Faarax enjoying his Swedish bride

Xoxoxo

VIP
I genuinely get bad vibes seeing interracial couples. It is just weird.

While seeing monoracial couples just feels normal and wholesome to me.
Ngl. I Have that with white people. I especially get bad vibes when I see a white man with a black woman or an Asian woman

Keo

VIP
The only time I watch TikTok videos is when it gets posted on other sites but congrants to them
:ehh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo you are such an incel sxb. You brag about Somali men getting with ajnabis but scream when a Somali girl is with a ajnabi.
Thank god I am not a beta cuck like you, a man spreading his seed to foreign women is a great conquest for the expansion of the Somali race while you celebrate our women being penetrated by Abu Tyrone.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Don’t you have a family?
:damedamn:
Why are you always like this? And you wre getting a second somali wife but you have an obsession with cadaans? What’s wrong with you?
Go take your daughter to chucky cheese or some shit.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
:banderas:

Thank god I am not a beta cuck like you, a man spreading his seed to foreign women is a great conquest for the expansion of the Somali race while you celebrate our women being penetrated by Abu Tyrone.
May your daughter run off with an abu tyrone at age 16.
ameen
:banderas:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
@xoogster
you are also a confirmed incel
Another brother lost
:damsel:
I need that cadaan in my life
kurt angle chug milk GIF by WWE

From reading all your comments and replys, you 100% get no play from any woman, let alone ajanabis.
I can also take a guess and say you'd never say any of these terms for madows/ajanabis in real life. Just how some guys like you are built. All talk online, but quiet and awkward irl.

Its sad seeing fellow somalis brothers fall into this incel mindset. Must be their social anxiety and inability to conversate with women in real life that causes hatred.

@xoogster this applies to you too.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
From reading all your comments and replys, you 100% get no play from any woman, let alone ajanabis.
I can also take a guess and say you'd never say any of these terms for madows/ajanabis in real life. Just how some guys like you are built. All talk online, but quiet and awkward irl.

Its sad seeing fellow somalis brothers fall into this incel mindset. Must be their social anxiety and inability to conversate with women in real life that causes hatred.

@xoogster this applies to you too.
Lol sure buddy, you know me well LOL. Keep your projections to yourself

Trending