Faarax Uber driver refuses to pick up Xalimo

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf

Have you ever heard about discrimination Laws? Uber has one too. You can't pick who you want. Remember too, the 'customer is always right'. What happens when you are rude, opinionated and holier than though and your customers gives you low ratings? Other than that, when you are driving difficult customers, it is better to film them and use it as evidence because it will be your word against them.

That video I posted, the Somali guy was absolutely correct in kicking her out, but did you notice that he let her in his car while drinking a can of beer?

Compare it to the Somali girl in the Op's initial post? She is Somali and dressed like a "'? He shouldn't be judgemental in how she was dressed and should have honoured his contract with Uber and drove her.
@AussieHustler
Uber is very lax in terms of cancelling and refusing
They can refuse over anything
If the driver, like for the "" does not want to pick her up and cancelled, then he did that out of "Somalilanimo". Whilst wrong, he should have spoke to her instead of making her resent and hold grudges later on
Also, EVERY white person, who orders a cab, whilst intoxicated, should they all be cancelled. It is part of the job, and if they refuse they refuse
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-drivers-face-crackdown-idUSN1633289220070417

@Calaf

Have you ever heard about discrimination Laws? Uber has one too. You can't pick who you want. Remember too, the 'customer is always right'. What happens when you are rude, opinionated and holier than though and your customers gives you low ratings? Other than that, when you are driving difficult customers, it is better to film them and use it as evidence because it will be your word against them.

That video I posted, the Somali guy was absolutely correct in kicking her out, but did you notice that he let her in his car while drinking a can of beer?

Compare it to the Somali girl in the Op's initial post? She is Somali and dressed like a "'? He shouldn't be judgemental in how she was dressed and should have honoured his contract with Uber and drove her.

Is it the same guy? Newsflash every somali uber driver is not the same. You sound like a white person who shows a black person and say black people do this. We are individuals you sellout. Uber backs their driver usually and the customer is not always right

@AussieHustler
Uber is very lax in terms of cancelling and refusing
They can refuse over anything
If the driver, like for the "" does not want to pick her up and cancelled, then he did that out of "Somalilanimo". Whilst wrong, he should have spoke to her instead of making her resent and hold grudges later on
Also, EVERY white person, who orders a cab, whilst intoxicated, should they all be cancelled. It is part of the job, and if they refuse they refuse
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-drivers-face-crackdown-idUSN1633289220070417

@Calaf

Sxb, you are mixing apples with oranges. His Somalinimo should be reserved with how he can help the wretched lives of Somalis in refugee camps and those back home and minded his own business when he sees such a Somali person as a customer. He is not her parent but his customer.

Other than that, we agree.

Is it the same guy? Newsflash every somali uber driver is not the same. You sound like a white person who shows a black person and say black people do this. We are individuals you sellout. Uber backs their driver usually and the customer is not always right

@Jaydaan

I'm not attacking your fellow Uber drivers, your job is to drive your customers from point A to point B without making their journey unpleasant. Do you agree?

@Jaydaan

I'm not attacking your fellow Uber drivers, your job is to drive your customers from point A to point B without making their journey unpleasant. Do you agree?

I'm not an uber driver. Why you posting another somali driver and argue this driver would treat her different if she was white. Stop with your spin and lies. I see you for what you are. Also @Knowles say I don't call men out. Does she see you as a woman? That's some friend you got there

Did you not used to drink alcohol before?

Instead of calling out s who do the exact same things you used to do, focus on making sincere tawba.

I have and I'm not the one who record people and try to make them look bad on the Internet. If she kept it moving we wouldn't have this thread. Instead she recorded a man who in good faith reminded him of God and laughed at him.

Muji

VIP
@Jaydaan

Most uber drivers who work at night know they will be driving mostly prossies, drug dealers and night shift workers and club goers. Him refusing to drive someone who was going to the club is the same as someone working in a pub and refusing to serve alcohol. She’s a nicer person than me because I would of sent the clip to uber along with a translation.

I don't understand the females here? Are you saying he is wrong in telling her to fear God? She's the one who recorded it and spread through snapchat with lots of smileys? His advice seems sincere and was done in private, she recorded it. Umar ibn khatab used to freeze when he was told to fear God, but she was laughing

You are right bro. But he could have used the opportunity to talk to her more in the car and show some love.

We often focus on being harsh and tough forgetting love and compassion can accomplish better when it comes to your kinsmen.

I make a point in not discriminating and treating somali ladies who are not modestly dressed any different from a modestly dressed one. To me, both these women are my kinswomen.

The brother missed an opportunity. The choice he made for himself is good only for him.

I have and I'm not the one who record people and try to make them look bad on the Internet. If she kept it moving we wouldn't have this thread. Instead she recorded a man who in good faith reminded him of God and laughed at him.

I'm not even sure if she was even drunk, she could have just been dressed very inappropriately, which is why the taxi driver felt the need to give her a reminder.

Those that drink alcohol, their prayer will not answered for 40 days, yet here you are willing to drag someone and call them a .

That is why sspot is a funny place. Men that drink/drank alcohol and fornicators believe that they have the green light to act self righteous and police women.

Wallahi, if I did half of the things that you guys have done, i wouldn't have the confidence to call out anyone, as I would be more concerned with my sins.

Judge yourselves, before judging others. Self awareness is key.

I'm not even sure if she was even drunk, she could have just been dressed very inappropriately, which is why the taxi driver felt the need to give her a reminder.

Those that drink alcohol, their prayer will not answered for 40 days, yet here you are willing to drag someone and call them a .

That is why sspot is a funny place. Men that drink/drank alcohol and fornicators believe that they have the green light to act self righteous and police women.

Wallahi, if I did half of the things that you guys have done, i wouldn't have the confidence to call out anyone, as I would be more concerned with my sins.

Judge yourselves, before judging others. Self awareness is key.

I don't do any of those. And the whole don't judge is nonsense. I judge people and so does everyone. I don't pretend to be fake open minded and say oh as long as you happy.

You always side with women right or wrong

@Calaf

Sxb, you are mixing apples with oranges. His Somalinimo should be reserved with how he can help the wretched lives of Somalis in refugee camps and those back home and minded his own business when he sees such a Somali person as a customer. He is not her parent but his customer.

Other than that, we agree.

Saxib, if you feel kinship to ladies who drink and self-wreck because you see something in them that is you, other somalis are the same and feel the same kinship only on the opposite spectrum. Whilst you promote self-annihilating behaviours and give the worst kind of adivse to kids sometimes on here, other somalis want their brethren to succeed and stop[ doing something bad for themselves.

You have passion for your lifestyle, other somalis who are muslims do too. Be consideate and see their viewpoint and stop acting as if you advocate for something better.

Do you read what you write and how self-destructive you come across?

Saxib, if you feel kinship to ladies who drink and self wreck because you see something in them that is you, other somalis are the the same and feel the same kinship only on the opposite spectrum. Whilst you promote self-annihilating behaviours and give the worst kind of adivse to kids sometimes on here, other somalis want their brethren to succeed and stop[ doing something bad for themselves.

You have pasison for your lifestyle, other somalis who are muslims do too. be consideate and see their viewpoitn anf stop acting as if you advocate for something better. You don't.

@ZakWantsToPlay

Being an Uber driver is a profession. It isn't his role to preach her.

@ZakWantsToPlay

Being an Uber driver is a profession. The discussion is about that.

It is not only about that for the somali driver obviously. Do you understand why? I know you don't. Life is not always about making money or pursuing what makes you happy. To a muslim, and this is why your ignroance of Islam and about muslims shine through your posts, their life is not only ABOUT making money or pursuing a worldly life but living their live according to their covenant with God.

That is why muslims like me understand this somali dude although I would not do what he did and would take a different approach. Everyone has their own personality and do things differently because of our individuality.

You need to understand you can not impose your choices on others mate. So be respectful of others and try to understand their viewpoint first then point out what is wrong where you can. You have these same expectations from others, so you need to do the same as well.

Take care of yourself because you surely need to self-reflect.

It is not only about that for the somali driver obviously. Do you understand why? I know you don't. Life is not always about making money or pursuing what makes you happy. To a muslim, and this is why your ignroance of Islam and about muslims shine through your posts, their life is not only ABOUT making money or pursuing a worldly life but living their live according to their covenant with God.

That is why muslims like me understand this somali dude although i would not do what he did and would take a different approach. Everyone has their own personality adn how they do things because of our individuality.

You need to udnerstand you can ot impose your choices on others mate. So be respectful of otehrs and try to understand their viewpoint first then point out what is wrong where you can.

Take care of yourself because you surely need to self-reflect.

@ZakWantsToPlay

How about if we stick to our professions and concentrate in improving our lives and ignoring those who we disagree with their lifestyle?

Say, you are a Somali teacher in a public school and there is a Somali homosexual student in your class? Or even a doctor? What would you have done?

Somalis are Muslims and yet, they destroyed and continue to destroy one another--------not because of this chick was dressed like a "". Hypocrisy. Concentrate on your family and loved ones.

I don't do any of those. And the whole don't judge is nonsense. I judge people and so does everyone. I don't pretend to be fake open minded and say oh as long as you happy.

You always side with women right or wrong

No Jaydaan, I really don't. There is nothing wrong with Somalis giving each other naseexa. I just don't agree with him not giving her an uber ride.

If you care about someone enough to tell them to fear God, then you should care enough to give them a ride home especially in the dead of the night.

Wallah, I would have no problem if it was the reverse in which he refused to take her to the club. But what's done is done, so he might as well take her home and tell her to fear Allah in the safety of cab.

Its true, everyone judges, but you can't judge when you commit similar sins as someone. How are you calling her a , when you're downing alcohol and consuming ? Granted you're anonymous, but you've even posting it online for the world to see, but you're quick to point the finger at women. That is where my issue stems from and why I defend women on here.

Like I said, focus on your tawba.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Did he discriminate against her based on gender, race, religion etc?

Afaik, uber drivers are allowed to refuse passengers for any reason except the above.

I do think his actions were unnecessary. If he wants to be all preachy he should probs consider another line of work which doesn’t have him pick up scantily dressed women and drunkards.

@ZakWantsToPlay

How about if we stick to our professions and concentrate in improving our lives and ignoring those who we disagree with their lifestyle?

Say, you are a Somali teacher in a public school and there is a Somali homosexual student in your class? What would you have done?

Somalis are Muslims and yet, they destroyed and continue to destroy one another--------not because of this chick was dressed like a "". Hypocrisy. Concentrate on your family and loved ones.

Well, that is an option too saxib. I often do that and stick to my profession or keep things to myself and don't feel the need to tell anyone be they somali or otherwise something I beleive is useful or better. This personal choice of mine though is one among many options in islam regarding interactions between muslims, and between a muslim and non-muslim. Islam is flexible and non-burdensome religion that way. Many choices are available. A muslim can choose with the required wisdom and knowledge to advise anyone they meet and warn them against something evil people are doing. That is their belief. Others like you should not be aggrieved I think. That muslim intends to do good.

I am not a teacher so the chance of meeting a homosexual somali who is a student in my class would not occur. Meeting a homosexual somali per chance who talks to me as a brother would get my sincere advise without hate or harrassment. Because that is what brothers do for each other. Islam considers homosexuality a sin just as adultery is a sin. If I would advise someone against fornicating, surely I can do the same against homsexuality.

Do you understand muslims are bound by their contracts with their creator? They can not accept everything in life because that would contradict their convictions in the beliefs they have. That would not be hard to understand for any intellectual saxib. People do things for a reason. try to find out why first.

Last edited:
No Jaydaan, I really don't. There is nothing wrong with Somalis giving each other naseexa. I just don't agree with him not giving her an uber ride.

If you care about someone enough to tell them to fear God, then you should care enough to give them a ride home especially in the dead of the night.

Wallah, I would have no problem if it was the reverse in which he refused to take her to the club. But what's done is done, so he might as well take her home and tell her to fear Allah in the safety of cab.

Its true, everyone judges, but you can't judge when you commit similar sins as someone. How are you calling her a , when you're downing alcohol and consuming ? Granted you're anonymous, but you've even posting it online for the world to see, but you're quick to point the finger at women. That is where my issue stems from and why I defend women on here.

Like I said, focus on your tawba.

I agree. But where was she going? If she was going to clubbing I'm with him as well. I don't commit those sins now. So you can't say because you sinned in the past you can never call someone out. But yeah if she was going home driving her home and talk to her would be good. But we talking about a girl who recorded him and put it on the Internet to mock him. So she has no respect

Well, that is an option too saxib. I often do that and stick to my profession or keep things to myself and don't feel the need to tell anyone be they somali or otherwise something I beleive is useful or better. This personal choice of mine though is one among many options in islam regarding interactions between muslims, and between a muslim and non-muslim. Islam is flexibl and nonburdensom religion that way. Many choices are available. A muslim can choose with the required wisdom adn knowledge to advise anyone they meet and warn them agaisnt something evil people are doing. That is their belief. Otehrs like you should noit be aggrieved just as they would expect from that sincere muslim to respect them and treat them humanely.

I am not a teacher so the chance of meeting a homosexual somali who is a student in my class would not occur. Meeting a homosexual somali per chance who talks to me as a brother would get my sincere advise without hate or harrassment. Because that is what brothers do for each other. Islam considers homosexuality a sin just as adultery is a sin. If I would advise someone against fornicating, surely I can do the same agaisnt homsexuality.

@ZakWantsToPlay

Sxb, the Islam that you guys make a mileage here is unadoptable to Somalis in Somalia? It is a place like Armageddon and let me ask you, how is a "'s" behaviour in London, Melbourne or in Minnesota worse than what is happening in Somalia? These murderers in Somalia would make the same comment about that Halima. Is it Islam?

Is that how you would like to be judged of (Somali) Islam?

Trending