Faarah finds out his wife was still married to another man!

Congratulations to her for breaking the glass ceiling on female polygamous marriage in the Somali community. The first to reach 4 is set to receive accolades at our next women's day celebration.
:trumpsmirk:

The roles being reversed happens all the time. No point even making a thread about it, I mean it’s an everyday thing. I wouldn’t even call that wild?

But a Xalimo with another husband? Wild
Indeed.

bokeem woodbine GIF

I mean, that’s crackhead level wild. I mean that shit is adultery and I really can’t imagine a man marrying a married
Woman without the community telling him. Like where were her parents?
Lool just admit it you would be more triggered if this was done to a woman.. Btw I don't think men cheat more than women.

Lool just admit it you would be more triggered if this was done to a woman.. Btw I don't think men cheat more than women.
Lol, men do indeed cheat more. That is nearly in every community and studies show this and in the Somali community, since we’re Muslim and there is no way for a Somali women to be with another man, this story is incredibly rare. Somali men routinely have secret second wives to such an extent that if a man goes back home without his wife for an extended periods of time people will assume he has secretly married. In nearly most families, at least one uncle has done that? Do you know women doing that Abdisamad? Really?

A bit of honesty goes a long way. Men and women aren’t the same. So trying the whole but I’d be okay if women do it is okay stick doesn’t work. In fact, it’s worse for a woman since it’s haram for them to be married to multiple men, but this isn’t common in the Somali community at all. Try and find at least 3 stories, and I can find you near enough a 100 cases of Faraxs secretly marrying again.

Last edited:
Lol, men do indeed cheat more. That is nearly in every community and studies show this and in the Somali community, since we’re Muslim and there is no way for a Somali women to be with another man, this story is incredibly rare. Somali men routinely have secret second wives to such an extent that if a man goes back home without his wife for an extended periods of time people will assume he has secretly married. In nearly most families, at least one uncle has done that? Do you know women doing that Abdisamad? Really?

A bit of honesty goes a long way. Men and women aren’t the same. So trying the whole but I’d be okay if women do it is okay stick doesn’t work. In fact, it’s worse for a woman since it’s haram for them to be married to multiple men, but this isn’t common in the Somali community at all. Try and find at least 3 stories, and I can find you near enough a 100 cases of Faraxs secretly marrying again.
I think women cheat but they're good at hiding it compared to men.

I think women cheat but they're good at hiding it compared to men.
I don’t believe that simply due to the fact that our psychology and the way we think as men and women is different.

Example, a man can have high relationship satisfaction and still cheat. They’ve done studies on faithful men vs unfaithful men and have noted that both report similar levels of relationship satisfaction levels. They’ve interviewed unfaithful men and many simply cheated due to wanting more sex and variety (different women). That’s not to suggest that men don’t cheat if they aren’t happy, aren’t attracted or other various issues due to their wives. But overall a man can cheat and still fulfilled by their spouse.

On the flip side, women who cheated reported higher levels of loneliness and unhappiness. Also, women despite cheating, even if forgiven still end up leaving their spouses as the cheating mostly came from a place of dissatisfaction and disappointment. Men on the other hand, tended to want to stay and fix the relationship. Women tended to want to leave their husband and the new man they cheat with is unusually someone they want to be with instead of the husband.

To conclude, men and women are different. There is a reason why in Islam and throughout history men were allowed to be polygamous and some men were able to be in polygamous unions. A happy and satisfied woman Is entirely generally anyway as you do get outliers, are mostly monogamous and don’t desire multiple partners unless the relationship is unsatisfactory one.

I’ll find the studies for you when I have time. But it’s an interesting read.

She told him “her and the ex husband were just cohabiting” 🚩

“she would randomly ask him “ you don’t know who I’m do you” 🚩

She is a single mother with several children. 🚩

send this iPhone pro max gorilla Xaliye’s way, cause he is done in these streets.

I don’t believe that simply due to the fact that our psychology and the way we think as men and women is different.

Example, a man can have high relationship satisfaction and still cheat. They’ve done studies on faithful men vs unfaithful men and have noted that both report similar levels of relationship satisfaction levels. They’ve interviewed unfaithful men and many simply cheated due to wanting more sex and variety (different women). That’s not to suggest that men don’t cheat if they aren’t happy, aren’t attracted or other various issues due to their wives. But overall a man can cheat and still fulfilled by their spouse.

On the flip side, women who cheated reported higher levels of loneliness and unhappiness. Also, women despite cheating, even if forgiven still end up leaving their spouses as the cheating mostly came from a place of dissatisfaction and disappointment. Men on the other hand, tended to want to stay and fix the relationship. Women tended to want to leave their husband and the new man they cheat with is unusually someone they want to be with instead of the husband.

To conclude, men and women are different. There is a reason why in Islam and throughout history men were allowed to be polygamous and some men were able to be in polygamous unions. A happy and satisfied woman Is entirely generally anyway as you do get outliers, are mostly monogamous and don’t desire multiple partners unless the relationship is unsatisfactory one.

Why would a husband cheat or seek variety if he's satisfied in his current relationship and the wife is able to sexually satisfy him? Also taking a second wife is a whole new responsibility and financially it is very costly, I don't see why a happy man would want to ruin his whole stable for a couple of minutes of variety

Why would a husband cheat or seek variety if he's satisfied in his current relationship and the wife is able to sexually satisfy him?
Because some men like variety. Also, higher testosterone increases sexual appetite and a need to be with others for some men.

Men who cheat unlike cheating women, hardly want to let go of their wives. Many will tell you that they’re happy.

However, it could be that deep down they’re simply not in love and therefore aren’t willing to make the sacrifices to forsake others. Furthermore, even the most satisfied man will have times in which he has to be patient. From pregnancy, to post birth issues, to periods ect. That is where love and loyalty comes into play and understanding that your wife is human who isn’t able to always satisfy you.
Also taking a second wife is a whole new responsibility and financially it is very costly, I don't see why a happy man would want to ruin his whole stable for a couple of minutes of variety
Some men have the money for it and a second family isn’t going to hurt their pockets and you’d be surprised how some men are financially irresponsible. I’ve noticed broke men who marry a second time were also financially irresponsible in their first marriage as well. So it’s a running theme. Also, many didn’t proper provide for the 1st marriage as they relied on Ceyd, leaving him with a lot more disposable income.

Tbh, a lot of men are indeed responsible men, hence why on average most men are monogamous, regardless of their satisfaction level.

Last edited:

Stop trying to paint women as saints. 95% of people cheat because they want novelty and fun on the side. It’s just that women are just less likely to take accountability for their carnal primitive urges while men will happily admit they’re dogs lmao

Stop trying to paint women as saints. 95% of people cheat because they want novelty and fun on the side. It’s just that women are just less likely to take accountability for their carnal primitive urges while men will happily admit admit they’re dogs lmao
Your analysis is based on what YOU would
Do as a woman and not how women operate.
Women aren’t saints because if they were none of them would cheat and they’d simply leave an unhappy one instead of being deceptive. That isn’t to say that their aren’t outliers.

What I’m saying has been extensively written about with multiple studies.

Men and women aren’t the same and your view is based on male world outlook in terms of how they operate.

Your analysis is based on what YOU would
Do as a woman and not how women operate.
Women aren’t saints because if they were none of them would cheat and they’d simply leave an unhappy one instead of being deceptive. That isn’t to say that their aren’t outliers.

What I’m saying has been extensively written about with multiple studies.

Men and women aren’t the same and your view is based on male world outlook in terms of how they operate.
Even if the guy is a good partner, cheating allows the woman to get with a more attractive stud (have your cake and eat it). It’s called dual mating strategy and backed up by studies (probably). It’s just a question of her own morals independent of the partner as you said.

Even if the guy is a good partner, cheating allows the woman to get with a more attractive stud (have your cake and eat it). It’s called dual mating strategy and backed up by studies (probably).
Cheating women mostly engage in monkey branching. Not dual. I’ll find the study for you.

It’s men who mostly engage in dual which is why you’re thinking that way. You’ve projected male psych onto women. That isn’t to say there aren’t women who are like that.

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
You’re new here, so you probably don’t know how things work here. Beware kid, I’ll drag you to the gutter and back.
🤣🤣 this shit funny as hell I been knowing how things work round here and I been there 4 6 months fytb 🤣🤣

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Wild ass comments🤣naag nool Halimos arxan maleh gahhhhhhdamn

May Allah safeguard us from people like this.
No Way Smh GIF

''BHAHAHA I love seeing somali women ruining somali men's life😂😂 on to the next one sis''

''Sis said if you go and get a second wife amma go get myself a second husband too naag nool dheh 😂😂 lkn she shouldn’t go back to her ex''

''Purr girl boss''

''😂😂 Waaba naag nool hade ninkale aroostay abdi qasaare always abdi qasaaro 😅''

Wild ass comments🤣naag nool Halimos arxan maleh gahhhhhhdamn

May Allah safeguard us from people like this.
No Way Smh GIF

''BHAHAHA I love seeing somali women ruining somali men's life😂😂 on to the next one sis''

''Sis said if you go and get a second wife amma go get myself a second husband too naag nool dheh 😂😂 lkn she shouldn’t go back to her ex''

''Purr girl boss''

''😂😂 Waaba naag nool hade ninkale aroostay abdi qasaare always abdi qasaaro 😅''
You getting all aroused over this piece.., :whoa: :whoa:

Trending