Fahad Yasin’s plane rerouted to Djibouti after Somali civil aviation authorities suspend all flights to Mogadishu

American Intelligence were after him the entire time. He will be in a blacklist soon.

MuLkiiLaHa DoOLaDa. Isnt made of blood, flesh and bones?

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking Minister of Foreign Affairs Djibouti Mahamed Youssef says there was a technical problem with one of the planes and that it was fake news that Fahad was arrested. The plane will return to Istanbul than go on a direct flight to Mogadishu

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Breaking Minister of Foreign Affairs Djibouti Mahamed Youssef says there was a technical problem with one of the planes and that it was fake news that Fahad was arrested. The plane will return to Istanbul than go on a direct flight to Mogadishu

Damn Harun Maruf caught in some made up stories

TekNiKo

VIP
Damn Harun Maruf caught in some made up stories
I dont consider BBC and VOA reliable anymore after this, they are really foreign callboxes and love anti FGS news without verifying it.

TekNiKo

VIP
XOG: Fahad plane left now and hes enroute to Turkey. He will be taking another plane later tonight. Rooble cant stop this man from exposing Ikraan Tahliil case Thanks to Turkey for threatening Djibouti to return the plane

Som

VIP
Rooble has literally made him a ceremonial president like in Finland, Israel or Ethiopia.
That's how it's supposed to be in a parliamentarian system like somalia, Israel, Finland, Italy, ethiopia, Germany etc
According to out own system the president is a little bit more than just a ceremonial figure. In parliamentarian systems Real power should he in the hands of the prime minister+ his ministers and the parliament

I dont consider BBC and VOA reliable anymore after this, they are really foreign callboxes and love anti FGS news without verifying it.
20210916_210245.jpg
:pachah1:

They corrected it later....

The auto-correct/most used words kicked in...

Something is not making sense here, how on earth a plane with technical issue can go back to Istanbul from Djibouti ? A direct flight from Djibouti to Xamar is only about an hour.

TekNiKo

VIP
He is enroute to Istanbul now after Turkish foreign minister and Qataris threatened to punish Djibouti
:rejoice:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Somalia’s President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed on Friday accused neighboring Djibouti of illegally detaining his national security adviser, a criticism which appeared linked to a destabilizing row between the president and his prime minister.

Djiboutian authorities held the adviser, Fahad Yasin, preventing him from traveling to Mogadishu by air, the director of communications in the presidency Abdirashid Hashi said, without providing more details.