fake news debunkt barawe airport is in great condition!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
citizens of barawe enjoying their airport families and the average citizens now have the opportunity to travel across their country

the people of Barawe have also expressed their disgust at the people who tried to politicize important developments meant to improve the lives of the people of barawe

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:salute:sahibyaal so gala shacabka Barawe have spoken up in defence of their beautiful city

citizens of barawe enjoying their airport families and the average citizens now have the opportunity to travel across their country

the people of Barawe have also expressed their disgust at the people who tried to politicize important developments meant to improve the lives of the people of barawe

:salute:sahibyaal so gala shacabka Barawe have spoken up in defence of their beautiful city
Good to see that the money stolen from Baraawe airport construction is paying for reer NFD folks like Farax Macalim.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Sad we need to have citizens refute Fake News, we need some standards in Somali Journalism :mjkkk:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Good to see that the money stolen from Baraawe airport construction is paying for reer NFD folks like Farax Macalim.
nigga you need to spend more time trying to get representation in the Kenyan government because rer somalia are doing good out here

:mjkkk: we eating good alxamdulilah we will welcome you with open arms just say not to uhuru
1585588203351.png

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:
1585588022684.png

Last edited:
nigga you need to spend more time trying to get representation in the Kenyan government because rer somalia are doing good out here

:mjkkk: we eating good alxamdulilah we will welcome you with open arms just say not to uhuru

View attachment 102137
Nigga you don't see me spending time on Gaajobaharey or cabdwaaq as far as I know that is the only contribution your clan had when joining Somalia.

Your uncle Failmajo is in villa Ugandishu because of Candowadhaag coalition.

It's also funny when Xarmajo is stealing Somalia national coffers and investing in Kenya isn't that hypocrisy.

Your kinds are known to ran to Kenya like asbo when shit hits the roof keep up with your temporary "nationalism" we know your ew aabo will be in Kenya in a years time.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Nigga you don't see me spending time on Gaajobaharey or cabdwaaq as far as I know that is the only contribution your clan had when joining Somalia.

Your uncle Failmajo is in villa Ugandishu because of Candowadhaag coalition.

It's also funny when Xarmajo is stealing Somalia national coffers and investing in Kenya isn't that hypocrisy.

Your kinds are known to ran to Kenya like asbo when shit hits the roof keep up with your temporary "nationalism" we know your ew aabo will be in Kenya in a years time.
*translation

"WhY Is BAba UHuRu not FEedING Me BUt somAlia GoVErmENt have all SOmAli TrIBes ANd PEoplE RePrEsENtEd"

lool django hasnt replied i guess the baby ran for some milk
:mjkkk:how cute
The only Somali qabil that is barred from Kenya is Marexan.So they live in Kenya under Garreh,Murule,Ogaden etc

Most of their wealthy folks live in Kenya yet they have nerve to talk about Kenya ....I guess because they have cuqdaad.

The worst thing is Xarmajo sending army to kill Marexan in Gedo while he sends money stolen from Somalia coffers to Kenya to boost Uhurus economy.What an irony.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Baraawe looks like a chill city :obama:

The embarrassment of riches Somalia has in terms of realestate is crazy:wow1:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The only Somali qabil that is barred from Kenya is Marexan.So they live in Kenya under Garreh,Murule,Ogaden etc

Most of their wealthy folks live in Kenya yet they have nerve to talk about Kenya ....I guess because they have cuqdaad.

The worst thing is Xarmajo sending army to kill Marexan in Gedo while he sends money stolen from Somalia coffers to Kenya to boost Uhurus economy.What an irony.
oooh you came crawling back mr django too bad your entire people are banned from the kenyan goverment :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

:mjkkk:meanwhile all the major somali tribes are represented in the somali goverment go and get some representation in kikuyaland

1585598994029.png

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
somalis in kenya are curently building largest tower in africa worth 300 milllions dollars in wealth
meanwhile your braging about 4 million dollar airport which is funded by EU pity money which look like this.

ESwToLtXQAEvUZV

:feedme::feedme:
:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: no wonder garissa looks like a dump their too buzy building homes for abo kikuya
1585614862570.png

"yes massa kenya anything for you anything for you baba kenya anything for you"
1585615182779.png

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
oooh you came crawling back mr django too bad your entire people are banned from the kenyan goverment :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

:mjkkk:meanwhile all the major somali tribes are represented in the somali goverment go and get some representation in kikuyaland

View attachment 102186
Dir from Gashaamo are not represented your doing alot to fit in bro. Just rep SL they will take you in.

Absame have Kismayo till Garissa till JigJiga and they trump your small clan when it comes to wealth. Its good you guys put down the “nationalist” mask so their can be proper FKD :fittytousand:

Get that kid from Qandala Qarxiisland, one Dir sheegad from Gashaamo can’t do anything alone.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
When the little room fills up,people have to wait their flight outside,Somalis exaggerate things Walahi, Kulahaa "International airport"
:chrisfreshhah: :drakelaugh: View attachment 102291

You are a professional liar seek help, I wouldn't doubt that you made this image right now. This is Ismail Mire Airport in Buhoodle where did you even get this image from? Oh wait I already said I know you made it LOL. You are too old for this fake news stuff you aren't any good at it, I suggest you keep crying about clans and refusing to seek mental assitance for your cuqdad ridden brain.

:farmajoyaab:

Liar.png

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You are a professional liar seek help I wouldn't doubt that you made this image right now. This is Ismail Mire Airport in Buhoodle where did you even get this image from? Oh wait I already said I know you made it LOL. You are too old for this fake news stuff you aren't any good at it, I suggest you keep crying about clans and refusing to seek mental assitance for your cuqdad ridden brain.

:farmajoyaab:

View attachment 102306
:damn: :damn: fake news loool wallahi the guy should be nicknamed fake news media

:dead1::dead1::dead1::dead1:

Trending