Faarax enjoying his Swedish bride

Apollo

VIP
@TekNiKo you are such an incel sxb. You brag about Somali men getting with ajnabis but scream when a Somali girl is with a ajnabi.

He is a married guy or divorced (not sure either one of the two) with children. The term incel is abused to death. Not every edgy male who says controversial stuff is automatically an incel.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Is it me or are Somali men who are new to Europe way more into Cadaan women than Somali men who were born and raised in Europe?
People back home have good image of whites while those who grow up with the whites know how whites really are. Whites somehow have good image around africa. and those back home see whites as top tier, so being with one is almost to them as going to hevaen LMFAO

Apollo

VIP
People back home have good image of whites while those who grow up with the whites know how whites really are. Whites somehow have good image around africa. and those back home see whites as top tier, so being with one is almost to them as going to hevaen LMFAO

When I am in Somalia and I tell people I am from Germany (in their mind the country of the Nazis), lol, all of them had stereotypes of Germans being super racist and constantly asked me if I suffered from huge racism.

It was kind of funny.

They probably have better stereotypes about American, British, and Scandinavian whites.

When I am in Somalia and I tell people I am from Germany (in their mind the country of the Nazis), lol, all of them had stereotypes of Germans being super racist and constantly asked me if I suffered from huge racism.

It was kind of funny.

They probably have better stereotypes about American, British, and Scandinavian whites.
What stereotypes do they have of the Spaghetti Mafia?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He is a married guy or divorced (not sure either one of the two) with children. The term incel is abused to death. Not every edgy male who says controversial stuff is automatically an incel.
I troll so much here it gives me good kicks people actually think I believe what I troll with. Any smart person wouldve realized that “beta cuck” “Abu Tyrone” are trigger words :chrisfreshhah:

Apollo

VIP
What stereotypes do they have of the Spaghetti Mafia?

Not sure, I haven't heard them bring up Italians.

But all they know about Germany are Nazis and the efficiency/industry/good products stereotype and nowadays a fob friendly country.

But when I was there in the early 2010s (pre-Syrian refugee wave), it was mainly the Nazi stereotype.

TekNiKo

VIP
Not sure, I haven't heard them bring up Italians.

But all they know about Germany are Nazis and the efficiency/industry/good products stereotype and now-a-days a fob friendly country.

But when I was there in the early 2010s (pre-Syrian refugee wave), it was mainly the Nazi stereotype.
Now they all fanatsize about going to “Jarmalka” Its the number one tahriib spot for Somalis in Turkey. One guy just called me a couple days ago and said hes in Berlin now LOL

I got caught with a cadaan girl one time when I was 16 and I wanted the ground to open and swallow me up wallahi. That fob's lost his mind posting that shit on social media :heh:

Apollo

VIP
I troll so much here it gives me good kicks people actually think I believe what I troll with. Any smart person wouldve realized that “beta cuck” “Abu Tyrone” are trigger words :chrisfreshhah:

What is ironic about the incel insult is that it is used against males who hold masculine values (patriarchy, nationalism, self-reliance), while the opposite (tolerance, globalism, pro-feminism, gender equality) which are feminine values don't get insulted for their lack of manliness and are in fact praised/commended.

Feminists and liberals popularized this insult to emasculate men who are against them. :chrisfreshhah:

Psychologist

Changemaker

It was kind of funny.

they have better ones for Americans, they think America is another form of heaven LMFAO

Also people back really think America is a of place of money, somehow they knew about stimulus check before we even knew it LMFAO they somehow believe that the government pays people for just living LOL

they have better ones for Americans, they think America is another form of heaven LMFAO

Also people back really think America is a of place of money, somehow they knew about stimulus check before we even knew it LMFAO they somehow believe that the government pays people for just living LOL
Generally, Anglo-Saxon countries are all viewed as different stages of Heaven by Somalis haha, with the USA coming out on top.

TekNiKo

VIP
What is ironic about the incel insult is that it is used against males who hold masculine values (patriarchy, nationalism, self-reliance), while the opposite (tolerance, globalism, pro-feminism, gender equality) which are feminine values don't get insulted for their lack of manliness and are in fact praised/commended.

Feminists and liberals popularized this insult to emasculate men who are against them. :chrisfreshhah:
Absolutely, saying basic facts like men are the seed spreaders of an ethnic group and women are the wombs of who ever sows their fields is “incel” now.

They also call any man who refuses to abide by their soyboy antics as “toxic masculinity”. Think about this word its double speak.

What is ironic about the incel insult is that it is used against males who hold masculine values (patriarchy, nationalism, self-reliance), while the opposite (pro-matriarchy, globalism, pro-feminism, tolerance) which are feminine values don't get insulted for their lack of manliness and are in fact praised/commended.

That incel shit only bothers men who inherently believe that their value as a man/person is tied to getting pussy .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Generally, Anglo-Saxon countries are all viewed as different stages of Heaven by Somalis haha, with the USA coming out on top.

Another anecdote, when you meet a Somali who can speak your European language in Somalia, you feel like ''Ma boooooi'' instant connection, lmao. (This doesn't apply for Anglos though).

Funny how one can feel like a foreigner both in the West and in your ethnic homeland.

Trending

Latest posts