Explosion by a suspected suicide bomber in Garowe

May allah have mercy if anyone died and give health to those who might have gotten injured.

2008 bosaso bombing was NN
26 Oct 2016 Qandala attack was NN
8 feb 2017 Bosaso was NN
23 May 2017 qandala was NN

these accusations are getting ridiculous. There are isis active there since 2015. They are cowards hiding in the mountains. I hope inshallah those involved or connected will face the firing squad. there needs to be operations done in galgala mountains to round these cowards up.

Deni planned this to blame NN and take attention away from the failed conference. He went on a mysterious trip to the Corona-proof Eyl to operate from there just days before the planned attack for his own selfish safety. which is not a coincidence.

Of course this is not true. but just to show you guys that it could be pinned on anyone. Anyone could come up with any BS in seconds for any political or personal reasons. It’s the same with xamar attacks blamed on SL. Puntland attacks blamed on xamar. And any random killings blamed on oppositions. But this is running away from the problems that are hiding in the juba jungles, northern mountains and terrorists disguised as regular people in cities.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
AUN

Time to tighten up security in Garowe and send some communities back to their homelands.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
AUN to the dead, and wishing all the best and speedy recovery to those injured.

We must let the authorities, conduct their investigation, and get behind them. Indeed security, must be ramped up, tremendously. We cannot allow something like this to happen, again.

Those responsible for this vile, cowardly attack, will get their dues, either in this world or the next.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Al shabaab seem to do cowardly attacks after every loss they take to a real army. They are cowards, they recently got karbashed in janaale and they are conducting attacks elsewhere to show they still have venom.

My advice to PL would be to close the borders and start reporting suspicious characters. Could it be the ones form the mountains? Are they still surrounded.

Look at these humiliated dogs. Start torturing them!!!

https://twitter.com/MOAbdulAZiZ999/status/1244368877724872704

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
AUN.

It is a known fact that Farmaajo has taken over the leaderships of many AS cells and uses them to his advantage, the few AS operatives in PL and ISIS are also funded by the Villa Somalia.

The more terrorist attacks they orchestrate in PL the better since it will give them an excuse to bring Amison and SNA forces under the pretext of fighting against AS.

I believe there will be more attacks and assassinations on PL government workers next few weeks or months, I hope PL government destroys these filthy AS operatives like last time and wiped them out before they get stronger and cause more death and destruction.

Last edited:

Trending