Fake Nationalists On Twitter Cries Puntland Has Too Much Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Get in line or secede and become your own country. That's my advice to Puntland. We can't have them undermining the central government at every turn forever.
Somalia is Puntland.

Federal government kulaha what the federal government in Mogadishu thats guarded by foreign troops:drakekidding:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalia is Puntland.

Federal government kulaha what the federal government in Mogadishu thats guarded by foreign troops:drakekidding:

Did they not assist in setting up the central government in Mogadishu? So why are they then undermining it? Why not go the path of ictiraaf land? :gaasdrink:

Nobody knows the deal and how much is PL's share or DP 'a share? Does Ethiopia own any share like in Berbera port? What about Local Workers' right ? Are they going to replace them with cheap foreigner workers? Lot of questions need to be answered here.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Did they not assist in setting up the central government in Mogadishu? So why are they then undermining it? Why not go the path of ictiraaf land? :gaasdrink:
The days of the central government where all the power, manpower & wealth of Somalia is concentrated into the capital city Mogadishu is over we have a federal system in place so I suggest you get use to it the days of all the power in the hands of one despot siad barre is over this ain't a dictatorship.

Besides Puntland is sovereign they have their own troops to protect their land last I remember the federal government was protected by amisom so can you truly call them sovereign :heh:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The days of the central government where all the power, manpower & wealth of Somalia is concentrated into the capital city Mogadishu is over we have a federal system in place so I suggest you get use to it the days of all the power in the hands of one despot siad barre is over this ain't a dictatorship.

Federalism doesn't mean that each state should have the sovereignty and power of an independent nation. It means they have a degree of autonomy and self rule but ultimately still have to answer to the central government. That's not what Puntland is doing, they are acting as their own nation.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Federalism doesn't mean that each state should have the sovereignty and power of an independent nation. It means they have a degree of autonomy and self rule but ultimately still have to answer to the central government. That's not what Puntland is doing, they are acting as their own nation.
Was Mogadishu acting like it's own nation when they gave the sea port of xamar & the hospitals, airport to turkey?

I understood clear as day to you your way and to me mine.
No you haven't, your one dimensional thought process is holding you back from understanding.

Under the provisional constitutional they are allowed to do this while the country is returning.Right now we are trying to rebuild Somalia by combining sections of Somalia lead by locals.These locals are somewhat independent and the goal of Somalia is to rejoin these sections together, however I can understand your skepticism of this argument.It also seems to backfiring with each state growing in strength, thus each leader and her populace will refrain from giving up power.The current ports etc are development plans by the somali people however the foreign influence as usual is nauseating.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's an agreement signed between all the federal state governments & the federal government which stipulates that the federal states can enter into an agreement with any company as long as they gave a certain amount of their earnings to the federal government in Mogadishu.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No you haven't, your one dimensional thought process is holding you back from understanding.

Under the provisional constitutional they are allowed to do this while the country is returning.Right now we are trying to rebuild Somalia by combining sections of Somalia lead by locals.These locals are somewhat independent and the goal of Somalia is to rejoin these sections together, however I can understand your skepticism of this argument.It also seems to backfiring with each state growing in strength, thus each leader and her populace will refrain from giving up power.The current ports etc are development plans by the somali people however the foreign influence as usual is nauseating.
I asked you a simple question & you couldn't answer it so save us from your rambling and answer this simple question that your whole argument is based on.

Is Puntland after secession?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
It also seems to backfiring with each state growing in strength, thus each leader and her populace will refrain from giving up power.

This is the inevitable consequence of clan federalism. Trust me, these states will not give up some of their power even if Somalia stabilizes in the future.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It acted as the central government of a nation.

Do you want a federal system or not? If yes, what we have now is not a federal system.
I reiterate the days of a centralised government is over so I suggest you get use to this federal system cause it's not going away any time soon.

I asked you a simple question & you couldn't answer it so save us from your rambling and answer this simple question that your whole argument is based on.

Is Puntland after secession?
I already said no .i can sense your real criticism the second you mentioned my clan. Thus once again, I reiterate, Somalia trumps my clan in every way.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I already said no .i can sense your real criticism the second you mentioned my clan. Thus once again, I reiterate, Somalia trumps my clan in every way.
Warsengeli are not only loyal to somalia there's many that are loyal tosomaliland too that's after secession from Somalia.

If Puntland ain't after secession then why slyly imply they want to secede from Somalia.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's not a federal system. It's several independent nations masquerading as federal states.
What about the federal government in Mogadishu that doesn't have a standing army and that's protected by foreign troops can you really call that a government.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What about the federal government in Mogadishu that doesn't have a standing army and that's protected by foreign troops can you really call that a government.

You're right, not much of a government. Although i doubt the states would fall in line behind the government even if things get better in the future. What do you think?

Warsengeli are not only loyal to somalia there's many that are loyal tosomaliland too that's after secession from Somalia.

If Puntland ain't after secession then why slyly imply they want to secede from Somalia.
You are confused and trying to trigger me.Its very hard to find a treachourous warsengali who opts for secession.I didn't imply anything,you are simply projecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending