fake news debunkt barawe airport is in great condition!

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
:damn: :damn: fake news loool wallahi the guy should be nicknamed fake news media

:dead1::dead1::dead1::dead1:

It's the little story he added to the image that shows what kind of person he is , just tell the truth and leave it at that it's not hard. When you have nothing to bash you start making extragvant stories to feel confident in your nonsensical lies lol

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
garrisa airport has proper runway unlike 4 million dollar eu funded aiportView attachment 102284
ESwToLtXQAEvUZV

''thank you EU for building this bare bones airport''View attachment 102288
:trumpsmirk:the runway is right thier stop the fake news already
1585620935154.png

meanwhile, a 100 years of peace and the best fufuuhuru could do is a small house my grandmas house in the badiyo is bigger then this
1585621664525.png

close up :pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
1585621688135.png

please master uhuru please give us a big airport we will take down somalia for you

:feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It's the little story he added to the image that shows what kind of person he is , just tell the truth and leave it at that it's not hard. When you have nothing to bash you start making extragvant stories to feel confident in your nonsensical lies lol

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:true that fake news allways comes in handy when you need it the problem is when you over do it but this guy is the gift that keeps giving

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
:trumpsmirk:the runway is right thier stop the fake news already
View attachment 102309

meanwhile, a 100 years of peace and the best fufuuhuru could do is a small house my grandmas house in the badiyo is bigger then this
View attachment 102311

close up :pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
View attachment 102312

please master uhuru please give us a big airport we will take down somalia for you

:feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme:
the pictures that you posted shows that wajir got a concrete surface for there airport runway unlike barawe.:deadmanny:

in what kind of world does this look better than
ESwToMgXQAAmykT.jpg

this?
91hgdw.jpg

:feedme:"Mr EU can i have a concrete surface for my dusty runaway?"

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Dir from Gashaamo are not represented your doing alot to fit in bro. Just rep SL they will take you in.

Absame have Kismayo till Garissa till JigJiga and they trump your small clan when it comes to wealth. Its good you guys put down the “nationalist” mask so their can be proper FKD :fittytousand:

Get that kid from Qandala Qarxiisland, one Dir sheegad from Gashaamo can’t do anything alone.
That guy is the worst sheegato. He pretends to be HY but says something stupid like this :mjlol:

no i said am from degmada hawd aka sanaag state of somalia

That guy is the worst sheegato. He pretends to be HY but says something stupid like this :mjlol:
And yet the idiot has been promoted to become an N&N bot.
Horta N&N should do a background check at least they should employ someone with some knowledge of Somalia not a daysibora kid that thinks all Somali politics is their ghettos in USA.

I doubt he is Isaaq because N&N want to play diversity.

Trending