Faarax Uber driver refuses to pick up Xalimo

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
As a Muslim community, being known for gangs and misconduct is better than being known for having westernised and liberal girls/women. There's also a reason as to why promiscuous xalimos get karbash-ed way harder than the promiscuous faraxs. lol

is it better? Farahs can't get jobs now lol. You guys lost with this community reputation shit, lol not me. If the guys policed their own with half the energy.... their reputation would be better.

Me as a somali woman my resume isn't getting thrown in the trash like somali men's resumes are.

is it better? Farahs can't get jobs now lol. You guys lost with this community reputation shit, lol not me. If the guys policed their own with half the energy.... their reputation would be better.

Me as a somali woman my resume isn't getting thrown in the trash like somali men's resumes are.
Yh fair enough our reputation has gone to shit but having a high about of xaarlimos is the last straw.

leave the hoeing to us :trumpsmirk:

highest unemployment, no fathers, highest single mothers, most deaths? Breadwinner where???
lol u exaggerate. In our households the woman/mother is fully reliant on her husband and that's normal. You say shit but u'll end up marryng a faarax anyway. I, for example, am doing pretty well and have my future set out with a stable job I'm happy with :mjswag:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
lol u exaggerate. In our households the woman/mother is fully reliant on her husband and that's normal. You say shit but u'll end up marryng a faarax anyway. I, for example, am doing pretty well and have my future set out with a stable job I'm happy with :mjswag:

show me statistics.. the women are the breadwinners but they defer major decisions to their loser husbands.

Macalin M

Out here
The shit I fucking read in this thread disgusts me. Sorry for my language but who the hell do some of you think you are?!

I don’t even care about the original video in question, you guys are out here shaming Somali fathers because of their jobs. Did you guys lose your minds? Did you forget where you came from? Your here on a forum, probably, no sorry MOST LIKELY unemployed, mocking men (and women as well) who work all day so they families can be fed? Some of you probably claim benefits yet you’re shaming people who are making an honest living.

Some of you need a trip to Somalia wallahi, then you’ll learn to not be an entitled piece of crap. They work these ‘low class’ ‘no vision’ jobs so they can get you through school, education and to be a success. I respect an Uber driver more than half of you in this thread. Privileged cunts!

Tukraq

VIP
The shit I fucking read in this thread disgusts me. Sorry for my language but who the hell do some of you think you are?!

I don’t even care about the original video in question, you guys are out here shaming Somali fathers because of their jobs. Did you guys lose your minds? Did you forget where you came from? Your here on a forum, probably, no sorry MOST LIKELY unemployed, mocking men (and women as well) who work all day so they families can be fed? Some of you probably claim benefits yet you’re shaming people who are making an honest living.

Some of you need a trip to Somalia wallahi, then you’ll learn to not be an entitled piece of crap. They work these ‘low class’ ‘no vision’ jobs so they can get you through school, education and to be a success. I respect an Uber driver more than half of you in this thread. Privileged cunts!
like I said the biggest irony is that they don't even out earn them, like what is there to look down upon:gucciwhat:

Exodus

Alienist
Nothing wrong with the driver giving solid life advice, girls who go out clubbing and drinking in revealing outfits are 90% of the time just trashy. Also, if she claims to be Muslim, she shouldn't be going clubbing.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I love her response, you can tell she is a good person. I also understand where the brother is was coming from, however I believe he should have helped the sister, by giving her a ride and perhaps start a conversation not advice or criticism. :)

VixR

Veritas

One of the things Somalis need to stop doing is slapping people on the back for feeding their own children. Reason it’s a big deal to you is precisely because many of them actually don’t do that obvious task. Low expectation folks.

Funny thing is there’s almost no way they out earn them lol, @VixR for example is a nurse, so we’re talking 40 to 60k a year, you can make 100k of Uber If you put in the right time lol

Uber drivers make jack shit and is done either by failures or people who need something to do at the side.

:mjlol:

Out earn me ?
:gucciwhat:
Which uber driver is making 120k after 5 years working?
:cosbyhmm:

You and I can’t relate. I do place value in degrees, especially depending on what it is, and what you do with it.

Taxi/Uber driving should only be supplemental until you get where you’re going. If it’s your life’s work or a long-term, I’m sorry.

Ironically nearly all those who works for Elon Musk have some form of degree, especially STEM degrees.

:deadosama:

From an economic stand point she’s worse off than many Uber drivers, they don’t get paid a low stagnant wage, but instead money per trip which is why they have greater economic potential
Uber drivers are paid extremely little due to the low barrier of entry.

:ohlord:

This is where your wrong, you want to be classist, but what determined class? It’s totally determined by income, what metric are you using?
Wrong , classsism is determined both by income an line of work. Nurses certainly make more than a taxi driver , have higher prospects and are societally seen as higher compared to uber drivers.

Tukraq

VIP
Wrong , classsism is determined both by income an line of work. Nurses certainly make more than a taxi driver , have higher prospects and are societally seen as higher compared to uber drivers.
they don't make more then all taxi drivers and, how do they have higher prospects? they can't move up much, taxi drivers can become owner operators and grow there business to millions(seen it happen before from a Sikhi friend), also in what way are nurses seen as societly higher? there basically seen as maids for doctors and get no respect

Trending