Failmajo and his clowns might be behind the clashes in Dalsan

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
You people are ruining your own reputation with all these obvious sheegatos running around.

If you are proud people, go behave like you are.

If not, deal with the consequences.

When dealing with PIM internal matters, Beesha Barakaysan is requesting they not be mentioned. Thanks.

- Triple SSS Management.

:farmajoyaab:

Adaawe

Listen I don't care what ppl think. I don't take this internet shit to heart. It's all shit and giggles. But don't mention us. Handle your problem. People claiming your clan. Is YOU problem not a US problem. :sass2:

If you had "barako" you wouldn't be embarrassing yourself on an international platform like this forum.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We could have had normal discussions on here if it wasn't for the sheegatos.

Everyone is entitled to their own political views etc but this is just DISGUSTING.

Real FKD needs REAL people, not little sheegato trolls.

Again you are a troll, welcome to reality where people have varied opinions

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Listen I don't care what ppl think. I don't take this internet shit to heart. It's all shit and giggles. But don't mention us. Handle your problem. People claiming your clan. Is YOU problem not a US problem. :sass2:

I know you can’t relate, people never claim your clan because what’s there to claim? Gaajo? Being second class citizen? No region? No land? Inferiority complex? Kkkkk we can’t relate sxb.

Adaawe

I know you can’t relate, people never claim your clan because what’s there to claim? Gaajo? Being second class citizen? No region? No land? Inferiority complex? Kkkkk we can’t relate sxb.

:wow:

If that was the case. You wouldn't be mentioning us 24/7. Shows who is obsessed and whose not. You get traffic to this site by mentioning Marehan and Farmaajo. Learn life.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:wow:

If that was the case. You wouldn't be mentioning us 24/7. Shows who is obsessed and whose not. You get traffic to this site by mentioning Marehan and Farmaajo. Learn life.
Loooooooool

A queen mentions her peasants to put them in line.

I’m new to this site but is all people talk about here is what online poster is from what clan? Like A who cares, and B focus on the argument and counter argument. What a silly thing to focus on.

Trending

Latest posts