Faarax Uber driver refuses to pick up Xalimo

From an economic stand point she’s worse off than many Uber drivers, they don’t get paid a low stagnant wage, but instead money per trip which is why they have greater economic potential

I don't know Bro. Nurses do a fulfilling job. They save lives and help people in their most needy moment. That must give people a satisfaction beyond money. Taxi drivers do good job as well. But they deal with drunks and rude people. I couldn't do it as it must be stressful

VixR

Veritas
They marry doctors but have affairs with nurses. Doctors don't marry nurses cause they look down on them. One of best friends is male nurse
I know a few who got married. I don’t see any hostility or looking down. The Dx usually hang out w/ DX, and vice versa with Nurses. But Nurses are varied in their romantic interests, like the general population.

I know a few who got married. I don’t see any hostility. The Dx usually hang out w/ DX and vice versa with Nurses.

You have changed. My trolling isn't working on you anymore. Old vix would be riled up for saying nurses are doctors play thing. My game is off

VixR

Veritas
You have changed. My trolling isn't working on you anymore. Old vix would be riled up for saying nurses are doctors play thing. My game is off
I actually know DXs. I approach them and made friends with them, don’t pay attention to the so-called lines. I think they’re self-inflicted.

More than half the DXs are women. Women have overtaken all the diagnostic roles, they’re everywhere. I think the hospital staff at this huge hospital is easily 3 or 4:1 in favor of women.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

So we have to believe your numbers (research) and disregard the investigative report done by Seattle Times? Typical reer Mudug.
American articles are biased and also use misleading statistics all the time, I don’t know why your so adamant in believing them? Maybe it’s an Aussie thing where the news which is all subjective and opinion is dictated to you as fact, luckily it’s not the same culture here, we can do our own thinking

Its one thing to mock Uber drivers and another to mock nurses, considering the fact that we are from a poor nation that doesn't have a lot of nurses. Due to this, we have a high rate of infant mortality and a high rate of women dying during childbirth. Furthermore, many do not have adequate access to aftercare ect.

Nursing is a profession society needs in order to function. Uber drivers not so much.

I actually know DXs.

More than half the DXs are women. Women have overtaken all the diagnostic roles, they’re everywhere. I think the hospital staff at this huge hospital is easily 3 or 4:1 in favor of women.

That's interesting. I could be wrong but are surgeons more male dominated while women are taking over the doctor positions?

Its one thing to mock Uber drivers and another to mock nurses, considering the fact that we are from a poor nation that doesn't have a lot of nurses. Due to this, we have a high rate of infant mortality and a high rate of women dying during childbirth. Furthermore, many do not have adequate access to aftercare ect.

Nursing is a profession society needs in order to function. Uber drivers not so much.

True. But it's still honest job. No one should be mocked for honest job

Tukraq

VIP

What somalia needs is more money invested in it as that will go a longer way than nurses which you can higher for dirt cheap from neighboring Kenya, as for value, we’re a market system, we all have vote on who’s the most valuable through our dollars so who ever gets paid more is more valuable to society as a whole as indicated by there vote of confidence through pay

VixR

Veritas
That's interesting. I could be wrong but are surgeons more male dominated while women are taking over the doctor positions?
It seems like that where I am.
True. But it's still honest job. No one should be mocked for honest job
It should be okay to mock.

Somalis need to be become classist. That’s the only to improve. Too many people have low value systems, not education-oriented nor earning potential-oriented at all. They’re too comfortable at the bottom, unfortunately.

Tukraq

VIP

Somalis need to be become classist. That’s the only to improve. Too many people have low values systems, not-education or earning potential at all. They’re too comfortable at the bottom.
If we’re going to be classist it should be on income, which is what you avoiding, nurses are low class here in the US by any metric

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Somalis need to be become classist. That’s the only to improve. Too many people have low values systems, not education-oriented nor earning potential-oriented at all. They’re too comfortable at the bottom.

Ignorance is bliss, bliss is atheistcism

I just made up the second part

VixR

Veritas
If we’re going to be classist it should be on income, which is what you avoiding, nurses are low class here in the US by any metric
Maybe just stop quoting me. Nothing you say is based in reality

I’m telling you I’m surrounded by nurses. They’re not low-class at all. Taxi drivers certainly are...

Tukraq

VIP
Maybe just stop quoting me. Nothing you say is based in reality

I’m telling you I’m surrounded by nurses. They’re not low-class at all. Taxi drivers certainly are...
This is where your wrong, you want to be classist, but what determined class? It’s totally determined by income, what metric are you using?

American articles are biased and also use misleading statistics all the time, I don’t know why your so adamant in believing them? Maybe it’s an Aussie thing where the news which is all subjective and opinion is dictated to you as fact, luckily it’s not the same culture here, we can do our own thinking

@Tukraq

Sxb, we do fact checks because we aren't ignorant Yankees when their president makes statements like he built a big massive wall around Colorado, against who? New Mexico? The new Mexicans.

Aussie jokes about Americans.

Next time, declare yourself as a prophet and your words as Hadiths, some might believe you. Till then, I rather believe the Seattle-Times than an Uber driver.

Somalis need to be become classist. That’s the only to improve. Too many people have low value systems, not education-oriented nor earning potential-oriented at all. They’re too comfortable at the bottom, unfortunately.

Our generation is different. It's mainly men in their 50s. Also not everyone can succeed in education. Encourage yes....but no to mocking

VixR

Veritas
Ignorance is bliss, bliss is atheistcism

I just made up the second part
What does that mean edo. Is it my atheism that makes me classist-sympathetic?

My parents are classist too lol. Good thing they found each other. When you look around, it’s too many comfortably low class Somalis, especially the guys.

Trending

Latest posts