Extreme Feminism really ruined femininity and modesty

Exodus

Alienist
Any woman who doesn't identify as a feminist is an idiot. Women across history gave up their lives so YOU could get the right to vote, go to higher education, work with relatively equal pay. But, because Caroline on twitter.com said something dumb, it's "Femisinm ruined feminity?" :mindblown:

I'm not even a woman and this annoyed me, it's such uneducated and ungrateful viewpoint.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Whilst I agree there are radicals who would make islam more misogynistic to subdue women, lakin thee idea that the idea of a woman’s testimony being half of a man’s came from the quran: “
And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her”
For the full ayat: https://quran.com/2/282

The idea that women being the majority of hellfire comes from another Hadith:
It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

The original Hadith I posted earlier was a mashup of both of these
Before I tell you the reason for this(which isn't my reasoning but the reasoning of scholars of the early days of Islam and the ones of today as well),you shouldn't read the quran only through a straightforward lens alone.You should interprate it and see when the verse was revealed,to which people it was addressing,why it was revealed and the timeline in which it was revealed.

Certain verses are meant for the Muslims of the past,for example the verse about fighting the disbelievers that islamophobes and ex-musl8ms usually quote,isn't meant to be followed after the prophet's death(at least that's what I heard and correct me if I'm wrong) because it was revealed during the time the Muslims were being prosecuted and were told not to fight back until Allah(S.W)revealed that verse,allowing them to fight.Thus starting the first Jihad,the Battle of Badr.

Its similar to this verse due to us not needing it anymore in the 21st centure(I'm not a scholar so correct me if I'm wrong).

Thus website compared two translations from two different ulama and their two different commentaries on that part of the ayah.

http://www.alim.org/library/quran/ayah/compare/2/282#ayanote-1

Asad:
The stipulation that two women may be substituted for one male witness does not imply any reflection on woman's moral or intellectual capabilities: it is obviously due to the fact that, as a rule, women are less familiar with business procedures than men and, therefore, more liable to commit mistakes in this respect (see 'Abduh in Manar III, 124 f.).

KHATTAB:
Generally speaking, there is a difference between witnessing and giving testimony before a judge. Verse 2:282 talks about witnessing a debt contract, not giving testimony. To fully understand the context of this verse, we need to keep in mind that 1500 years ago women did not normally participate in business transactions or travel with trading caravans and, therefore, not every woman had the expertise to witness a debt contract. Even if two women were available at the time of signing the contract, perhaps the primary witness might not be able to recall the details of the contract or appear before a judge because of compelling circumstances such as pregnancy or delivery. In any of these cases, the second woman will be a back-up. Some scholars maintain that one woman can be sufficient as a witness so long as she is reliable. As for giving testimony, a ruling can be made based on available testimony, regardless of the number or gender of the witnesses. For example, the beginning of Ramaḍân is usually confirmed by the sighting of the new moon, regardless of the gender of the person who sights the moon. Also the highest form of witness in Islam is for someone to testify they heard a narration (or ḥadîth) from the Prophet (ﷺ). An authentic ḥadîth is accepted by all Muslims regardless of the gender of the narrator. Moreover, if a husband accuses his wife of adultery and he has no witnesses, each spouse must testify five times that they are telling the truth and the other side is lying. Both testimonies are equal (see 24:6-10). In some cases, only women’s testimony is accepted while men’s testimony is rejected, such as testifying regarding a woman’s pregnancy or virginity.

I find that the ulama called khattab explains it in mire detail and makes people understand the meaning of the verse better.

@beenleey I hope you found it eye opening and hopefully clears the misconceptions you have about Islam.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Any woman who doesn't identify as a feminist is an idiot. Women across history gave up their lives so YOU could get the right to vote, go to higher education, work with relatively equal pay. But, because Caroline on twitter.com said something dumb, it's "Femisinm ruined feminity?" :mindblown:

I'm not even a woman and this annoyed me, it's such uneducated and ungrateful viewpoint.

Waryaaa, you lack reading comprehension, go and read my post again :camby:

@beenleey did that clear your misconceptions?:denzelnigga:
Hahaha I was forgot to reply cus I was busy.
So for the testimony of women in regards to moon sightings, that's a grey area since scholars are still discussing. In our madhab (Somalis are mostly shafi'i) and he had no clear idea on this, 1 other madhab allows women to site, another bans and another has conditions. So not all muslim women would be allowed to sight the moon, (I was personally told all my life that women were not allowed to sight).
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/981...h-regard-to-sighting-the-new-moon-of-ramadaan

In this case
''Moreover, if a husband accuses his wife of adultery and he has no witnesses, each spouse must testify five times that they are telling the truth and the other side is lying. Both testimonies are equal (see 24:6-10).''
I've always known this but the problem is if a person is caught doing adultery, they would need 4 men. If there's a criminal cases where only women are the witnesses, the four Imam (religious leaders) are unanimous in not accepting the evidence of women since women are emotional..

I like it. It lets be be lazy. Who ever came up with this and convince women to not want help to even complain about their own benefit. Is the most honourable man in history.

:russ::russ:

Easy fix Wallah. I am all willing to let her cook and feed me with legs crossed playing my favorite game. As long as she doesn't block my view in the process, we cool.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Hahaha I was forgot to reply cus I was busy.
So for the testimony of women in regards to moon sightings, that's a grey area since scholars are still discussing. In our madhab (Somalis are mostly shafi'i) and he had no clear idea on this, 1 other madhab allows women to site, another bans and another has conditions. So not all muslim women would be allowed to sight the moon, (I was personally told all my life that women were not allowed to sight).
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/981...h-regard-to-sighting-the-new-moon-of-ramadaan

In this case
''Moreover, if a husband accuses his wife of adultery and he has no witnesses, each spouse must testify five times that they are telling the truth and the other side is lying. Both testimonies are equal (see 24:6-10).''
I've always known this but the problem is if a person is caught doing adultery, they would need 4 men. If there's a criminal cases where only women are the witnesses, the four Imam (religious leaders) are unanimous in not accepting the evidence of women since women are emotional..
About the madhab thing.
Madhabs are an issue of how to approach fiqh and isn't issue of faith.
Its not made compulsory by the prophet and Allah(it came after the full revelation of Islam itself)

Well females are emotional and its not my words.Women themselves know that deep inside.Why do you think they're the best nurturers and caregivers.This is their greatest strength and weakness unfortunately.

Allah made both genders compliment each other.They fill each other's voids.
Isn't that beautiful?:)