F20 Liga Quarantina

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He beat first game 1-0 than I put 7 goals passed him next game :dead:

I was so triggered about the first game

That first game was anyone's game, i recall missing hella sitters too. But I tried a new tactic in the 2nd match that backfired and i couldn't be asked to change it back. I sent Gueye and Veratti up along with the RB and LB, basically an ultra attack from 30 mins in cos i noticed you weren't using Sane or Sterling, unfortunately KDB and Aguero are too big strong and too fast for Marquinhos and T.Silva :francis:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
He beat first game 1-0 than I put 7 goals passed him next game :dead:

I was so triggered about the first game
Ffs @Mckenzie All you had to do was park the bus in the second game and I would’ve won the chip.:ileycry:

Ngl the 3-3 draw I had with @Mckenzie fuked me up. I came back from 3-0 and almost won the game 4-3 in the 92 minutes ffs. It would’ve been better if I lost 4 games than the stupid 4 draws I had. Draws are useless af.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
GG @Enlightenednomad

I’ll be 100% honest with you tho you straight up play like a weirdo Walahi. No heart to come out of your defensive ways and just rely on shit goals and errors from the opp. I dare you to not park the bus against me lmao. We played 3 games 2 draws and 1 the deciding game you scored the winner in the 88th minutes when my defenders had no energy left. You wouldn’t let me makes changes when I paused the game not once when you can see I’m asking for a pause lmao.

I ain’t mad I lost the league on a goal difference.

Like I said play me without being defensive or relying on shitty goals and if you do I’ll give you all your credit. :pachah1:You’ve yet to score one decent goal against me Walahi and we’ve played like a cup and 3 games.

GG @Enlightenednomad

I’ll be 100% honest with you tho you straight up play like a weirdo Walahi. No heart to come out of your defensive ways and just rely on shit goals and errors from the opp. I dare you to not park the bus against me lmao. We played 3 games 2 draws and 1 the deciding game you scored the winner in the 88th minutes when my defenders had no energy left. You wouldn’t let me makes changes when I paused the game not once when you can see I’m asking for a pause lmao.

I ain’t mad I lost the league on a goal difference.

Like I said play me without being defensive or relying on shitty goals and if you do I’ll give you all your credit. :pachah1:You’ve yet to score one decent goal against me Walahi and we’ve played like a cup and 3 games.
This nigga Is heated after that L. :russ:

How I park the bus when I had 56% possession and put up more shots(and shots on target)than you? :wtf:

I made a clutch substitution at the end go bring on Mendy, he sparked the counter attack for Bale's game winning goal. :mjlaugh:

Stop whining like a little bit*h, you paused the match multiple times during our last game. I did try to prevent you from making any substitutions to tire out your team. :mjlaugh:

It doesn't matter how it goes in as long as it goes in. :mjlaugh:

That last goal that eliminated you was beautiful wasn't it:mjlaugh:

Trending