Faarax enjoying his Swedish bride

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Ya’ll so gassed you forgot that Europe was the Africa of the ancient world. Aka, the ultimate shithole continent lmao. Don’t let these few centuries of dominance get to your heads
Atleast they bounced back from being a shithole, Africa been one since the start till now:mjdontkno:

By en-large I think Somali guys who grew up in the diaspora are very smart when it comes to marital choices, they have always had access to foreign women but they mostly marry Somali women even if they have to travel to other countries to find Somali women.

Some of these guys who came through tahriib act like they've never been anywhere and when people don't get access to something, they lose their mind when they get it. I feel sorry for them and their progeny, because it's unhealthy to place people on pedestals.

People have 'the grass is greener on the other side' mentality. Western rasied Faraxs love to compare girls here to girls back home and men raised back home are now comparing their girls to ajnabis.It seems people cannot be content with the people they have in front of them.

Last edited:
Man if this Somali guy wants to be with an Cadaan who am I to stop him? At least she is a Muslim, in any case, I find myself mostly attracted to Somali women.

I prefer marrying only Somali women or perhaps indhoyar women from Muslim ethnicities (Malay, Indonesian, Turkic).

Lool that FOB is a little too confident. I mean, I've seen quite a few attractive women back home but I've literally never seen a good looking guy there, wallahi not even one. If I lived there, I'd consider myself asexual :susp: Thank god my parents got out of there hahaha

How are people more ugly in Somalia than the ones in the diaspora? Maybe it's the poverty, lack of nutrition and not being able to bathe for days can turn anyone ugly.

How are people more ugly in Somalia than the ones in the diaspora? Maybe it's the poverty, lack of nutrition and not being able to bathe for days can turn anyone ugly.
The (younger) guys are ugly as f*ck, the girls are usually fat but theres quite a few dimes. Odeys are decent looking though, which is odd

That's the thing.

Somali guys who are raised in the West have more self-respect and they don't hold foreign women on a pedestal at all. It's seen as ceeb to idolise Cadaans, but these FOBS act like they won a prize.
True, us who grew up around cadaans actually appreciate our own kind.

The (younger) guys are ugly as f*ck, the girls are usually fat but theres quite a few dimes. Odeys are decent looking though, which is odd

Is it lack of nutrition? guys back home are unusually skinny and young looking lol. They make Somali guys in the West look built.

How are they ugly, can you describe a bit? Maybe it's the poverty and the harsh Somali environment plus lack of healthy nutritious food

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Why are these beutifull European women marrying African, Middle Eastern and South East Asian man?
What have these races contributed to human civilisations?, nothing they are a threat to European genetics.

Middle Easterners contributed nothing? I won't even catch you on the other two but MIDDLE EASTERNERS?! The birthplace of civilization in the old world west of China? Where everything from agriculture to writing to metallurgy in Europe comes from?! I know you trolling but goddamn. 💀

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Middle Easterners contributed nothing? I won't even catch you on the other two but MIDDLE EASTERNERS?! The birthplace of civilization in the old world west of China? Where everything from agriculture to writing to metallurgy in Europe comes from?! I know you trolling but goddamn. 💀

I have learnt to block out his noise.

Well middle eastern people tend to be tribal, emosional and very self sented. Also they are not hard working like the East Asians, Turkic and northern Europeans

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is it lack of nutrition? guys back home are unusually skinny and young looking lol. They make Somali guys in the West look built.

They eat once a week huuno niggars are thirsty (for some reason it doesnt come right me saying it uuff)

Trending

Latest posts