Faarax in Nairobi said he has had enough of Halimos flaunts his Kenyan wife

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Kenyan women go crazy over Somali men,it’s not because we’re attractive but it’s because they see us as a walking bank,but they have accepted the likelihood of them ever marrying a somali is slim

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nah check the comment section, everyone is against marrying out.

No platinum thread for you.

:trash:
No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

j&jenterprises

A landheere always pays his debts
Somali Siju are upping their game… they speaking fluent Somali while still keeping up their coonery I see

reer

VIP
Stop lying to yourself, why would indigenous women see refugees as walking banks. Get your head out of your ass sxb, we need to be more realistic and less prideful.
alot of kenyans see somalis and think money. go back to your self hating hole you crawled out from.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kenyan women go crazy over Somali men,it’s not because we’re attractive but it’s because they see us as a walking bank,but they have accepted the likelihood of them ever marrying a somali is slim
When a Kenyan woman gets a Somali man its like they hit the jackpot. The Bantu expansion is inevitable :hemad:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Whenever I go to a Kenyan forum I always see niggas crying over how that can't marry a somali girl.
I'm confused because sometimes they hate us and wanna steal our land and some times they wanna marry our people

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Whenever I go to a Kenyan forum I always see niggas crying over how that can't marry a somali girl.
I'm confused because sometimes they hate us and wanna steal our land and some times they wanna marry our people
They're not okay, I don't trust them either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#BuildAWall
GIF by Mashable

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Building a wall is temporary.

We need to carry out some extreme measures.
A final solution of you may.
american psycho smiling GIF by hoppip
Woah. Mein Führer, a bit radical but we will see how the scene plays out.
I'd rather be honest than lie to myself, lets see how far that gets you.
Another self hater, Somalis in Kenya always are known as the upper class. Just now they built the biggest shopping mall in Africa.

Yaraye

VIP
nigga is talking like he had somali women stalk him :drakewtf: if he got married to ajinabi woman, that's his business :manny: however there is no need for him to bring us somali women in a convo we didn't ask for :gaasdrink:

Trending