Faarah finds out his wife was still married to another man!

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Why put this on tiktok? I swear sometimes it feels like some people like being publicly humiliated :francis:

I feel sorry for him you need to be very very careful when choosing your spouse and i don't think it's unreasonable to ask for unrestricted phone access. I should have acces to my wifes phone and social media.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She had an abortion to hide the fact she had a child with her second husband ? This lady crazy wallahi.
Some psychopathic behavior! When her husband got a second wife she cheated! I bet some feminists here would justify this disgusting betrayal..

Some psychopathic behavior! When her husband got a second wife she cheated! I bet some feminists here would justify this disgusting betrayal..
Cheated?!?! bro she married a whole man. If he had a one night stand with a halimo im not feeling bad but when you marry her and everything and you find out she had a whole ass family and she aborted your child and went back to her first husband. This that type of shit that would make you mentally crazy

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Some psychopathic behavior! When her husband got a second wife she cheated! I bet some feminists here would justify this disgusting betrayal.
Misread the comment you're right she should've divorced the first husband instead of leading on another guy

Last edited:
Maybe her first husband refused to divorce
Anyway
1685168129336.gif

I'm confused on how someone can hide this unless they had a husband in a completely different country who they abandoned even then a background check isn't hard to do to when it comes to finding out if she has been previously married or not.

How did he marry her without her father, brother, uncle present… or without even meeting her family first! If he followed the basic Islamic nikah guidelines he wouldn’t be marrying a married woman!

Poor guy got scammed and all you could do is call it wilding out.. Imagine if the roles were reversed... Angelina coming in to trash Faraxs like Russia going to war in Ukraine
200.gif

war GIF
The roles being reversed happens all the time. No point even making a thread about it, I mean it’s an everyday thing. I wouldn’t even call that wild?

But a Xalimo with another husband? Wild
Indeed.

bokeem woodbine GIF

I mean, that’s crackhead level wild. I mean that shit is adultery and I really can’t imagine a man marrying a married
Woman without the community telling him. Like where were her parents?

Trending