Faduma Dhayib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Hell to the motherfucking Canjeero No!

they do not look like us! Google tutsi these motherfucker do not look like us, share nothing similar to us, not even genetics.

Somalis should adopt other ethnic somalis period!!

I was talking about Oromos and Afars. They do look like us..

So he bought her to set her free? Or did she just have a slave status which meant she could be enslaved? Can midgaan respectable? Because I always thought people wouldn't eat with them and stuff - which means she must have had the worst childhood ever - not that its given her any humility.

Brothers ans sisters, let us keep the racism to a minimum. Madhibaans are a respectable Somali clan. They have been outcasted due to their small numbers - keep in mind they are one of the remnants of the old Somali empires - but today they are like any other Somali clan.

I was talking about Oromos and Afars. They do look like us..

oh ok! Afar people in djibouti are pretty mush indistinguishable from somalis. The are like proto copies of us.

Somalis in somaliland have assimilated oromos before. When they were our slaves.

S

Shamis

Geeljire - Those look like Hutus. Look at their President - he's a cousin of Somalis.
Masai said their great grandmother was a Somali.

I know some people who look straight up Masai - its probably their grandmother who was Somali .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending