Fahad Yasin’s plane rerouted to Djibouti after Somali civil aviation authorities suspend all flights to Mogadishu

We're going back to the 90s boys

1631898421404.png

Someone post the link from harun mauruf from twitter.

So fahad yasin was scheduled to to take part in some kind of meeting tomorrow, and he was flying in from turkey, he was detained in Djibouti.

Why not allow him and hold him to account in Mogadishu? how does this change things for farmajo since fahad is said to be the architect behind his power?

cow

VIP
Rooble tried to assassinate Fahad Yasin in Djibouti. thank Allah that NISA/President where aware and raised the alarm.

Fahad will come back to Mogadishu either today or tomorrow morning. Rooble will be arrested for attempted murder of Fahad Yasin

Investigation is on going. When we finish investigation Fahad if found guilty will be asked to arrive at Mogadishu or Interpol will be used to find him.

Roble is the boss

This has nothing to do with powerless Roble.

It was an attempt by UAE to kidnap Fahad, Turks refused.

He is back in Istanbul and will be in Mogadishu soon.

The feared September 18th NSC will go on as planned.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wallahi they wanted to kill him and torture him for info thanks to Turkey and Qatar for saving him

TekNiKo

VIP
Rooble going against his own words remember when Moalimu was blocked from flying. What a hypocrite!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It is a made up story. A single Turkish Airlines flight stopped in Djibouti because one of the pilots fell ill. No international flights were stopped and Fahad Yasin being on it is made up.

When has Rashid Abdi been right about anything?

When are you going to stop spreading shuban on this forum? Nearly every post you make is a lie CBB qashin

TekNiKo

VIP
Hes arrived now in Turkey and is being protected by Turkish govt after Rooble and UAE/Kenya failed to kidnap him