I-Look-Somali" spamming the religion section so that my Hadith posts will be in the 2nd page

Brothers in this very thread we have an obvious prophecy from the very same hadith they use for their propaganda. Yet as one eyed people in the lower rungs of the dajjalic europhilic system they are of course refusing to make the connection between the promulgation of an all seeing "eye" and the prophet warning us of a one eyed man and system that would claim to be divine.

(Sahih International)
So have they not traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason and ears by which to hear? For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts.

-Sura Al-Hajj, Ayah 46

(Sahih International)
And of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge and follows every rebellious devil.

-Sura Al-Hajj, Ayah 3

(Sahih International)
And of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge and follows every rebellious devil.

-Sura Al-Hajj, Ayah 3
Do you find the people posing in the pictures from this thread to be an obvious sign of dajjal?

So what's the implication? Are these people dajjal themselves? Clearly not.

Are you saying these people are purposefully acting like dajjal? That would be a fun claim.

Did the Quran say that there are people who are going to be acting like dajjal or did you personally believe that yourself?

Also you say Muhammad talked about a dajjal movement. No. he said there is a dajjal. You made up the idea of a dajjal movement. What kind of Muslim are you to put words in your prophet's mouth? This is biddah. you are committing heresy. And don't say you were talking about the people who are going to accept dajjal as the messiah. Those people only come after dajjal, and the signs of him coming never mention people having his physical attributes like being blind in the right eye. So unless you believe dajjal is here today spreading his beliefs, you're modifying Muhammad's words.

Speaking about dajjal when is he supposed to arrive anyway? Muhammad talked about the day of judgement being very soon, closer than the distance between the middle finger and index finger. What's taking so long?

Do you find the people posing in the pictures from this thread to be an obvious sign of dajjal?

So what's the implication? Are these people dajjal themselves? Clearly not.

Are you saying these people are purposefully acting like dajjal? That would be a fun claim.

Did the Quran say that there are people who are going to be acting like dajjal or did you personally believe that yourself?

Also you say Muhammad talked about a dajjal movement. No. he said there is a dajjal. You made up the idea of a dajjal movement. What kind of Muslim are you to put words in your prophet's mouth? This is biddah. you are committing heresy. And don't say you were talking about the people who are going to accept dajjal as the messiah. Those people only come after dajjal, and the signs of him coming never mention people having his physical attributes like being blind in the right eye. So unless you believe dajjal is here today spreading his beliefs, you're modifying Muhammad's words.

Speaking about dajjal when is he supposed to arrive anyway? Muhammad talked about the day of judgement being very soon, closer than the distance between the middle finger and index finger. What's taking so long?
(Sahih International)
And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?

-Sura Al-Qamar, Ayah 32

Excellent post. I've been on vitamin D 4 a year now and all Somali's in these wretched cold lands should aswell.

Is dajjal a person or are we in the dajjal period already

Trending

Latest posts