Faisal Salah has rebranded as ‘FaceSoul’ and is on COLORS show.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

Idk if you remember this dude, he’s a UK singer now, but I used to listen to some of his religious stuff. But now he’s become some spiritual ambiguous singer, and he always vowed to stay away from beats and non traditional instruments. I guess in this video he kinda stuck to it .

Colors is a big deal, many artists have started out on there and blown up ever since.
He’s got an amazing voice. Could this be the first well known Somali artist (after K’Naan even tho I wouldn’t say he’s well known).

Last edited:

x z

I know this isn’t the best avenue from nasheeds to pursuing a career, but if he sticks to his word of still channeling his good message through his songs of spirituality to reach more people then i don’t mind.

Way better than all the struggle sound cloud somali rappers singing about degeneracy. Looking at Faisals lyrics there is some clear Dawah there

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I know this isn’t the best avenue from nasheeds to pursuing a career, but if he sticks to his word of still channeling his good message through his songs of spirituality to reach more people then i don’t mind.

Way better than all the struggle sound cloud somali rappers singing about degeneracy. Looking at Faisals lyrics there is some clear Dawah there
Wallahi I see potential in him. May allah keep him on the straight path. We all see how the industry ruins muslim youth. We all saw Harris J going from nasheeds to raps. His voice his beautiful and soothing and it’s clear he’s looking for a bright future.

Seems like he’s a spiritual muslim. I can’t wait for a new somali influence. I’m tired of Liyah Mai’s and Top5s running around dragging our name down the street.

I hope he covers old somali songs

Idk if you remember this dude, he’s a UK singer now, but I used to listen to some of his religious stuff. But now he’s become some spiritual ambiguous singer, and he always vowed to stay away from beats and non traditional instruments. I guess in this video he kinda stuck to it .

Colors is a big deal, many artists have started out on there and blown up ever since.
He’s got an amazing voice. Could this be the first well known Somali artist (after K’Naan even tho I wouldn’t say he’s well known).
He was everywhere circa 2010-2013. I haven’t heard of him since and tbh, am shocked but not really. The thing with nasheeds is that they’re a slippery slope to music. Ex: Yusuf Islam aka cat Stevens used to do nasheeds and now does music. It’s better to stay away from that type of stuff.

This was him from back in the day.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
He was everywhere circa 2010-2013. I haven’t heard of him since and tbh, am shocked but not really. The thing with nasheeds is that they’re a slippery slope to music. Ex: Yusuf Islam aka cat Stevens used to do nasheeds and now does music. It’s better to stay away from that type of stuff.

This was him from back in the day.
I forgot about Yusuf Islam. What happened to him? is he not muslim anymore?

And wow.. the nasheed vs today

Last edited:

x z

Can’t comment on Yusuf bc I have no idea.

Yes, stark difference. He’s changed a lot.

Their voices are so mashallah.

I never kept tabs on them but i thought that whole London crew became salafis and stopped being in the public eye

Their voices are so mashallah.

I never kept tabs on them but i thought that whole London crew became salafis and stopped being in the public eye
It seems like that was a wave in the early 2010s. The nasheeds, the MSA’s, the Muslim conferences. I don’t see that anymore.

Finally! A UK Somali artist that's not doing their ghetto trash "rap". Absolutely splendid. A good Somali representation. I wish the brother luck.

Jungle

VIP

I come across him cause im subscribed to colors' channel. Its a big platform but he doing numbers compared to established artist that been on there and he can sing tbf

Trending

Latest posts