Extreme Feminism really ruined femininity and modesty

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
So you think advocating for women’s rights is a conspiracy against religion?
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
This guy will blame his toast falling jam side down on the Jews. "Oh no they made my toast denser on this side, must've been the judeocommunists"

Imagine Karl Marx coming to f*ck you from the dead in inane ways, your life is pathetic at that point.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
This reminds me whenever we travel my hubby tries to help old couples and women with their luggage. I hope we come across this lady one day so she can put an end to his helping nature, I told him many times the only person you should be breaking your back for is me :noneck:

Masha‘allah your husband is a real gentleman.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
So you think advocating for women’s rights is a conspiracy against religion?
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Do you honestly think they're advocating for women's rights?
It might have started out that way but today's feminists and the ones a few decades ago are not the same.
Today's feminists consider a man breathing the same air as them harrasment:pachah1:

Do you honestly think they're advocating for women's rights?
It might have started out that way but today's feminists and the ones a few decades ago are not the same.
Today's feminists consider a man breathing the same air as them harrasment:pachah1:

Don't agree with 21st century feminists. But they do have a point when it comes to catcalling and men not respecting women's personal space. You might not agree, but being a woman walking around can be unsafe.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Don't agree with 21st century feminists. But they do have a point when it comes to catcalling and men not respecting women's personal space. You might not agree, but being a woman walking around can be unsafe.
Ofcourse,no woman should ever be treated in such a manner.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
@beenleey What Islamic websites say shouldn't be taken as the word of god.Terrorist groups and extremists who own many Islamic websites make their own hadeeths nowadays in order to further their agenda to subdue and turn women into their slaves instead of companions.

@beenleey What Islamic websites say shouldn't be taken as the word of god.Terrorist groups and extremists who own many Islamic websites make their own hadeeths nowadays in order to further their agenda to subdue and turn women into their slaves instead of companions.
Whilst I agree there are radicals who would make islam more misogynistic to subdue women, lakin thee idea that the idea of a woman’s testimony being half of a man’s came from the quran: “
And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her”
For the full ayat: https://quran.com/2/282

The idea that women being the majority of hellfire comes from another Hadith:
It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

The original Hadith I posted earlier was a mashup of both of these

Trending