Failmajo and his clowns might be behind the clashes in Dalsan

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@kickz refused to participate
I never see him fkd for PL or MJ ever. I swear I've done more for you guys by fkding the Marehan and I'm Isaaq. Make a thread in Tribal Council and you guys can just excommunicate him as a collective. Refusing Jabiblax's abitirsi check is haram
:mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That is ugaas hassan ugaas yasin with the white scarf, he is dashishe from bosaso he is sakariye isticmaar isim. The guy right of kheyre is a 'siyasi ali saleban' called Yasin Farah cartan not isimo. The other one is Jamal he is Dubays warsangeli from Dhahar. You don't even know your own Isimo and your supposebly Ali Salebaan

The Beeldaje is not there, but close enough they have his blessing :manny:
I never see him fkd for PL or MJ ever. I swear I've done more for you guys by fkding the Marehan and I'm Isaaq. Make a thread in Tribal Council and you guys can just excommunicate him as a collective. Refusing Jabiblax's abitirsi check is haram
:mjlol:

Nigga not everyone does FKD on here

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The Beeldaje is not there, but close enough they have his blessing :manny:

Nigga not everyone does FKD on here
Listen man your appearance in posting and general outlook on Somali Politics makes you appear to be a Marehan. Is it possible for an MJ to be Pro Farmaajo? 100% I don't deny that. But your MJ brethren doubt you and you've apparently refused to even prove your abtirsi to them. So you can't be suprised if the sheegad allegations continue from @Gibiin-Udug and others. That's how it works

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Listen man your appearance in posting and general outlook on Somali Politics makes you appear to be a Marehan. Is it possible for an MJ to be Pro Farmaajo? 100% I don't deny that. But your MJ brethren doubt you and you've apparently refused to even prove your abtirsi to them. So you can't be suprised if the sheegad allegations continue from @Gibiin-Udug and others. That's how it works

They are joking on refusing me refusing anything, this questioning who you are based on political positions is just a troll tactic to discredit what I post

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They are joking on refusing me refusing anything, this questioning who you are based on political positions is just a troll tactic to discredit what I post
It is meant to demean you

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Non of these niggas have ever dialed jablibax's shegaato hotline. He has dudes from every MJ subclan on standby to verify anyone.
And they're suprised to be called sheegads lol, imagine bursting in claiming MJ and then refusing to verify it.
1585318506440.png

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I don’t think he is. When he first started posting in politics he claimed Saleeban which is an HG sub clan, then later claimed @Arma ’s exact sub clan. If he can tell Arma what he is under that maybe I’ll believe him but as of now he’s a certified sheegato.
Waa ciyaal fish N chips, alot of these kids dont know about thier qabil that deep.

Farm

VIP
Waa ciyaal fish N chips, alot of these kids dont know about thier qabil that deep.

I don’t know....Not knowing your clan is one thing but being so into Somali politics without knowing it is another thing entirely. Especially when your politics are the complete opposite of the clan you claim. Lots of red flags, even worse when you claim you aren’t a kid but an adult lol

Trending