Faarax Singing About Xalimo Batty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas:faysalwtf:

Our sisters ain't no strippers he could of easily got an ajnabi chick why is he making them like some sex objects they're our pride and joy he's reduced them to AA or black women that are mostly video vixens in these music videos :mjkkk:

You know her family would kill her if they knew she was doing things like this which is why she's hiding her face with the flag. Somalis suck at music, just an embarrassment

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
wallahi somalis need to chill with the rapping. They all sound like some shit broken records repeating the same lyrics , every one like puffy ls, Mo-G and this wasteman need to chill with the autotune and the same shitty chorus they say over and over again. It is 2017 can we malis please just realise music ain't for us and find another field to move into . Something beneficial like medicine, politics or business. please I beg the somali diaspora to look for more greener pastures then rap and music:kendrickcry::mjcry:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
wallahi somalis need to chill with the rapping. They all sound like some shit broken records repeating the same lyrics , every one like puffy ls, Mo-G and this wasteman need to chill with the autotune and the same shitty chorus they say over and over again. It is 2017 can we malis please just realise music ain't for us and find another field to move into . Something beneficial like medicine, politics or business. please I beg the somali diaspora to look for more greener pastures then rap and music:kendrickcry::mjcry:
I write music sxb, and I am not your typical faarax who raps.
f*ck rapping that shit sounds wack these days.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Some miskeen guy is going to pay 15k mehr for that girl too :mjkkk:
And a further 15k to fix her back looking like a horsefish :mjlol:
37437655-horsefish-Stock-Photo-seahorse.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Some miskeen guy is going to pay 15k mehr for that girl too :mjkkk:
once the henny is in the system and she does that shakira dance with her arched back and you take another shot and you hear that shakira track playing in your head

"And I'm on tonight you know my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection"

Forget 15k my g you will bust a nutt inside her before you can even think of the meher

once the henny is in the system and she does that shakira dance with her arched back and you take another shot and you hear that shakira track playing in your head

"And I'm on tonight you know my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection"

Forget 15k my g you will bust a nutt inside her before you can even think of the meher

:cryinglaughsmiley:

wallahi you've gone off the deep end as of late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts