Failmajo and his clowns might be behind the clashes in Dalsan

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Nothing wrong with healthy criticism but we shouldn't let anything effect us that distorts reality. Two somali clans, neighbors and probably in laws killing each other never serves the interest of the nation. Let us pray these two brothers put down the gun and call for dialogue instead :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@kickz the puntland conference just concluded. A new conference is to begin. A National Conference on Somalia will be held in Garowe. All Somalis invited to discuss the removal of nabad and noolal in 2021.

PS - Your done nabad and noolal, mr engineer of gedo and elbur, cuz that's all you engineer for

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I think @kickz is murusade, he doesn't mention Siyad Barre which all sadist do like @Adaawe . He must be related to @embarassing under KARANLE. He just cares for the prime minister position

Nope, but my Isimo did meet with PM though

EG7YPcEX4AAXby2

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Where is the source or evidence Thier is no news report just a accusation where gonna need more then your own words :draketf:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nope, but my Isimo did meet with PM though

EG7YPcEX4AAXby2

That is ugaas hassan ugaas yasin with the white scarf, he is dashishe from bosaso he is sakariye isticmaar isim. The guy right of kheyre is a 'siyasi ali saleban' called Yasin Farah cartan not isimo. The other one is Jamal he is Dubays warsangeli from Dhahar. You don't even know your own Isimo and your supposebly Ali Salebaan

Trending

Latest posts