Fahad Yasin’s plane rerouted to Djibouti after Somali civil aviation authorities suspend all flights to Mogadishu

the meeting will still go on and the material will still be published tomorrow. DJIBOUTI will release Fahad shortly, otherwise this will become a huge diplomatic war and Djibouti does not have any leg to stand on.
iska hadal, now i get it you guys live on hope. fahad cant travel into muqdisho with direct flight.

the meeting will still go on and the material will still be published tomorrow. DJIBOUTI will release Fahad shortly, otherwise this will become a huge diplomatic war and Djibouti does not have any leg to stand on.

Formaggio is only president in name, he is toothless..
Go Away Power GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

He will be released soon, I told yall Djibouti was Kenyan ally

TekNiKo

VIP
Djibouti authorities told him to go back to Turkey and Fahad refused, he is not arrested but being held in VIP Lounge. He will go to Mogadishu soon

Djibouti Strongly Denies Allegations by villa Somalia​

The government of the Republic of Djibouti denied Villa Somalia’s accusation of the detaining of former spy boss Fahad Yasin.

The Djibouti Minister of Economy and Finance Ilyas M. Dawaleh talk to Horndiplomat has confirmed his country there’s no role in this issue.

“Djibouti do not have any link or role on this issue. The flight was in transit and was not allowed to land there in Mogadishu. And we are asking Turkish airlines to take back all the passengers ( including Fuad) to Istanbul or Mogadishu. Period.” Minister Ilyas M Dawaleh said

Djibouti Minister of Economy Ilyas M. Dawaleh has also confirmed his country will never involve Somalia’s internal affairs

“Djibouti will never involve in any internal affairs of our Neighbors. Our external policy remains consistent: Positive and Neutral Neighborhood” Minister Dawaleh said

Earlier today, Villa Somalia accuses the Djibouti government of detaining controversial former spy boss Fahad Yasin. Farmajo’s communication director says “The Federal Republic of Somalia condemns unlawful detention of National Security Adviser to H.E M_Farmaajo by Djiboutian authority at Djibouti airport. Such acts will not help to strengthen our ties between our governments.”

So Djibouti said the flight was denied landing in Mogadishu but the Formaggio admin. is saying that Djibouti held back the flight and arrested Fahad Yasin...

:drakewtf:

TekNiKo

VIP
So Djibouti said the flight was denied landing in Mogadishu but the Formaggio admin. is saying that Djibouti held back the flight and arrested Fahad Yasin...

Whose lying? I believe Djibouti is playing a sinister role

If they blame Rooble they'll confirm that he controls the government and Farmaajo has no say, so blame another country.

TekNiKo

VIP
One thing is sure, if Fahad sets his feets in Mogadishu he will be arrested and taken away.
So why dont they let him go? Its better for him to face a court in Somalia. In what country does a suspect not be allowed to return? It would be better if he was in Rooble custody so why deny him flight:mjpls:

Trending