Explosion by a suspected suicide bomber in Garowe

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
if this is true aun to our brothers and sisters i hope the al kebab terorrists behind this attack rot in hell

Last edited:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Aun to the dead. This is really concerning, puntland is one of few peaceful regions in somalia I have no doubt in my mind that the the people behind this are foreign agents that are determined to cause chaos in our nation.

Stay strong puntland

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
if this is true aun to the our brothers and sisters i hope the al kebab terorrists behind this attack rot in hell
Yes I read somewhere that there is a fraction between the leaders of AL over the repeated bombings of xamar and some leaders are in favour of bombing other cities.

20200329_204907.jpg

20200329_204829.jpg

20200329_204854.jpg

:jcoleno: :kanyehmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
And so has it begun! The Eelay cells have been activated, this is what you get when you integrate them :russ: :dead:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Let the authorities do their thing. Y'all jumping to conclusions. Allahu naxaristo to anybody dead.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Let the authorities do their thing. Y'all jumping to conclusions. Allahu naxaristo to anybody dead.
al shabab bombs dont descriminate they kill people in mogadishu and have bombed hotels near villa somalia and have now bombed innnocent people in garowe its so disgusting for people to make false accusations for political benefits AUN to all the people killed and may al shyadeen rot in hell

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
al shabab bombs dont descriminate they kill people in mogadishu and have bombed hotels near villa somalia and have now bombed innnocent people in garowe its so disgusting for people to make false accusations for political benefits AUN to all the people killed and may al shyadeen rot in hell

True. But it could be any factor. Let the facts come out. What's funny is that the Somalilanders who hate Puntland are already drawing conclusions. I hate munafiqeen.

:mybusiness: :sass2:

This is a politically motivated attack. Not pointing fingers just yet but I don’t buy the al shabab came to Garowe to just bomb it. If that’s the case, they would of went to Hargeisa and did the same.

Farm

VIP
That dog Xaarmaajo sent a bantu to blow themselves up. The images are already online, PL needs to deport these IDPs and take Xaarmaajo to The Hague he did a similar attack in Kismayo last year.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That dog Xaarmaajo sent a bantu to blow themselves up. The images are already online, PL needs to deport these IDPs and take Xaarmaajo to The Hague he did a similar attack in Kismayo last year.
dont draw silly conclusions why did these same bantus also bomb mogadishu as well sahib we both know it was al shabab and may they all die a slow and painfull death aun to all the innocents killed

Last edited:
True. But it could be any factor. Let the facts come out. What's funny is that the Somalilanders who hate Puntland are already drawing conclusions. I hate munafiqeen.

:mybusiness: :sass2:
FGS are behind it akhi, they used Qatar to blow up Bosaso and then blamed it on Al Shabaab, Stop obsessing over SL yaa b.0on

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
dont draw silly conclusions why did these same bantus also bomb mogadishu as well sahib we both know it was al shabab and may they all die a slow and painfull death aun to all the innocents killed
Qatar admitted to being behind the Bosaso attacks last year and the FGS supported them. This attack is no different. We know that Farmajo is behind this. Revenge is coming to his 1 bedroom.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Qatar admitted to being behind the Bosaso attacks last year and the FGS supported them. This attack is no different. We know that Farmajo is behind this. Revenge is coming to his 1 bedroom.
so qatar bombed mogadishu 50 times and even a hotel near farmajo naga da sahib dont bring that nn vs wadajir political debate in to this trajedy

Trending