f*ck ancient eygptians

I can’t believe a self-respecting women would bring this up as an option.

Do you regret it?

Sometimes it's by circumstances. I was legally married to a girl for 4 months, she was 26 years old and had a baby boy, she went through a bad relationship. I actually wanted to have a proper marriage but she didn't want anything long-term. :francis:

In Africa these types of relationships are normal nowdays.

Sometimes it's by circumstances. I was legally married to a girl for 4 months, she was 26 years old and had a baby boy, she went through a bad relationship. I actually wanted to have a proper marriage but she didn't want anything long-term. :francis:

In Africa these types of relationships are normal nowdays.

Were you legally married to her or someone else? That part was confusing.

Did you help her out financially ?

You sound like you had more than one of these situations. What would you do if you found out your actual halal wife did the same thing in the past?

Were you legally married to her or someone else? That part was confusing.

Did you help her out financially ?

You sound like you had more than one of these situations. What would you do if you found out your actual halal wife did the same thing in the past?

1. Were you legally married to her or someone else? That part was confusing.

Technically yes, we only bring two witnesses. If a woman has been divorced before she doesn't need someone to give her out, so many of these women just want a quick legal marriage which is temporary.

2. Did you help her out financially?
No, the women I have been with have always covered themselves.

3. You sound like you had more than one of these situations. What would you do if you found out your actual halal wife did the same thing in the past?

I have had 4 of these relationships. We all know, it's short-term. I have only asked one girl if she wanted the traditional way. Funnily enough, she didn't want it.

1. Were you legally married to her or someone else? That part was confusing.

Technically yes, we only bring two witnesses. If a woman has been divorced before she doesn't need someone to give her out, so many of these women just want a quick legal marriage which is temporary.

2. Did you help her out financially?
No, the women I have been with have always covered themselves.

3. You sound like you had more than one of these situations. What would you do if you found out your actual halal wife did the same thing in the past?

I have had 4 of these relationships. We all know, it's short-term. I have only asked one girl if she wanted the traditional way. Funnily enough, she didn't want it.
Sorry to break it to you but the women still need a wali even if they were married before. This is well known.

I still don’t see what benefit these women would get out of this arrangement. It only benefits the man.

Sorry to break it to you but the women still need a wali even if they were married before. This is well known.

I still don’t see what benefit these women would get out of this arrangement. It only benefits the man.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) stated: “The previously married woman shall have the right to decide for herself, whilst the consent of the virgin shall be sought to be married, and a sign of her consent being granted is her keeping silent.”

Read More on islamonline :

mrlog

VIP
@Idrus if you actually do end up becoming the president of Somalia make sure to imprison and cut off the hands of any criminal who participates in this torture including the parents, I no longer want to see or hear young innocent somali girls suffering from the ignorance of their families.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) stated: “The previously married woman shall have the right to decide for herself, whilst the consent of the virgin shall be sought to be married, and a sign of her consent being granted is her keeping silent.”

Read More on islamonline :
Are you misunderstanding or intentionally misusing that xadith?

I suggest you go to the closest masjid to you and ask the sheikh what this xadith is referring to.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Absolutely, f*ck Ancient Egypt. A Civilization mind you, that i, as a Muslim, should be vehemently against and dislike, due to the many crimes it had committed; in the forms of persecuting and enslaving the Children of Isreal (When they were pious believers) mistreating, going against, not believing, rejecting, harming, jailing, and many other crimes, against three Prophets of Allah SWT; Musa AS, his brother Harun AS and Yusuf AS.

Trending

Latest posts