Exposing the Harmful Actions of White Men Secretly Recording and Coercing Somali Community to Change Religion

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Wow, what a brave abti who caught the white racist men secretly recording and coercing the Somali community to change and challenge our religion. It is very disrespectful.

"I wonder what's with the obsession from these white MFs in our Somali community. #StayAwayFromWhiteMenTrap
Adanka isca ialilisomalinimo.

It is important for the Somali community to be aware of their surroundings and report any suspicious behavior to the authorities. In the case of secretly recording and proselytizing, it is important to educate the community about their rights and to report any incidents to the police. It is also important to build trust with law enforcement and to work with them to address any issues that arise. Additionally, the community can work to build relationships with other communities and organizations to promote understanding and cooperation.

**Video took place in Karmel mall which is big somali mall in MN USA *

Share your thoughts on this. What do y'all think? And how can we, as the Somali community, be careful and stay away from the white men's trap to destroy our community, families, and brainwash our youth with Western ideology propaganda?

Wow, what a brave abti who caught the white racist men secretly recording and coercing the Somali community to change and challenge our religion. It is very disrespectful.

"I wonder what's with the obsession from these white MFs in our Somali community. #StayAwayFromWhiteMenTrap
Adanka isca ialilisomalinimo.

It is important for the Somali community to be aware of their surroundings and report any suspicious behavior to the authorities. In the case of secretly recording and proselytizing, it is important to educate the community about their rights and to report any incidents to the police. It is also important to build trust with law enforcement and to work with them to address any issues that arise. Additionally, the community can work to build relationships with other communities and organizations to promote understanding and cooperation.

**Video took place in Karmel mall which is big somali mall in MN USA *

Share your thoughts on this. What do y'all think? And how can we, as the Somali community, be careful and stay away from the white men's trap to destroy our community, families, and brainwash our youth with Western ideology propaganda?
I've had a many madows trying to preaching there nonsense at my door

These people are paid to preach christianity in the hopes of reviving a dying religion like these two idiots
AC06F618-6B59-4992-A9C5-F5E7B12F4DEB.jpeg

The guy is being a little extra, America has religious freedom and they can preach wherever they please.

Plus if you can be persuaded , to worship a blue eyed, blond haired. Nordic man as God, there was no saving you to begin with.

Yaraye

VIP
The guy is being a little extra, America has religious freedom and they can preach wherever they please.

Plus if you can be persuaded , to worship a blue eyed, blond haired. Nordic man as God, there was no saving you to begin with.
they can't be preaching on our doorsteps
No Way Meme GIF

Somalis are dramatic ๐Ÿ™„why do we run to social media for everything?they arenโ€™t hurting anyone if they are trying to argue why not get the Quran and argue back with logic as Allah ordered us to? This was The best time for dawah actually

Mr. Nur

This is the same thing Muslims do outside in their vendors, whatโ€™s the issue ?
WTF is with the

Secretly Recording and Coercing Somali Community to Change/challenge the Religion he knows their muslim anyways what with the point​

the thing is he's on the wrong home.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
WTF is with the

Secretly Recording and Coercing Somali Community to Change/challenge the Religion he knows their muslim anyways what with the point​

the thing is he's on the wrong home.
Heโ€™s giving dawa on his religion like every other religion does. If they donโ€™t like it just say youโ€™re Muslim and donโ€™t want to convert then keep it going. I donโ€™t see anything wrong tbh

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Lol how long have Christians been trying to preach to Somalis and they havenโ€™t even managed to convert a respectable amount ๐Ÿคฃ

Mr. Nur

Heโ€™s giving dawa on his religion like every other religion does. If they donโ€™t like it just say youโ€™re Muslim and donโ€™t want to convert then keep it going. I donโ€™t see anything wrong tbh
are you even muslim. yeah I don't mind them giving dawa with their fake belif that about die in next few years yeah but having dawa street talk they have no chance what the point anyways

Trending