Faarax in Nairobi said he has had enough of Halimos flaunts his Kenyan wife

Why is he talking about fgm? Kulaha xalimos have fircooni and his wife only has sunnah fgm
:mindblown::mugshotman:
The gag is men started FGM then complain women have it done. A lot of men are insane barring the minority that are smart that make cures for diseases etc.

I thought it was started by women?
:mugshotman:
I read it was men to control women’s sexuality. Women just reinforce it but making their daughters and female family members get it. I don’t know about you but I would never start some shit like that.

Nigga stfu with ur dumba*s trigger list u r delusional & in need of medical help.

You’ll always find yourself in messy situations in adult conversations when you can’t present your argument in a dignified well thought out manner..

I suggest you follow my advice! First step is to recognise that you have anger issues.

This can lead to depression and other social anxieties.

dm me for further help if in need.

This is probably the community's biggest issue today: gender wars/lack of appreciation for the opposite sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My mild mannered distant relative who is educated, above average looking cousin my age is going to K5 to marry an educated woman and bring over. He's been rejected by like 10 woman on his level and it's 100% because of the diaspora's young people not appreciating each other. I hear Kenya is just like the western diaspora now. These hostilities are causing big problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1679048879005.png

Trending