Faduma Dhayib

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

:cryinglaughsmiley:How does one enslave their wife? Is that we hate midgaan people's dhaqan? Because that's disgraceful.

:cryinglaughsmiley:How does one enslave their wife? Is that we hate midgaan people's dhaqan? Because that's disgraceful.

no one enslaved their wife, watch the video. The father was midgaan born to a respectful sheikh family. He ran away when he was young and married a bantu women. he got outcasted and shunned by the somali community and including the midgaan community becuz he married a bantu women. Bantus back then were slaves in somalia remember? Slavery wasnt banned in somalia until 1930s

S

Shamis

So he bought her to set her free? Or did she just have a slave status which meant she could be enslaved? Can midgaan respectable? Because I always thought people wouldn't eat with them and stuff - which means she must have had the worst childhood ever - not that its given her any humility.

So he bought her to set her free? Or did she just have a slave status which meant she could be enslaved? Can midgaan respectable? Because I always thought people wouldn't eat with them and stuff - which means she must have had the worst childhood ever - not that its given her any humility.

I dont know walaal , all i know is that the bantu women had slave status when he married her. His father was a sheikh and was respected solely because of that. fadumo was born in kenya, thats where her father and mother ran of to after they got married.

S

Shamis

I just watched the video - her grandmother was midgaan, so her dad is not midgaan - which makes her a liar. There are various other inconsistencies in her childhood - maybe she rushed the presentation but a lot of this isn't adding up.

Dunno she said her father then her grandmother and a bunch of contradicting sentence after another.

i think much of the story is made up, This some disney movie crap. beauty and the beast spin off. Peasant and the Slave.

A

Atiya

The next president of Somalia will be from the Abgaal clan kkkkkkkk don't know why these other candidates are wasting their time.

Still can't over this quote
In Somalia the Minority is the majority
- Fadumo Dayib
:mjlol:

:damn:

I've asked her several times if her husband is a Somali. She never responded to it. I am not sure about this girl, fellas. I have a gut feeling that she is not OK.

For some strange reason, she wouldn't admit the ethnicity of her husband.

S

Shamis

Maybe not a full blown wacko yet - just a massive attention seeker with a lot of emotional issues and she feels the need to air them in a very public manner with the most inappropriate platform. She should have written a misery memoir and done something with the proceeds.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Maybe Somalia need a Somali version of Donald Trump. Can you imagine him then saying we're gonna deport the Bantus and put Arabs in their place.

This site would explode due to the collective orgasm by all the members. :heh:

I would pay to see that happen, all the Somali Eyrab iyo Madow bootyclappers would lose their careers.

They would instead bootyclapp for their fellow Somalis instead.

S

Shamis

I would prefer it if they put those Dhegdheer East African pastoralist tribes in their place. They're already swapping cows for camels, they look like Somalis - we should adopt the Tutsis too because Rwanda's still not safe for them.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I prefer we we replace them with Oromos and Afars. They'll fit right in and assimilate. And they look like us.

Maybe not a full blown wacko yet - just a massive attention seeker with a lot of emotional issues and she feels the need to air them in a very public manner with the most inappropriate platform. She should have written a misery memoir and done something with the proceeds.

Here is how I felt about her campaign: "See me, look at me, I am going to Harvard". Some people think that by being lectured by Alan Dershevitz means they are the best. I told her and Safia Aidid to quit advertising Harvard, since it is an overpriced affirmative-action school. It is not like you went to MIT and Bell Labs, and impacted people's lives by coming up new inventions. I told her I went to the same school that Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke went and here he is a Somali PM twice.

I prefer we we replace them with Oromos and Afars. They'll fit right in and assimilate. And they look like us.

Hell to the motherfucking Canjeero No!

they do not look like us! Google tutsi these motherfucker do not look like us, share nothing similar to us, not even genetics.

Laurent-Nkunda1_1245183c.jpg

attachment.php

Somalis should adopt other ethnic somalis period!!

S

Shamis

Of course, Somalia needs all the diversity it can manage. Did you know that Masai call their mum yeyo, tomato is nyanyo and there are probably more words. We are definitely related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending