Faarahs vs Xalimos marriage debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is it becomes a pride thing, she hears saaxiib heebelo got 20k and now she wants 25k so she can talk smack as well:francis:

Like I said, no intelligent female would expect you to go bankrupt to pay for a one night event. Marriage is not a business transaction. Why am I paying a small fortune for a woman?

If you find yourself in that kind of scenario, I would strongly recommend that you bounce. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Nacalaa I misread what you wrote. If we make the same amount both of what we make is OUR money. Let's be serious for a moment.
Nope it doesn't matter what I make even if I make 20k more than you make it's my money, yours however will go towards the house and your responsibilities. Since you are quoting what our deen says about mehr, you should also know what it says about the women's income:dabcasar:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
What's all the fuzz about, why do you guys have to drive islamaha to the edge sxbayaal.....Just xisaabta iskugu dhufta!

Objectively and generously speaking, 10k is the Threshold ... 2K on the Meher day; The qado, jaad/whatever mirqaan her reer likes, renting the meher hole, lol, cars, Gabaati money.

Come the Arooska night, for my own sanity and dignity, nothing less than 5k!

2k to buy fancy furniture and bedding.
2k, to get her away from her family and take her somewhere so you can kaga soo daaci all that shyt And 1k spending money,...What else are we fighting about Xabiibti?
Uh-huh-anything-else-GIF.gif

Or come with some crazy idea from the school of reiko and sophisticate demanding 30-100k, you can expect dalaqtu on all 9 yards before I say aqbaltu!
source.gif

Not a business, I wholeheartedly believe that my sisters deserve the absolute best.:salute:

I'm not saying suck the life out of the guy and make him bankrupt. I think if he has the means to pay he should go for it and not allow his stinginess to get the best of him.

After all you are marrying a queen .:banderas:
Start saving up now :camby:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Nope it doesn't matter what I make even if I make 20k more than you make it's my money, yours however will go towards the house and your responsibilities. Since you are quoting what our deen says about mehr, you should also know what it says about the women's income:dabcasar:
That was a response to @Lola_Vonroe dont quote that nacalaa. If we are being serious shouldn't a couple have a joint account with both of their money going towards buying houses etc?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Not a business, I wholeheartedly believe that my sisters deserve the absolute best.:salute:

I'm not saying suck the life out of the guy and make him bankrupt. I think if he has the means to pay he should go for it and not allow his stinginess to get the best of him.

When do you have to pay Mehr? Do you also have to pay for the wedding and the house?

Last edited:

NotMyL

VIP
That was a response to @Lola_Vonroe dont quote that nacalaa. If we are being serious what a couple make is their joint money so what we both make should be going towards buying a house etc shouldn't it?
Don't confuse me, you quoted my post na? And like I said our deen says whatever I make is my money and whatever you make goes to the household. If Farrah's are going to be all technical, using the deen to lower the mehr, well two can play the game.

Now however if you are willing to work with me and not be greedy with your money, I will meet you half way.

YoungFarah

VIP
Don't confuse me, you quoted my post na? And like I said our deen says whatever I make is my money and whatever you make goes to the household. If Farrah's are going to be all technical, using the deen to lower the mehr, well two can play the game.

Now however if you are willing to work with me and not be greedy with your money, I will meet you half way.
Isn't that what I've been saying since the beginning of this thread?:childplease:

here we got with we iz qwayn nonesense.
why do you think they deserve all that? They bring a vagina to the table? well the guy brings the penis too and last time I checked, a vagina is useless if it ain't kept company by a penis right? why do they deserve all that? With the way yall talk, it's like the guy wants the marriage more than the woman, and if that's the case, yall should stay in ur mom's house.

NotMyL

VIP
Isn't that what I've been saying since the beginning of this thread?:childplease:
No you said you are not willing to pay more than certain amount for mehr, you also pointed out kitab for mehr.

Going by that, a woman has every right to keep her income to herself, and use yours towards the house.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

Your always talking about what you're getting but what are you providing? Why should you be invested?

NotMyL

VIP
A little tip for my sisters, lower that mehr for blessed marriage. What's 20k anyways? When you can have all of your salary to yourself.

Don't forget your right, your money is your money.

YoungFarah

VIP
No you said you are not willing to pay more than certain amount for mehr, you also pointed out kitab for mehr.

Going by that, a woman has every right to keep her income to herself, and use yours towards the house.
The main theme I was aiming at is women not sucking men dry and the kitab was referring to what people were doing that back in the day as the deen. The main thing I've been talking about is compromise if you know what that means. If a woman isn't willing to compromise and not demand 25k from a guy that is only making 40-45k a year then there's no chance. Marriage is all about compromising and if the woman can't hold up her end of the bargain then adios/sayonara/ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending