Faarahs vs Xalimos marriage debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Where do you guys side on this debate,
the Xalimos want to raise the price on marriage, while the Farahs are saying if you raise the price you are gonna have more children without fathers.:pachah1:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
£10k of the queens money max. If she wants more then she ain't the one :manny:
Btw I think most women don't understand the true purpose of a Mehr and how it is a safety net in case the marriage falls apart.:ivers:

£10k of the queens money max. If she wants more then she ain't the one :manny:
Btw I think most women don't understand the true purpose of a Mehr and how it is a safety net in case the marriage falls apart.:ivers:
10k isnt much of a safety net tho... are we judging women who want to assure they'll be financially stable.

YoungFarah

VIP
10k isnt much of a safety net tho... are we judging women who want to assure they'll be financially stable.
If a woman is already thinking of the fact that the relationship isn't going to work by demanding more than that then there is no point. It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy. It shouldn't the 10k it should be relative to how much a man makes. If a dude earns 45k and his wife to be makes the same she shouldn't demand 25k cos that's more than 50% of his yearly income. It should be relative.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
3k take it or leave it ya suugo smelling donkey!

Yaa ahlul ximaar! :donkey:

Bbbut i need a safety net baqbaqbaq:nahgirl:

Go get a job and save your money ! Safety net my ass:birdman:

The audacity :susp:

10k?!
source.gif

If a woman is already thinking of the fact that the relationship isn't going to work by demanding more than that then there is no point. It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy. It shouldn't the 10k it should be relative to how much a man makes. If a dude earns 45k and his wife to be makes the same she shouldn't demand 25k cos that's more than 50% of his yearly income. It should be relative.
True but many of us are realistic people ya digg...

3k take it or leave it ya suugo smelling donkey!

Yaa ahlul ximaar! :donkey:

Bbbut i need a safety net baqbaqbaq:nahgirl:

Go get a job and save your money ! Safety net my ass:birdman:

The audacity :susp:

10k?!
source.gif
I think the safety net is for stuff like if something was to happen to you unexpectedly. Are you okay with leaving ur fam 3k :mjlol:

YoungFarah

VIP
True but many of us are realistic people ya digg...
Yh bit in the modern day there isn't so much of a need for a "safety net" as in the old days. I'm the past a woman in Somalia had no wealth whatsoever so it made complete sense to give her and her family 100 or so camels. Asking for 20k is just a drag and a waste of time. You'll have to be making atleast 80k to spend that much on a Mehr which a huge portion of young men don't make if we're being a realist too.

Yh bit in the modern day there isn't so much of a need for a "safety net" as in the old days. I'm the past a woman in Somalia had no wealth whatsoever so it made complete sense to give her and her family 100 or so camels. Asking for 20k is just a drag and a waste of time. You'll have to be making atleast 80k to spend that much on a Mehr which a huge portion of young men don't make if we're being a realist too.
That's understandable which is why I think if there's real feelings involved both parties would be willing to compromise. Are there actually people out there who fight over mehr cuz I only see that shit online.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I think the safety net is for stuff like if something was to happen to you unexpectedly. Are you okay with leaving ur fam 3k :mjlol:

Well she better work her ass off and build her own safety net before marriage bc i got mine :denzelnigga:

Never marry a xaliimo unless she has 20k in her bank account :duckr:

Wait a minute :dwill:

I'm a god damn genius!:cosbyhmm:

I think i just solved this problem:gladbron:

Thats right es, build ya own god damn safety net:camby:

Well she better work her ass off and build her own safety net before marriage bc i got mine :denzelnigga:

:susp: When you get married it's a process of becoming one so that safety net of yours is also hers :cool:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just because your reer baadiye mothers were worth less doesn't mean we have to compromise. The world is changing. You can't do anything with 5k or even 10k. You can't even start a business for your children once the useless Ashy Abdi husband kicks the bucket. Do you even want dowry means? Dowry is for the woman incase the husband dies, that's her security blanket for her and the kids. All these talks about 5k take it or leave it, think about your future children, you incompetent piglets.

P.s

I might have went too far with the reer baadiye mother. Ooopsies.

YoungFarah

VIP
That's understandable which is why I think if there's real feelings involved both parties would be willing to compromise. Are there actually people out there who fight over mehr cuz I only see that shit online.
Yh if she isn't willing to compromise then she ain't the one. That's my motto. There are women who see Mehr as a a come up and compete with friends and family in who can get the highest Mehr. It's a real issue in the community. I can't take a woman seriously if she prioritises the amount of the Mehr over other factors of a marriage.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

true that

YoungFarah

VIP
Just because your reer baadiye mothers were worth less doesn't mean we have to compromise. The world is changing. You can't do anything with 5k or even 10k. You can't even start a business for your children once the useless Ashy Abdi husband kicks the bucket. Do you even want dowry means? Dowry is for the woman incase the husband dies, that's her security blanket for her and the kids. All these talks about 5k take it or leave it, think about your future children, you incompetent piglets.

P.s

I might have went too far with the reer baadiye mother. Ooopsies.
But if you're already expecting your husband to be an Ashy Abdi then why marry him in the first place? And wouldn't it be better to put the money in buying a house or something more worthwhile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending