Fake Nationalists On Twitter Cries Puntland Has Too Much Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You are confused and trying to trigger me.Its very hard to find a treachourous warsengali who opts for secession.I didn't imply anything,you are simply projecting.
Beesha warsengeli joined the kulmiye party in somaliland don't take my word for it the proof is in the pudding so to speak

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're right, not much of a government. Although i doubt the states would fall in line behind the government even if things get better in the future. What do you think?
Let's focuse on the present instead of the future and currently we have a federal system and the federal government in Mogadishu isn't a central one.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I asked this question in another thread, will the "federal government" build this projects or any other? The answer is no. So why do these people care how we develop our lands? All you see is buthurt haters who hate seeing progress in PL. Forget about ethiopia iyo china, we will invite the yahuuds if it means development and progress.
I agree every state should develop their regions. :nvjpqts:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Most of these people are being paid lmao.All the warsengali I have met who love Somaliland are rich businessmen who milk the government.
That's a lie cause here's a warsengeli who's a member of somalilands parliament and he's saying otherwise besides all those videos I have previously posted are Overwhelmingly ordinary warsengeli citizens who support somaliland so stop your malarkey

That's a lie cause here's a warsengeli who's a member of somalilands parliament and he's saying otherwise besides all those videos I have previously posted are Overwhelmingly ordinary warsengeli citizens who support somaliland so stop your malarkey
Regardless they are traitors to the somali people.They go to Somaliland to cash in checks and the vast majority of warsengali are either qabilist or nationalistic thus wouldn't be part of Somaliland.

Berbera approved by HSM, Farmajo must have also approved Bosasso's venture

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
I asked this question in another thread, will the "federal government" build this projects or any other? The answer is no. So why do these people care how we develop our lands? All you see is buthurt haters who hate seeing progress in PL. Forget about ethiopia iyo china, we will invite the yahuuds if it means development and progress.

It makes one think why all your Likes are MJ's only, maybe only they agree with you:hmm:

Gbyallmeans

Was Mogadishu acting like it's own nation when they gave the sea port of xamar & the hospitals, airport to turkey?

The level of lies and cuqdad filled rant your spewing is way passed red lines for those reading your comments, bro at least state facts of truths not lies which your kins are known to, as for Mogadishu seaport and airport it was the SFG Parliament that gave to Turkey unlike your ports which were given by self-style secessionist undercover government of puntland!

This is the inevitable consequence of clan federalism. Trust me, these states will not give up some of their power even if Somalia stabilizes in the future.

I always say that after Amisom Leaves is when the real games begin of Somalia, we shall see moves from the treacherous undercover secessionists and of those pure nationalist Somaliweynist to the core, only then we shall see the future of Somalia based on the winners.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
The level of lies and cuqdad filled rant your spewing is way passed red lines for those reading your comments, bro at least state facts of truths not lies which your kins are known to, as for Mogadishu seaport and airport it was the SFG Parliament that gave to Turkey unlike your ports which were given by self-style secessionist undercover government of puntland!

I always say that after Amisom Leaves is when the real games begin of Somalia, we shall see moves from the treacherous undercover secessionists and of those pure nationalist Somaliweynist to the core, only then we shall see the future of Somalia based on the winners.
:trumpsmirk:

We know what will happen if Gen Dick leaves, who are you kidding?

Tedakale, dafuq can you do? Pure somaliweynist kulaha :kodaksmiley: GTFOH. The days of everything being run from xamar are long gone whether you like or not. If this federalism doesnt work, its every nigga for himself.

Gbyallmeans

:trumpsmirk:

We know what will happen if Gen Dick leaves, who are you kidding?

Tedakale, dafuq can you do? Pure somaliweynist kulaha :kodaksmiley: GTFOH. The days of everything being run from xamar are long gone whether you like or not. If this federalism doesnt work, its every nigga for himself.

what i am saying does not talk about mogadishu itself but if lets say all the federal states stabilises and catch up with puntland in terms of developments, and all of sudden Gamlmudug and Puntland have a fight, suddenly hirshabelle joins in, then what will happen is all out 90's war, federalism is a curse not the solution to our problem, so wake up brother and smell the air cause it stinks with federalism!

Look at you cousins of Sool and Sanaag they are leaving you behind, that should have woken you folks up, but it didnt, i wonder what will wake you folks up.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

So where were the somaliweynist when Hassan sheikh went to Ethiopia and jigjiga while claiming that kilinka shanaad belongs to Ethiopia effectively renouncing all claims Somalia had over that region?

Just like Hassan shiekh approved the xamar port deal & berbera port & UAE Military base deal likewise farmaajo approved the bosaso deal.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
what i am saying does not talk about mogadishu itself but if lets say all the federal states stabilises and catch up with puntland in terms of developments, and all of sudden Gamlmudug and Puntland have a fight, suddenly hirshabelle joins in, then what will happen is all out 90's war, federalism is a curse not the solution to our problem, so wake up brother and smell the air cause it stinks with federalism!

Look at you cousins of Sool and Sanaag they are leaving you behind, that should have woken you folks up, but it didnt, i wonder what will wake you folks up.

Basically instead of having one common Somali national identity we have all these states acting in their own interests, and not as a country. Like you said, this can easily lead to large conflicts. And it probably will someday.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

Sxb that's clan wars which still goes on to this day unfortunately. Infact, i believe it will reduce it when everyone concentrates on the development of thier states and respect each other teritory. We are clan based society sxb, we need to acknowledge that:manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Basically instead of having one common Somali national identity we have all these states acting in their own interests, and not as a country. Like you said, this can easily lead to large conflicts. And it probably will someday.
A conflict has already happened and as a result there's no trust between us hence federalism I say embrace it long gone are the days where somalia's power & wealth were concentrated into just one city Mogadishu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts