f*ck ancient eygptians

Apparently them mummy niggas are the reason why FGM exist in Somali culture, arabs adopted belly dancing from them and we got FGM fucking hell !

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Apparently them mummy niggas are the reason why FGM exist in Somali culture, arabs adopted belly dancing from them and we got FGM fucking hell !
and based on what you made this claim? How we can tell, who got from whom?

You got fgm done on you? I heard this shit is done to keep the females in check so they don't get too much qooq
No thankfully but it sounds like mental and physical torture, legit worse than Al-Shabaab, somali pirates and corrupted politicians combined. Everytime fgm is mentioned I get utterly digsuted how somalis allow this cruel torture to happen to their little girls.

No thankfully but it sounds like mental and physical torture, legit worse than Al-Shabaab, somali plates and corrupted politicians combined. Everything fgm is mentioned I get utterly digsuted how somalis allow this cruel torture to happen to their little girls.
It's an age old tradition and maybe when you grew up innit it probably feels normal for the people, fgm is done in many other countries as well, but it is mostly associated with Somalia because our women have been more vocal about it on the international scene.

It's a horrible practice, I remember one of the girls I had qudbosiro with had FMG, she was telling me how she hated having S*X and it really ruined her bedroom activities with her first husband.

The good thing is its been phased out in most parts of Somalia.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Isn't fgm common in all afro asiatics. Semites of Arabia, bebrer and Egyptians in North Africa & cushites in East africa.

It's an age old tradition and maybe when you grew up innit it probably feels normal for the people, fgm is done in many other countries as well, but it is mostly associated with Somalia because our women have been more vocal about it on the international scene.
I always assumed it was more associated with somali due to the high statistics, thankfully in urban areas they frown upon and look down on any family who does it to their daughter unfortunately it still a big thing in the miyiga.

Isn't fgm common in all afro asiatics. Semites of Arabia, bebrer and Egyptians in North Africa & cushites in East africa.
I thought so too but it isn't that common aside of Somalia sudan is has the highest cases but even then there numbers are nothing compared to Somalia were almost 80% - 90% of the girls get it done.

I thought so too but it isn't that common aside of Somalia sudan is has the highest cases but even then there numbers are nothing compared to Somalia were almost 80% - 90% of the girls get it done.
You can see the fgm prevelance pr. Country on this colored map, Somalia is not the only country with high prevelance.. I think people tend to mostly focus on Somalia because our women have been more vocal about on media etc.. So now people think only Somalia has fgm problems.

1280px-2020_Global_Response_report_FGM_world_map.svg.png

@Idrus if you actually do end up becoming the president of Somalia make sure to imprison and cut off the hands of any criminal who participates in this torture including the parents, I no longer want to see or hear young innocent somali girls suffering from the ignorance of their families.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

It is very common outside of Somalia even in developed countries you’d least expect like Egypt and Malaysia but they practice less invasive forms of fgm than Africans in developing countries. The end result is all the same though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don’t understand why they went to western media about it instead of expending their energy and resources to provide education to the ignorant people back home. It’s not even practiced among urban Somalis abroad or in Somalia.

Last edited:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
You can see the fgm prevelance pr. Country on this colored map, Somalia is not the only country with high prevelance.. I think people tend to mostly focus on Somalia because our women have been more vocal about on media etc.. So now people think only Somalia has fgm problems.

View attachment 281448

The statistics on Somalia looks to be old data.

It is very common outside of Somalia even in developed countries you’d least expect like Egypt and Malaysia but they practice less invasive forms of fgm. The end result is all the same though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don’t understand why they went to western media about it instead of expending their energy and resources to provide education to the ignorant people back home. It’s not even practiced among urban Somalis abroad or in Somalia.
You know how some people love attention at all cost. 🙄😂

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I think you're right, since that data was collected things have improved.

I’ve observed when Somalia statistics are purported on the web, people use old data without verifying the legitimacy of the data or it’s context in 2023. It’s aggravating that misinformation and ambiguity follows us around.

Somalia isn’t perfect by any means but I dislike when our truth is distorted. It is irksome.

Last edited:

Trending