Faarax enjoying his Swedish bride

GemState

36/21
VIP
That's the thing.

Somali guys who are raised in the West have more self-respect and they don't hold foreign women on a pedestal at all. It's seen as ceeb to idolise Cadaans, but these FOBS act like they won a prize.
Probably because we grew up around them, but for a FOB it's like being in a Candy shop

Probably because we grew up around them, but for a FOB it's like being in a Candy shop

By en-large I think Somali guys who grew up in the diaspora are very smart when it comes to marital choices, they have always had access to foreign women but they mostly marry Somali women even if they have to travel to other countries to find Somali women.

Some of these guys who came through tahriib act like they've never been anywhere and when people don't get access to something, they lose their mind when they get it. I feel sorry for them and their progeny, because it's unhealthy to place people on pedestals.

Last edited:
Of course, I'm not talking about all.

But it's clear that Somalis are becoming more and more self-hating. Look at how bleaching is spreading back home, it's an epidemic. They also love lightening their skin using filters, so just imagine these people when exposed to Cadaans. SMH
I remember watching a video from Somalia about some dude asking young members of the public about what type of women they're most attracted too; most often they were describing Black women lol.

I think the whole fobs loving cadaan women phenomenon is blown out of proportion.

I remember watching a video from Somalia about some dude asking young members of the public about what type of women they're most attracted too; most often they were describing Black women lol.

I think the whole fobs loving cadaan women phenomenon is blown out of proportion.

I hope so.

The one thing Somalis have left is love for their own phenotype, if we end up with males and females chasing Cadaan, we will become bottom of the barrel as an ethnic group, smh!

GemState

36/21
VIP
By en-large I think Somali guys who grew up in the diaspora are very smart when it comes to marital choices, they have always had access to foreign women but they mostly marry Somali women even if they have to travel to other countries to find Somali women.

These guys who came through tahriib act like they've never been anywhere and when people don't get access to something, they lose their mind when they get it. I feel sorry for them and their progeny, because it's unhealthy to place people on pedestals.
with FOBs it's 50/50, some come and are really energetic and hard workers, some try to fit in to the west too hard and end up becoming degenerates and chasing foreign women

Imagen if 20 years ago if western nations opend up to Korean and Turkic imigrations instead of opening up to faild societies they would have had a much better future outlook.

Why are these beutifull European women marrying African, Middle Eastern and South East Asian man?
What have these races contributed to human civilisations?, nothing they are a threat to European genetics.
Ya’ll so gassed you forgot that Europe was the Africa of the ancient world. Aka, the ultimate shithole continent lmao. Don’t let these few centuries of dominance get to your heads