Explosion by a suspected suicide bomber in Garowe

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
FGS are behind it akhi, they used Qatar to blow up Bosaso and then blamed it on Al Shabaab, Stop obsessing over SL yaa b.0on

I'm not gonna take serious the same SL whose deep state helped and financed Ina Godane. Who never bombed Hargeisa. Sxb, let the chips where they may.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Qatar admitted to being behind the Bosaso attacks last year and the FGS supported them. This attack is no different. We know that Farmajo is behind this. Revenge is coming to his 1 bedroom.

If that is the case why Deni trying to meet with him in Xamar? Is he blind to these facts?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What does Wadajir have to do with Bosaso? Why did the FGS support Qatar?
walal the fgs never supports foreign countries against their own citizens I don't agree with their friendliness towards Qatar personally I believe all Arab states including the mother of all terrorism Saudia Arabia is responsible for al Shabab

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If that is the case why Deni trying to meet with him in Xamar? Is he blind to these facts?
President Deni is going to Mogadishu to meet with opposition leaders. He's not meeting with Farmaggio.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
N&N has more blood on their hands. The innocents in Baidoa. The innocents in Hirshabelle and GM and innocents in JL and PL now. The poon pretending to be a president in his 1 bedroom amisom bunker needs to be tried for multiple murders and jailed

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
walal the fgs never supports foreign countries against their own citizens I don't agree with their friendliness towards Qatar personally I believe all Arab states including the mother of all terrorism Saudia Arabia is responsible for al Shabab
Why are you playing dumb? We had this conversation before and you admitted that the FGS were traitors to the nation.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/22/world/africa/somalia-qatar-uae.html
In an audio recording obtained by The New York Times of a cellphone call with the Qatari ambassador to Somalia, a businessman close to the emir of Qatar said that the militants had carried out the bombing in Bosaso to advance Qatar’s interests by driving out its rival, the United Arab Emirates.

“The bombings and killings, we know who are behind them,” the businessman, Khalifa Kayed al-Muhanadi, said in the call on May 18, about a week after the bombing.

The violence was “intended to make Dubai people run away from there,” he said, referring to the Emirates’ financial capital. “Let them kick out the Emiratis, so they don’t renew the contracts with them and I will bring the contract here to Doha,” the capital of Qatar.

“So that’s why they are having attacks there, to make them run away,” the ambassador, Hassan bin Hamza Hashem, replied.

“Our friends were behind the last bombings in Bosaso,” Mr. al-Muhanadi, the businessman, assured the Qatari ambassador.

Mr. al-Muhanadi is known to be close to the emir, Qatar’s ruler, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani. There are photographs of the two of them together and, according to news reports and text messages provided by the intelligence agency, Mr. al-Muhanadi frequently travels with the emir.
The following morning, Qatar releases a pathetic statement and the FGS announces their refusal to investigate the attacks. They do not say a word against Qatar even though they admitted to murdering Somali citizens.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...-nyt-bombing-news-report-190723204815882.html
"The state of Qatar's foreign policy has always been one of creating stability and prosperity - we do not meddle in the internal affairs of sovereign countries. Anybody doing so is not acting on behalf of our government," it said in a statement.

Somalia's Foreign Minister Ahmed Isse Awad backed up Qatar's assertion.

"The Qatari government released a statement that they shared with us in which they denied the claim. And we are satisfied with it," Awad told Voice of America's Somali service on Tuesday.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna take serious the same SL whose deep state helped and financed Ina Godane. Who never bombed Hargeisa. Sxb, let the chips where they may.
Do u have proof that SL actually supported Ina Godane?, Hargeysa itself was bombed 2008 by Al Shabaab

Adaawe

Do u have proof that SL actually supported Ina Godane?, Hargeysa itself was bombed 2008 by Al Shabaab

Bingo. That lead SL to negotiate and you pay them not to attack. Ask yourself. After that attack, how come SL never got bombed again? Those in the know, know sxb.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Here we are.
farmajo is a criminal qabilist nabad iyo nolo is nothing more then a tribal coalition governing in the interests of one clan and supporting the subjugation and genocide of other clans, if he had the power of siad barre am sure he would have went on to do the same thing siad barre did
good thing the citizens can vote this tribal extremist out
am so sorry bruh, i had no idea farmajo was a secret tribilist dictator who supports genocidal warlords from the siad barre dictatorship:kendrickcry:

look on the bright side its a good thing he doesnt have the power to subjigate murder and genocide like his abo siad barre thanks to puntland and the federal states system :kanyeshrug:
you were right about farmajo but i dont know how you saw that hes definately not a national unity figuere and has tribal allegencies he has restricted planes coming out of kismayo although it was a responce to madoobe but still a dictatorial move nonetheless the election of madoobe was a sham but still hes the elected leader and should be respected

i guess you are right he is the president of somali and should not act like an authoratarian dictator who acts out on his qabilist allegiances
I guess the pay raise brought him back to abo.
:mjlol:

Bingo. That lead SL to negotiate and you pay them not to attack. Ask yourself. After that attack, how come SL never got bombed again? Those in the know, know sxb.
An SL official was killed in a car bomb attack 3 weeks ago in Las Anod. Typical N&N cultists wants SL & PL to fight each other but it won't work. We know who the true enemy is.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Here we are.

I guess the pay raise brought him back to abo.
:mjlol:
ive already told you i dont support all his policies and i am critical i also supported hsm am just a patriot walal i support all those who bring change and development
Why are you playing dumb? We had this conversation before and you admitted that the FGS were traitors to the nation.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/22/world/africa/somalia-qatar-uae.html

The following morning, Qatar releases a pathetic statement and the FGS announces their refusal to investigate the attacks. They do not say a word against Qatar even though they admitted to murdering Somali citizens.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...-nyt-bombing-news-report-190723204815882.html
bro am ciritical of both uae and qatar we both know they are the main financiers of al shabab

Adaawe

An SL official was killed in a car bomb attack 3 weeks ago in Las Anod. Typical N&N cultists wants SL & PL to fight each other but it won't work. We know who the true enemy is.

Give back SSC and I'll believe this fake ass alliance.

:notsureif:

Adaawe

SSC belongs to SL waa billahi tawfiiq

As much as we may hate each other. No pure Darood will ever tanaasul on their lands. You laangaabs wanna expand into our degaans. A MX from Konfuur and another Darood from anywhere but Puntland would feel the same. Hence why it's a fake alliance. You both are protecting your interests due to UAE's patronage. N&N which is backed by Qatar is a threat to that. It's a shame. That Somalis are foot soliders in the GCC conflict. And conflate that with "muh qabiil." There's bigger games being played. Y'all niggas is just pawns really.

As much as we may hate each other. No pure Darood will ever tanaasul on their lands. You laangaabs wanna expand into our degaans. A MX from Konfuur and another Darood from anywhere but Puntland would feel the same. Hence why it's a fake alliance. You both are protecting your interests due to UAE's patronage. N&N which is backed by Qatar is a threat to that. It's a shame. That Somalis are foot soliders in the GCC conflict. And conflate that with "muh qabiil." There's bigger games being played. Y'all niggas is just pawns really.
Nigga idc abt Darood and shit, Do you think an Isaaq would give up his lands in SSC? Dont talk abt shit when u dont know anything. Go and focus on one toilet Gedo

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN, it is very cheap to start the blame game, let the authorities investigate this matter and hopefully prevent any more attacks. My god be with Garoowe at this hour :)