Faarax Uber driver refuses to pick up Xalimo

10k a month is 120k a year here you go
So the average uber driver makes 120k year
:dead1:

Due to the low barrier of entry , AN extreme amount of time wouod be needed for this. Thus it would be detrimental to your health and thus your livelihood. The average Uber driver makes less than 1k a week.

they don't make more then all taxi drivers and, how do they have higher prospects? they can't move up much, taxi drivers can become owner operators and grow there business to millions(seen it happen before from a Sikhi friend), also in what way are nurses seen as societly higher? there basically seen as maids for doctors and get no respect

Taxi drivers cannot become owners without buying the license plate which costs up to a million dollars.

Taxi drivers aren buisness owners , if they went to open a buisness that would be in spite of being a taxi driver not because of it.

Nurses are treated with much more respect due to their academic background and career prospects.

Uber drivers on average make minimum wage also.

Tukraq

VIP
So the average uber driver makes 120k year
:dead1:

Due to the low barrier of entry , AN extreme amount of time wouod be needed for this. Thus it would be detrimental to your health and thus your livelihood. The average Uber driver makes less than 1k a week.

Taxi drivers cannot become owners without buying the license plate which costs up to a million dollars.

Taxi drivers aren buisness owners , if they went to open a buisness that would be in spite of being a taxi driver not because of it.

Nurses are treated with much more respect due to their academic background and career prospects.

Uber drivers on average make minimum wage also.
firstly the uber averages are misleading due to the random amounts of hours you can work, everyones different but 10 hours a day will get 2k a week, but like I said that average can be brought down by those driving 1 hour a week, as for taxi drivers, they make friends pool resources and before you know it there owner operators running a taxi business, literally almost every Indian in the US does this which is why there the highest earners in the US, investing in taxis, 7-11s or tech/doctor jobs, nurses are seen as jokes on the other hand

firstly the uber averages are misleading due to the random amounts of hours you can work, everyones different but 10 hours a day will get 2k a week, but like I said that average can be brought down by those driving 1 hour a week, as for taxi drivers, they make friends pool resources and before you know it there owner operators running a taxi business, literally almost every Indian in the US does this which is why there the highest earners in the US, investing in taxis, 7-11s or tech/doctor jobs, nurses are seen as jokes on the other hand
Uber averages are actually higher because they don't take into account for the fuel prices etc.You will not make 2k a week as an uber driver, the law of diminishing averages due to the low barrier entry is exasperated in this situation.

First gen indians work as uber drivers but the next generation go into IT , open buisnesses etc. If you want to be a successfull entrepreneur you can't expect to work as a taxi driver. I run a web development businesses bringing in 2k a month( will be expanded as i work partime, uni full time) , skills are the only important factor in becoming rich not taxi driving.

Nurses actually have high prospects compared to taxi drivers as they have a higher ceiling.

Mathematical Approximation:

U = money made per km = 2$/mile = 1.25$/km
T = money made per time = 0.13$/minute
C = fuel cost per km =0.46$/mil = 0.29$/km
Thus average money made per mile = 1.54$/mile = B
M = average insurance per year cost = 1502$/year
Ta = average tax per year = 600$/year
Xtra = 1000$/year
V = average speed per hour = 80 mile /hr = 1.33 mile /minute
F = miles travelled per year
A formula we can use :

B *F + T*(F/V)-1502-600-1000 = Pr = Money made per year
F =( Pr+1502+600+1000)/(B+T/V)
If Pr = 120*10^3

F = 204 miles/day

F = 204/24 =
which is

Tukraq

VIP
Uber averages are actually higher because they don't take into account for the fuel prices etc.You will not make 2k a week as an uber driver, the law of diminishing averages due to the low barrier entry is exasperated in this situation.

First gen indians work as uber drivers but the next generation go into IT , open buisnesses etc. If you want to be a successfull entrepreneur you can't expect to work as a taxi driver. I run a web development businesses bringing in 2k a month( will be expanded as i work partime, uni full time) , skills are the only important factor in becoming rich not taxi driving.

Nurses actually have high prospects compared to taxi drivers as they have a higher ceiling.

Mathematical Approximation:

U = money made per km = 2$/mile = 1.25$/km
T = money made per time = 0.13$/minute
C = fuel cost per km =0.46$/mil = 0.29$/km
Thus average money made per mile = 1.54$/mile = B
M = average insurance per year cost = 1502$/year
Ta = average tax per year = 600$/year
Xtra = 1000$/year
V = average speed per hour = 80 mile /hr = 1.33 mile /minute
F = miles travelled per year
A formula we can use :

B *F + T*(F/V)-1502-600-1000 = Pr = Money made per year
F =( Pr+1502+600+1000)/(B+T/V)
If Pr = 120*10^3

F = 204 miles/day

F = 204/24 =
which is
sxb 2k a week after expenses is normal if your working everyday heck you can get 2k before expenses on just 5 days sparingly, work the extra 2 days and it covers your gas money
3679f89a567f3cb47a12b97ab3bf9af50dbbf59e.jpg

what do you mean diminishing returns? a trip is a trip and no nurses don't have more upside, theres no nurses making 6 figures lol

Muji

VIP
sxb 2k a week after expenses is normal if your working everyday heck you can get 2k before expenses on just 5 days sparingly, work the extra 2 days and it covers your gas money

what do you mean diminishing returns? a trip is a trip and no nurses don't have more upside, theres no nurses making 6 figures lol

Wow so you’re an uber driver?

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Low I.Q. from him. Its like working in a grocery store and refusing to sell alcohol to someone because it goes against their morals.

Obviously as an uber driver you will have to pick up women dressed in skimpy clothing , drunken bastards totally wasted coming back from a party or nightclub. What did he expect when he took on the job?.

If he wanted to stick to his deen, he could have simply choose to work in a warehouse or as a security guard.
What freedom, so you can explore your dh!l0nimo?

Allah, The Almighty, states: : "Remind for indeed the reminder benefits the believer".

Illahay kacabso is a good reminder and that which is often used within Somali ppl.

We dont know what transpired before the clip was recorded. What he saw or heard. What the girl was wearing and where she was heading.

There are a whole host of things that he could have heard or seen that made him say that statement.

That's not his business, she can destroy him by reporting him to uber.

He can't discriminate someone because of their clothes or lifestyle.
It's called giving dacwa. Personally, wouldn't have a problem if a FOB sheikh Uber driver said that to me granted I was giving off the drunkie/clubbie vibe, but If he blurted out Ilahey ka cabso without any reason, it's inappropriate.

Allah, The Almighty, states: : "Remind for indeed the reminder benefits the believer".

Illahay kacabso is a good reminder and that which is often used within Somali ppl.

We dont know what transpired before the clip was recorded. What he saw or heard. What the girl was wearing and where she was heading.

There are a whole host of things that he could have heard or seen that made him say that statement.

That is soo true. Non of us know what she was doing or wearing or where she was heading to.

For all we know she could have been a regular hijabi heading somewhere innocent. She could have been talking reckless or fighting, hence why he reminded her to fear Allah.
The possibilities are endless.

Stop calling people you don't know and . That is most definitely haraam.

Bro, u keep forgetting you’re talking to Europeans bro. What do they know abt a company founded in the states. They use busses and horses sxb. Plus they don’t have quality roads like America to be making 2k a week with Uber.

Gambar

VIP
Bro, u keep forgetting you’re talking to Europeans bro. What do they know abt a company founded in the states. They use busses and horses sxb. Plus they don’t have quality roads like America to be making 2k a week with Uber.
You’re crazy but funny ina adeer.

Nope but my homie is and he makes 6 figures off it
Lol. When I used to do Uber in Los Angeles as a side hustle I would rack almost over 5k a month in the summer holiday season. Wallahi u can stack the f*ck up with Uber if u need a little quick pocket money for yourself. Plus, that’s how I met a guy who recommended me for my company. You can network with Uber if u have a goal in mind. Uber is not something u do forever. U set a time and date u will stop and have u goals met by that time. It’s Amazing to live in America.

Tukraq

VIP
That is true, it’s an American thing, you would expect far less money in far poorer countries like Europe due to how economies work

Trending