Faduma Dhayib

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

How is she going to defeat shabaab, prevent ISIS from spreading, kickstart the economy, handle extremely complicated legal problems, improve the infrastructure and eradicate guns with her massive ovaries?:comeon:

S

Shamis

She won't steal the nation's money like the other 5, but she needs to toughen up if she wants to run the country.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Female President in Somalia is not going to happen anytime soon. She can continue to be furious from Twitter.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Female President in Somalia is not going to happen anytime soon. She can continue to be furious from Twitter.

Why not?

I'd definitely support a female candidate who aint a radical Salafist supporter nor a SJW type. If she believes in Somalinimo, Im on board.

S

Shamis

The men - what have they done but miraculously survive terror attacks? She's an emotional wreck but at least she's not eating public money while national emergencies are being reported every day!

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Why not?

I'd definitely support a female candidate who aint a radical Salafist supporter nor a SJW type. If she believes in Somalinimo, Im on board.
It's not matter of personal opinion or whether we like it to happen or not, but the reality in Somalia is such that female President is almost impossible. The United States have never had female President let alone highly conservative Muslim African nation. Give it 50, then maybe we can have this discussion

Fadumo Dayyib!! the Half bantu half midgaan. SJW Propagandist!

Her whole compaign is something taken out of a Teenage Menopaused Xalimo SJW Diary.

Inshallah!! the Bantu diasporian has returned to make the country into a more of a piece of shit.

Difference This time, is that she is going to make the country into a Western inspired doo doo stain.

She is either Super naive or super deceptive. Im not sure which one it is!

She has some super inspirational qoutes

Being a somali women means you are are nothing, you dont matter
.- Fadumo Dayib BBC

A somali Women dies 3 times when she is born, on her wedding night, when her first child is born
- Fadumo Dayib Boston Tv

In Somalia the Minority is the majority
- Fadumo Dayib.

I am a Female
- Fadumo Dayib

Because of my Gender
- Fadumo Dayib

bla bla women
- Fadumo Dayib

I am the first female candidate.
- Fadumo Dayib

S

Shamis

Liibaan - Somalia is not USA and we don't define ourselves by other people's histories and track records. If she got her act together and formulated a plan, she could have been prime minister and eventually won the top seat. So far Somali politicians have no vision for Somalia whatsoever and if she had one, he's be in the game.

Geeljire - how on earth does she look Bantu? Show me some pictures of what you consider to be an authentic Somali look because I honestly have no idea what you're on about. That Kismayo video had a lot of Bantus but the boys with the pigeons and Faduma Dhayib both look quintessentially Somali to me.

She's a phoney baloney Americano whisky and soda.

S

Shamis

She has some super inspirational qoutes

Being a somali women means you are are nothing, you dont matter
.- Fadumo Dayib BBC

A somali Women dies 3 times when she is born, on her wedding night, when her first child is born
- Fadumo Dayib Boston Tv

In Somalia the Minority is the majority
- Fadumo Dayib.

I am a Female
- Fadumo Dayib

Because of my Gender
- Fadumo Dayib

bla bla women
- Fadumo Dayib

I am the first female candidate.
- Fadumo Dayib

And she's a mom? :urgh:

Geeljire - how on earth does she look Bantu? Show me some pictures of what you consider to be an authentic Somali look because I honestly have no idea what you're on about. That Kismayo video had a lot of Bantus but the boys with the pigeons and Faduma Dhayib both look quintessentially Somali to me.

What are you talking about she is half bantu. She said it herself on a speech hers. That she is half midgan and half bantu!.

i dont think i have to explain what a typical somali person looks. You should know already,

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Somalia will never have a female president. Maybe if all the Farax's kill each other and mostly naago remain but it's unlikely.

S

Shamis

A lot of Somalis are half Bantu in that case - do you have a picture of her without her masar?

A lot of Somalis are half Bantu in that case - do you have a picture of her without her masar?

Are you off your meds shamis? :comeon:

She is half bantu and half midgan.

She says it in this video

watch from 0:36 to 3:45

Her father is a midgan that ran away and married a bantu slave women and got outcasted by somalis as a result.

This story sounds like some disney movie, kind of like the beauty and the beast spin off,

in this situation lets call it The Peasant and the Slave.

I am the offspring of a nomad and a slave. My father comes from a tribe that is basically identified as a subhuman in somalia.

S

Shamis

Yup, and All her interviews is about gender basically.

She's not serious about this. She can't insult the electorate like that, on such a deep level. Is there a Midgaania she can go to if Tanzania doesn't like her hair texture? :kanyecute:

She's not serious about this. She can't insult the electorate like that, on such a deep level. Is there a Midgaania she can go to if Tanzania doesn't like her hair texture? :kanyecute:

Ofc she is not serious about it, she is from harvard the Victimhood SJW Feminist Organization of the world.
She is basically being used as a dummy by her SJW Xalimo counterpart.

im not sure if Half bantus have somali hair texture.

S

Shamis

Geeljire I'm serious - her face looks totally normal to me - I would greet her in the street and not know about her slave heritage, not one bit. San dheer, weji dhuuban, blah blah - She's just really dark and so are a lot of people it seems. I need to see her hair!

The most addoon thing about her is her personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts