fake news debunkt barawe airport is in great condition!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't think the pictures were photoshopped, they didn't even match, nothing in the background aligned. By now I have accepted that some people will go through great lengths to put down the dowlad even if it means temporary lie. I just wish people learn be a healthy opposition who give credit where credit is due :)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
we are a cursed we have people degrading and insulting and even spreading fake news against any progress in our coutnry their are even people who spread false lies against our national army

how sad :mjkkk:

First of all the airport has no concrete pavement beside those two airline length spots in the middle.

Second this video doesn't prove anything and it looks like the heavy rains stoped and the land is dry now, if those pictures were fake what about this airplane that got stuck in the mud last week.

How come it took more than a day to debunk it?
Your evidence doesn't show date.How can we know those pics are before the floods or photoshops from other simmilar looking airstrip in Somalia.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
^Ah yes, more 68IQ Fake NEWS, that video is from last year in Kenyan airport.

loool kikuyas are ripping these people dry :deadrose: :deadrose:

:ooh:those nfd folks are soo gajo over a 100 years of peace and they dont even have a decent airport to show for it

Last edited:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
First of all the airport has no concrete pavement beside those two airline length spots in the middle.

Second this video doesn't prove anything and it looks like the heavy rains stoped and the land is dry now, if those pictures were fake what about this airplane that got stuck in the mud last week.

It is sad they length you would go to lie. You can clearly hear him say "Muguu kumi" tell me when did Reer Barawe learn to speak Swahili

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It is sad they length you would go to lie. You can clearly hear him say "Muguu kumi" tell me when did Reer Barawe learn to speak Swahili

Are you kidding me? Reer Barawe speak in af Barawe which is a dialect of Swahili, how did you not know that, you need a dhaqancelis ASAP :jcoleno:

Af Barawe and the Bajun language are both different version of Swahili and understand each other.

The video I posted might be fake but the airport was washed out by heavy rains and it will happen again if it rains, airport is not paved with a concrete beside the two tiny spots in the center, the video the OP posted doesn't prove a thing, the land is dry now and the angle of this video doesn't show where the damage happened, it is funny how yll bots supporting a scam and ignoring the fact that this airport's construction cost not more than $ 100k and N&N crooks kept the rest.
:bell:

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
We waiting till it starts raining:mjlol:

Nevertless that shi*t airstrip is not worth 4million. Less than a million

NN-Zombies: But but buttt the security is tight
Me: Tighter than Asian S.I.I.L?

loool kikuyas are ripping these people dry :deadrose: :deadrose:

:ooh:those nfd folks are soo gajo over a 100 years of peace and they dont even have a decent airport to show for it
NFD gaajo kulaha:mjlol:

When we have an entire region in Somalia called Gaajo Geedo(50 cent had to visit) even after Aabo was in power for 21 years a dusty airstrip lucky it never rains in that region.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Are you kidding me? Reer Barawe speak in af Barawe which is a dialect of Swahili, how did you not know that, you need a dhaqancelis ASAP :jcoleno:

Af Barawe and the Bajun language are both different version of Swahili and understand each other.

The video I posted might be fake but the airport was washed out by heavy rains and it will happen again if it rains, airport is not paved with a concrete beside the two tiny spots in the center, the video the OP posted doesn't prove a thing, the land is dry now and the angle of this video doesn't show where the damage happened, it is funny how yll bots supporting a scam and ignoring the fact that this airport's construction cost not more than $ 100k and N&N crooks kept the rest.
:bell:
Af Baraawe is not the same as Swahili just like Maay is not same as Mxa Tiri. It still stands that you lied and that happened in Kenya

Trending

Latest posts