Extreme Feminism really ruined femininity and modesty

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Look at this post :westbrookwtf:

These feminazis really f‘d it up for us normal women. Please don‘t get me wrong i‘m for the recognition and respect of human dignity of women. I‘m against employment and wage discrimination. Out voices must be heard and respected. We should be given the right to make our own choices. I truly believe that. Feminazis get so angry and shame you for your conservative opinion. These days you can‘t even share your opinion without them attacking you. What‘s wrong with choosing to stay at home after having kids? It’s my choice, no? What’s wrong with a man opening the door for you or carrying your heavy luggage? It‘s nice, i like it. It’s my opinion, ii caawi waryada. I’m a frail and feminine woman. Choke on that feminazis :yousmart:gargamel head ass looking es

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I like it. It lets be be lazy. Who ever came up with this and convince women to not want help to even complain about their own benefit. Is the most honourable man in history.

Happy_

Oh no it's the feminism out to get ya

Seriously I hate this boogeyman, radical feminists are a definite minority.

The times i got sideeyed for my rather conservative opinions was quite a lot. Mostly waa cadaan women

Happy_

I like it. It lets be be lazy. Who ever came up with this and convince women to not want help to even complain about their own benefit. Is the most honourable man in history.

Omg youre on to something :ohhh: must have been a straight white men who came up with it. Feminazis love to take off their clothes :ohdamn:

The times i got sideeyed for my rather conservative opinions was quite a lot. Mostly waa cadaan women

If the feminazis take power, don't they go after the conservative women?

It's my impression that they will go after conservative women and that when they're talking about being pro-woman, they actually mean being pro-feminazi women but are against conservative women

also do you think there is a connection between radical feminism and lesbianism?

I can't help but see lesbianism as feminism followed to its logical conclusion

Happy_

If the feminazis take power, don't they go after the conservative women?

It's my impression that they will go after conservative women and that when they're talking about being pro-woman, they actually mean being pro-feminazi women but are against conservative women

Very toxic bunch, I don‘t think they‘ll go far though.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It would mean the destruction of the Somali family and thus the undermining of the Somali race
If the don't realise what belief are utterly useless and do not benefit them in this day and age. They have themselves to blame

Trending

Latest posts