f*ck ancient eygptians

Isn't fgm common in all afro asiatics. Semites of Arabia, bebrer and Egyptians in North Africa & cushites in East africa.
It's not practiced by berbers but besides the other groups you mentioned, it's common amongst nilo-saharans .It's origin is North East Africa(either Egypt or Sudan)

I’ve observed when Somalia statistics are purported on the web, people use old data without verifying the legitimacy of the data or it’s context in 2023. It’s aggravating that misinformation and ambiguity follows us around.

Somalia isn’t perfect by any means but I dislike when our truth is distorted. It is irksome.
Since our state collapsed and is almost non existent we're misrepresented and misinformed about..

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
@Idrus if you actually do end up becoming the president of Somalia make sure to imprison and cut off the hands of any criminal who participates in this torture including the parents, I no longer want to see or hear young innocent somali girls suffering from the ignorance of their families.
I intend to do a lot of hangings and put niggas in their place in the future. It will be sorted

I intend to do a lot of hangings and put niggas in their place in the future. It will be sorted
comments documentary GIF

Lots of misinformation here so let me correct you folks. Islamic female circumcision ≠ FGM
The western agencies like the UN and other organizations don't make the distinction and instead refer to all female circumcision as FGM which is idiotic. What East Africans and some Egyptians practice is an extreme version that predates Islam and is barbaric. Go look at how other Shaf'i countries like Indonesia and Malaysia do it, it's less invasive and brutal. If you are Muslim you know there is nothing wrong with female circumcision since our beloved Messenger SAW mentioned it and also if you follow the Shaf'i madhab like me you believe it's mandatory. The Islamically appropriate procedure is quick and not life altering and the purpose is to lessens a womens desire. There is a reason all the madhabs view it as a noble practice.

It is very common outside of Somalia even in developed countries you’d least expect like Egypt and Malaysia but they practice less invasive forms of fgm than Africans in developing countries. The end result is all the same though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don’t understand why they went to western media about it instead of expending their energy and resources to provide education to the ignorant people back home. It’s not even practiced among urban Somalis abroad or in Somalia.
It is practiced in somalia. What are u saying

Apparently them mummy niggas are the reason why FGM exist in Somali culture, arabs adopted belly dancing from them and we got FGM fucking hell !
wrong. theres 3 levels of fgm. the 1st level is the only halal one, where a 1/3rd of the clitoris is cut, which is what somalis practice. the 2nd and 3rd and haram and extreme

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
"Its not practiced among urban somalis abroad or in somalia" i agree with abroad not practicing it much but in somalia it is. Or do u mean when somalis abroad come to somalia they dont practice it?

Urban Somalis in Somalia are different from reer miyi in baadiyo. They are a bit more worldly than reer miyi.

They were exposed to anti-Fgm propaganda. They know it’s wrong.

Fgm is a sick disgusting practice that takes one of the pleasures in a marriage and ruins it for women. There is nothing humane or logical about the practice. When it comes to men and women in controlling themselves women are usually better yet there is no tradition that cuts a mans desire by cutting his balls off or any vein that leads to him having desire. Its sad that a women will be in pain having sex and also having a baby. Sad life

Urban Somalis in Somalia are different from reer miyi in baadiyo. They are a bit more worldly than reer miyi.

They were exposed to anti-Fgm propaganda. They know it’s wrong.
Yes but even those urban somalis still practice fgm. My mother grew up in xamar in 80s she went through it even if she wasnt in badiyo. I went back to somalia in 2021 and my cousin says they love the harshest fgm there in northern somalia where everything is cut. She hated it even though she grew up there. Its too much in the culture to the point a somali girl at work whos kind of a fob was telling me and other somali girls how cadaan girls dont have fgm and she laughed thinking its so absurd that they dont. I didnt have fgm but by how she was talking i was not gonna tell her lool

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Yes but even those urban somalis still practice fgm. My mother grew up in xamar in 80s she went through it even if she wasnt in badiyo. I went back to somalia in 2021 and my cousin says they love the harshest fgm there in northern somalia where everything is cut. She hated it even though she grew up there.

I know they practice it but it’s unlikely it’s the same rates as the past. The rates have gone down.

Especially since the fircooni type is seen as haram nowadays.

Its too much in the culture to the point a somali girl at work whos kind of a fob was telling me and other somali girls how cadaan girls dont have fgm and she laughed thinking its so absurd that they dont. I didnt have fgm but by how she was talking i was not gonna tell her lool

I was told about this. My relatives visited Somalia and echoed a story that’s similar to the one you shared. The girls flex it when they’re actually victims. It’s the purity culture. They think women who haven’t undergone it are dirty.

I know they practice it but it’s unlikely it’s the same rates as the past. The rates have gone down.

Especially since the fircooni type is seen as haram nowadays.

I was told about this. My relatives visited Somalia and echoed a story that’s similar to the one you shared. The girls flex it when they’re actually victims. It’s the purity culture. They think women who haven’t undergone it are dirty.
Yeah basically. Its how they got brainwashed so they could do it to their kids. I was shocked how my mother changed her views about fgm before i was even born. She finished the quran but did not know the translation and after civil war she started learning more of deen and what the quran says and found out that fgm isnt in the deen. Also, she had non muslim african girls who were her neighbors in south africa and they were modest and did not mingle with the boys. That opened her eyes that even without fgm a women could have self respect and control herself. She always tells me that story cuz thats what made her not give me and my two other sisters fgm. Sometimes women can have that realization all on there own

It's a horrible practice, I remember one of the girls I had qudbosiro with had FMG, she was telling me how she hated having S*X and it really ruined her bedroom activities with her first husband.

The good thing is its been phased out in most parts of Somalia.
You did qudbosiro? :kanyehmm:

Trending