Explosion by a suspected suicide bomber in Garowe

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Maybe it is time for Puntland to consider draconian and strict security measures for our state, if not, at least to our capital. Deport all southerners from Garowe streets. There should be camps in south and northern part of the city for vetting purposes. Not a single soul should be allowed to enter the city without an official approval papers from the local government. Every southerner, regardless of his tribe, should be sent packing OR denied entry if he's NEW.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Maybe it is time for Puntland to consider draconian and strict security measures for our state, if not, at least to our capital. Deport all southerners from Garowe streets. There should be camps in south and northern part of the city for vetting purposes. Not a single soul should be allowed to enter the city without an official approval papers from the local government. Every southerner, regardless of his tribe, should be sent packing OR denied entry if he's NEW.

You guys shouldn’t be blaming Farmaajo or southerners why would he send suicide bombers to Garowe. This is what happens when you marginalize laangaabs like the Cali Salesbaan and Dashiishe. Who have been causing havoc in Puntland for a very long time now.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is what happens when you marginalize laangaabs like the Cali Salesbaan and Dashiishe. Who have been causing havoc in Puntland for a very long time now.

Bullshit, you have no idea what you are speakin on.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Bullshit, you have no idea what you are speakin on.

Why are you denying the fact Cali Saleebaan and Dashiishe are hiding the mountains of Galgala under the ISIS banner? How many Puntland officials did they asassinate in Bosaso and throughout Puntland the past couple of years?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Its nabad and noolal attack, they want to stop the Somali National Conference in Garowe. Typical nabad and noolal always stopping anything positive for Somalia. I will call Puntland Police on Kheyre, Farmaajo, and Fahad Yasin. Farmajo-Kheyre-Fahad Yasin are the un-holy trinity. Farmajo=Father. Kheyre=Son. Fahad Yasin= Holy spirit(qatari cash).

AUN.

It is a known fact that Farmaajo has taken over the leaderships of many AS cells and uses them to his advantage, the few AS operatives in PL and ISIS are also funded by the Villa Somalia.

The more terrorist attacks they orchestrate in PL the better since it will give them an excuse to bring Amison and SNA forces under the pretext of fighting against AS.

I believe there will be more attacks and assassinations on PL government workers next few weeks or months, I hope PL government destroys these filthy AS operatives like last time and wiped them out before they get stronger and cause more death and destruction.

shiine culay excellent guy, you should listen to him more.

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
Why are you denying the fact Cali Saleebaan and Dashiishe are hiding the mountains of Galgala under the ISIS banner? How many Puntland officials did they asassinate in Bosaso and throughout Puntland the past couple of years?
The ones in the mountains are barely 20. Cant even play a 11 a side match sxb so stop with the been iyo balaayo

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The ones in the mountains are barely 20. Cant even play a 11 a side match sxb so stop with the been iyo balaayo
:gucciwhat:Can’t even play 11 a side? Why are you lying? You actually believe 11 men would cause this much trouble in Bosaso and it’s area? :what:

Isis/Shabab in the mountains don’t have huge numbers but they’re more than 20 men stop spreading lies. Our boys kill 11 plus a week.

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
:gucciwhat:Can’t even play 11 a side? Why are you lying? You actually believe 11 men would cause this much trouble in Bosaso and it’s area? :what:

Isis/Shabab in the mountains don’t have huge numbers but they’re more than 20 men stop spreading lies. Our boys kill 11 plus a week.
I was exaggerating a bit but their numbers arent that big in Galgala. Their propaganda videos are pathetic its 10 niggas jumping over each other

Wow they really coming for puntland. Farmaajo has set his site on them. I guess @PuntiteQueen was right after all
What proof is there? Asasinations and bombing in Puntland isn't something that started when Farmaajo came.

This is local extremism that they try to deny but unfortunately exists. The same forces backing ISIS, AL-itihaad in PLin the 90s etc.. are/were local puntites. Let's not shift blame with 0 evidence.

I believe this is just the beginning. Puntland is relatively peaceful and has some accountability in their state assembly. But there are hidden forces (those responsible for Somalia's state collapse) working to bring active chaos to the northern regions. which brings me to Somaliland and its fate in the next few years. Make no mistake Somaliland is being driven to chaos and it could be the pay masters of villa Somalia pushing this agenda.

Look at the activities of Muse Biixi and tell me is this normal to Somaliland's governing history?

Can you elaborate on thesr mysterious dark arts of geopolitics masters their worls and identity

PIMtards are so predictable and dumb.

iT wAS FaRmAaajo.

1585583351739.png

I knew their nonsense responses even without reading this thread. Blaming Farmaajo or N&N is not gonna fix deep security problems in Puntland that existed for years.

Last edited: