Faarax in Nairobi said he has had enough of Halimos flaunts his Kenyan wife

nigga is talking like he had somali women stalk him :drakewtf: if he got married to ajinabi woman, that's his business :manny: however there is no need for him to bring us somali women in a convo we didn't ask for :gaasdrink:
Definitely some insecurity there from one or both of them. No one happy makes a video like this.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
ajnabi bantu girl over a beautiful noble xalimo?
Mental health needs to be talked about more in the Somali community

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
This is probably the community's biggest issue today: gender wars/lack of appreciation for the opposite sex.My mild mannered distant relative who is educated, above average looking cousin my age is going to K5 to marry an educated woman and bring over. He's been rejected by like 10 woman on his level and it's 100% because of the diaspora's young people not appreciating each other. I hear Kenya is just like the western diaspora now. These hostilities are causing big problems.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is probably the community's biggest issue today: gender wars/lack of appreciation for the opposite sex.My mild mannered distant relative who is educated, above average looking cousin my age is going to K5 to marry an educated woman and bring over. He's been rejected by like 10 woman on his level and it's 100% because of the diaspora's young people not appreciating each other. I hear Kenya is just like the western diaspora now. These hostilities are causing big problems.
Is it that bad? I sometimes feel disconnected from what is going on, on the ground. πŸ€” Miskeen. Wish him luck.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's very bad. Someone like him shouldn't have any problems. This wont end well for the community.
I agree. Someone like him should not. Are these negative encounters IRL or in the interweb/socials? What are dynamics like for the youth? Is it paralleled? πŸ€”

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I agree. Someone like him should not. Are these negative encounters IRL or in the interweb/socials? What are dynamics like for the youth? Is it paralleled? πŸ€”

Both online/real life. I think it's worse for those younger, not even the same. If they get married, it likely doesn't last. Many genuinely don't like each other. Twitter/TikTok seems to be real life.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Both online/real life. I think it's worse for those younger, not even the same. If they get married, it likely doesn't last. Many genuinely don't like each other. Twitter/TikTok seems to be real life.
Do they at least like themselves?:kanyehmm: And do you think this is more an issue of emotional immaturity or problems with conflict resolution/mediation?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Do they at least like themselves?:kanyehmm: And do you think this is more an issue of emotional immaturity or problems with conflict resolution/mediation?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would place gender wars first, emotional immaturity/emotional unavailability second and lack of conflict resolution/mediation third. The latter are big issues though. Society has become ill and but Somalis have become sicker. Social media needs to be banned and everyone forced to interact in real life to become humans again.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I would place gender wars first, emotional immaturity/emotional unavailability second and lack of conflict resolution/mediation third.
The latter are big issues though. Society has become ill and but Somalis have become sicker. Social media needs to be banned and everyone forced to interact in real life to become humans again.
Self-centredness spurred on by excessive social media use is certainly a problem. I get where you're coming from. I don't know but

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

Self-centredness spurred on by excessive social media use is certainly a problem. I get where you're coming from. I don't know but

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
alot of kenyans see somalis and think money. go back to your self hating hole you crawled out from.
How do they think we got more money than them when our country is more poorer than theirs?

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:
I was last year in Nairobi, senior government men believe that the casually walking young skinny on the other side of the road is moving 100.000 each month.

it has nothing to do with coming from a failed state, Somalis we’re arriving in Nairobi as refugees in the 90s and flaunting money that has never been seen in Kenya.

its a fact we have moneymaker status in whole of Africa even as far as Egypt where they see Somalis on par with westerners when it comes to cash.